Sad Wanted: Bat Magic

I have to go to work and can't play VMK today enough to get two more bat magic pins for my characters. I'd like to ask someone with enough credits to purchase two of them in case today is the last day (I'm off tomorrow and can do it Wednesday or Thursday).

I know they are expensive, SO...

I don't have rare, but I can get a whole bunch of credits. I will buy for the trade 12500 credits-worth of whatever furniture you want for each pin since you can't trade credits straight up. Keep in mind, I'm not talking about the sell back value, I'm talking about the value it costs to buy it. Since there are new ride pieces becoming available, if those are tradable, you could make quite a ride with those. I might toss in a couple of things (at my discretion) extra if you're nice about it.

So that's two pins for 25000 credits-worth of furniture.

Thanks to you rich VMK folk who can help!
    "Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods." -- C.S. Lewis

• vmk MissEmilyLouise

Re: Wanted: Bat Magic

I could do that for you if you want.

My VMK name is MissEmilyLouise and I love pink!!

• Senior Minion

I have Bat Magic So...what was the offer again? Sorry, I'm too lazy to read the first post..ooh.

• Disney Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
    I have Bat Magic So...what was the offer again? Sorry, I'm too lazy to read the first post..ooh.
    totally so off-topic: ( sorry )

Snap - where is that pin from? The Halloween 06 one in your sig?
    I have seen it before.. but where is it from?

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by WDWGirl View Post
    totally so off-topic: ( sorry )

Snap - where is that pin from? The Halloween 06 one in your sig?
    I have seen it before.. but where is it from?
    Halloween 06 Pin and the Nightmare before Christmas pin (Red) Sorry...what is offer? Im confused with all the credits and furniture stuff...

• Why am I here?

You can trade credits straight up throught quest machine by the way.

Quest machine? How do you do that? I don't have one, so that would be tough I guess, unless the bat magic person felt comfortable loaning it to me to complete the trade.

To restate: I'm offering a 25% commission on a 10,000 credit bat magic pin, but with furniture valued at 12,500 instead of "cash" (without a quest machine). I'm looking for two.
    "Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods." -- C.S. Lewis

• ForEverLiveStrong

I have bat magic if ya want to try to offer stuff ; )

___ HOST_ForEverLiveStrong

_______ JK LOL

• Why can't you tune a fish

Quote Originally Posted by SportsGuy View Post
    Quest machine? How do you do that? I don't have one, so that would be tough I guess, unless the bat magic person felt comfortable loaning it to me to complete the trade.

To restate: I'm offering a 25% commission on a 10,000 credit bat magic pin, but with furniture valued at 12,500 instead of "cash" (without a quest machine). I'm looking for two.

You make a quest and the prize is credits. You make a really simple quest. One task, like say "boo" but don't put that in the quest clue - just in case someone jumps in.

Open the quest up and have your trading partner win first. They get the credits as a prize.

I have bat magics for trade (and a quest machine) I have to think about trusting you with my quest machine.

I'll be on late tonight - 10 or 11 EST. Ill PM you on MiceChat when I am on.

-dave

Never got a PM...I am working up to the credits. I am trustworthy, but can you even trade the quest machine? If you just want the "cash" credits, that's fine by me. That would be 25,000 for two bat magic. (I'm only up to 8,000 right now, because I never heard back from you!) If you want something in lieu of credits, I'd be willing to hear what your "wish list" is (not that I'll have much). I know right now that I can offer full pirate galleons (in the form of codes) up to 6 ships at the moment, but if you want more, I can get 'em (if the game is still operational). I think the time and skill involved in getting them makes a full one worth 1000 credits (worth more if the game wasn't working anymore). That's up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    You make a quest and the prize is credits. You make a really simple quest. One task, like say "boo" but don't put that in the quest clue - just in case someone jumps in.

Open the quest up and have your trading partner win first. They get the credits as a prize.

I have bat magics for trade (and a quest machine) I have to think about trusting you with my quest machine.

I'll be on late tonight - 10 or 11 EST. Ill PM you on MiceChat when I am on.

-dave

Sadly, you can't trade quest kiosks.

• Ray's Evil Cookie Baker

I can do one bat magic for the new ride pieces when they come out

take that jediMihawk