Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    193

    Sad Wanted: Bat Magic

    I have to go to work and can't play VMK today enough to get two more bat magic pins for my characters. I'd like to ask someone with enough credits to purchase two of them in case today is the last day (I'm off tomorrow and can do it Wednesday or Thursday).

    I know they are expensive, SO...

    I don't have rare, but I can get a whole bunch of credits. I will buy for the trade 12500 credits-worth of whatever furniture you want for each pin since you can't trade credits straight up. Keep in mind, I'm not talking about the sell back value, I'm talking about the value it costs to buy it. Since there are new ride pieces becoming available, if those are tradable, you could make quite a ride with those. I might toss in a couple of things (at my discretion) extra if you're nice about it.

    So that's two pins for 25000 credits-worth of furniture.

    Thanks to you rich VMK folk who can help!
    "Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods." -- C.S. Lewis

  2. #2

    • vmk MissEmilyLouise
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Deep in the heart of Texas :)
    Posts
    455

    Re: Wanted: Bat Magic

    I could do that for you if you want.

    My VMK name is MissEmilyLouise and I love pink!!

  3. #3

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    5,187

    Re: Wanted: Bat Magic

    I have Bat Magic So...what was the offer again? Sorry, I'm too lazy to read the first post..ooh.


  4. #4

    • Disney Dreams
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    .....
    Posts
    4,129

    Re: Wanted: Bat Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
    I have Bat Magic So...what was the offer again? Sorry, I'm too lazy to read the first post..ooh.
    totally so off-topic: ( sorry )

    Snap - where is that pin from? The Halloween 06 one in your sig?
    I have seen it before.. but where is it from?


  5. #5

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    5,187

    Re: Wanted: Bat Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by WDWGirl View Post
    totally so off-topic: ( sorry )

    Snap - where is that pin from? The Halloween 06 one in your sig?
    I have seen it before.. but where is it from?
    Halloween 06 Pin and the Nightmare before Christmas pin (Red) Sorry...what is offer? Im confused with all the credits and furniture stuff...
    ____________
    The 06 Halloween Pin is from teh Maze thing...


  6. #6

    • Why am I here?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    4,706

    Re: Wanted: Bat Magic

    You can trade credits straight up throught quest machine by the way.

  7. #7

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    193

    Re: Wanted: Bat Magic

    Quest machine? How do you do that? I don't have one, so that would be tough I guess, unless the bat magic person felt comfortable loaning it to me to complete the trade.

    To restate: I'm offering a 25% commission on a 10,000 credit bat magic pin, but with furniture valued at 12,500 instead of "cash" (without a quest machine). I'm looking for two.
    "Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods." -- C.S. Lewis

  8. #8

    • ForEverLiveStrong
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    624

    Re: Wanted: Bat Magic

    I have bat magic if ya want to try to offer stuff ; )

    ___ HOST_ForEverLiveStrong

    _______ JK LOL

  9. #9

    • Why can't you tune a fish
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NE New Jersey - Yeah thats the place
    Posts
    2,338

    Re: Wanted: Bat Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsGuy View Post
    Quest machine? How do you do that? I don't have one, so that would be tough I guess, unless the bat magic person felt comfortable loaning it to me to complete the trade.

    To restate: I'm offering a 25% commission on a 10,000 credit bat magic pin, but with furniture valued at 12,500 instead of "cash" (without a quest machine). I'm looking for two.

    You make a quest and the prize is credits. You make a really simple quest. One task, like say "boo" but don't put that in the quest clue - just in case someone jumps in.

    Open the quest up and have your trading partner win first. They get the credits as a prize.

    I have bat magics for trade (and a quest machine) I have to think about trusting you with my quest machine.

    I'll be on late tonight - 10 or 11 EST. Ill PM you on MiceChat when I am on.

    -dave

  10. #10

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    193

    Re: Wanted: Bat Magic

    Never got a PM...I am working up to the credits. I am trustworthy, but can you even trade the quest machine? If you just want the "cash" credits, that's fine by me. That would be 25,000 for two bat magic. (I'm only up to 8,000 right now, because I never heard back from you!) If you want something in lieu of credits, I'd be willing to hear what your "wish list" is (not that I'll have much). I know right now that I can offer full pirate galleons (in the form of codes) up to 6 ships at the moment, but if you want more, I can get 'em (if the game is still operational). I think the time and skill involved in getting them makes a full one worth 1000 credits (worth more if the game wasn't working anymore). That's up to you.
    "Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods." -- C.S. Lewis

  11. #11

    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,709

    Re: Wanted: Bat Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    You make a quest and the prize is credits. You make a really simple quest. One task, like say "boo" but don't put that in the quest clue - just in case someone jumps in.

    Open the quest up and have your trading partner win first. They get the credits as a prize.

    I have bat magics for trade (and a quest machine) I have to think about trusting you with my quest machine.

    I'll be on late tonight - 10 or 11 EST. Ill PM you on MiceChat when I am on.

    -dave

    Sadly, you can't trade quest kiosks.

  12. #12

    • Ray's Evil Cookie Baker
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,660

    Re: Wanted: Bat Magic

    I can do one bat magic for the new ride pieces when they come out

    take that jediMihawk

Similar Threads

  1. Trading Lots Of Items, Wanted: Magic
    By greenpirateguyaye in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 09:51 AM
  2. Wanted:bat magic!
    By F.B.Girl in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 09:44 PM
  3. Wanted: bat magic
    By bandgeek5476 in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-08-2006, 11:52 AM
  4. Wanted: bat magic
    By Ace_Bellia in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-13-2006, 04:34 AM
  5. Wanted: snowman magic
    By Zaris in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-19-2006, 11:41 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •