Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1

    • Ray's Evil Cookie Baker
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,660

    Space month has arived :)

    Woot! Rocket couches for sale in the space shop! Black and purple under specials and Dark blue, light blue, orange and yellow under reg. Also notice the two space rooms for sale as well

    take that jediMihawk

  2. #2

    • For You!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Idaho Falls
    Posts
    7,704

    Re: Space month has arived :)

    If you wanted a rocket couch - here ya go! I did notice that magenta is not for sale though. I guess you can still only get it with the quest. Oh, and no green. the space mountain room is for sale too for 2000 credits.

    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

  3. #3

    • Ray's Evil Cookie Baker
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,660

    Re: Space month has arived :)

    the arcade is still giving tron furniture as prizes, no change there as yet

    take that jediMihawk

  4. #4

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Temecula, California
    Posts
    9,153

    Re: Space month has arived :)

    Quote Originally Posted by BFJen View Post
    If you wanted a rocket couch - here ya go! I did notice that magenta is not for sale though. I guess you can still only get it with the quest. Oh, and no green. the space mountain room is for sale too for 2000 credits.
    Yup, still for the quest.

  5. #5

    • Disney Cruise '06
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Home of the Sabres =]
    Posts
    1,701

    Re: Space month has arived :)

    Anyone Notice What Shrunken Ned Says??

    "Check out Inner-Space shop for great Space stuff" or something like that..

    "Heads will role for the stuff on sale for Space Month"

    "Get new Space Mountain ride pieces by playing Space ride-a-thon"


    I never knew that they said things that had to do with the theme of the month/


  6. #6

    • Me and Ilovevmk as elves
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in California
    Posts
    1,413

    Re: Space month has arived :)

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyMagic View Post
    Anyone Notice What Shrunken Ned Says??

    "Check out Inner-Space shop for great Space stuff" or something like that..

    "Heads will role for the stuff on sale for Space Month"

    "Get new Space Mountain ride pieces by playing Space ride-a-thon"


    I never knew that they said things that had to do with the theme of the month/
    I don't believe they ever did. I think this is new. I find it odd though how Ned is promoting someone else's shop...something is fishy in VMK... Also, the Yeti and Esmerelda have changed their sayings, and they both encourage you to look at the newletter, FAQ, the Yeti Column, and Push's Trash Trivia.

  7. #7

    • Disney Cruise '06
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Home of the Sabres =]
    Posts
    1,701

    Re: Space month has arived :)

    Quote Originally Posted by dubeskin View Post
    I don't believe they ever did. I think this is new. I find it odd though how Ned is promoting someone else's shop...something is fishy in VMK... Also, the Yeti and Esmerelda have changed their sayings, and they both encourage you to look at the newletter, FAQ, the Yeti Column, and Push's Trash Trivia.

    craziness.


  8. #8

    • :)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Shivering Isles
    Posts
    267

    Re: Space month has arived :)

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyMagic View Post
    Anyone Notice What Shrunken Ned Says??

    "Check out Inner-Space shop for great Space stuff" or something like that..

    "Heads will role for the stuff on sale for Space Month"

    "Get new Space Mountain ride pieces by playing Space ride-a-thon"


    I never knew that they said things that had to do with the theme of the month/
    Hey, nice observation! I never pay attention to what they say lol.




  9. #9

    • vmk MissEmilyLouise
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Deep in the heart of Texas :)
    Posts
    455

    Re: Space month has arived :)

    The real question now is, "What do the ghosts say?"

    My VMK name is MissEmilyLouise and I love pink!!

  10. #10

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187

    Re: Space month has arived :)

    Quote Originally Posted by halifax_girl View Post
    the arcade is still giving tron furniture as prizes, no change there as yet
    Thanks for that information.

  11. #11

    • Me and Ilovevmk as elves
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in California
    Posts
    1,413

    Re: Space month has arived :)

    Quote Originally Posted by tmaustin89 View Post
    The real question now is, "What do the ghosts say?"
    Boo? Lol, sorry, we need to get back on topic. It is pretty cool how they are doing space. I thought it would be lame because they just did Tron, but I was acually pleasantly surprised, and I also loved the Christmas decorations. It's sad that I thought pixels looked beautiful

  12. #12

    • Boo♥
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Calafornia
    Posts
    2,191

    Re: Space month has arived :)

    It really sucks because rockets were a big part of people's inferno offer. But it rocks that they are for sale! =)
    *Pokes*

  13. #13

    • RAWRR(:
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    newjersey<3
    Posts
    5,519

    Re: Space month has arived :)

    Of course, *hits self on head*, just when I take a huge break with 500 credits from VMK. The rockets come on sale!! Ah

  14. #14

    • Disney Dreams
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    .....
    Posts
    4,129

    Re: Space month has arived :)

    Omg - I'm totally <3ing the Space Month...
    1) Rockets for sale
    2) Ride-A-Thon
    3) Competition

    Just the thought is awesome!


  15. #15

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Just around the riverbend
    Posts
    8,057

    Re: Space month has arived :)

    Ooooo! Space rooms!


Similar Threads

  1. [Chat] What month is the best month to go to Disneyland in the rain?
    By MsSarah in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 01:12 PM
  2. Might be going to disneyland this month or next month
    By beckyt in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 08:22 AM
  3. 11/01/06 - Christmas changes, Santa Hat, Space Month and Halloween still for sale
    By BigPigletFan in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11-03-2006, 10:48 AM
  4. 11/03/06 - November is Space Month
    By BigPigletFan in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2006, 10:46 AM
  5. Space Mountain Six Month Refurb?
    By Tom319 in forum Tokyo Disney Resort
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 09:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •