Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• I was deleted.

Re: 11/01/06 - Christmas changes, Santa Hat, Space Month and Halloween still for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
    I just checked the emporium and the Rug is the only thing left, no spider wall, chair or pumpkin.
    They were there earlier, let me check again. I wouldn't be the first time things have changed.

Nope. They are there under furniture still.

• Senior Minion

Re: 11/01/06 - Christmas changes, Santa Hat, Space Month and Halloween still for sale

Look:

It says Splash Mountain

• Banned User

both of those rooms were avilable before... they "just" made them for sale... (well outerspace was for sale prior.. but space was won before)

Quote Originally Posted by barfownz View Post
    Thats amazing that they are selling rockets again. All the beta freaks must be mad.
    I am mad... I didn't get a chance to get ripped off

• More then a member.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    They were there earlier, let me check again. I wouldn't be the first time things have changed.

Nope. They are there under furniture still.
    OHhhhhhhhh didnt look there. Man your so more in depth than me..
    unless it comes to checking somones trade feedback!
    oooooooooooooooooooh!!!
    (i hope youve read that thread since now, otherwise you wont get the joke.)
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• Me and Ilovevmk as elves

Wow. For pixels they look beautiful and remind me of Christmas. I feel VMK has truely captured the Christmas spirit on Main Street. I haven't looked yet, but by these pictures it seems wonderful. I'm a little, well, a lot disappointed that they took away the bear rugs. I was planning on getting one, or some, or lots, or tons. And I'm also ecstatic that they brought the space rooms back. I really am bursting with happiness about the rocket chairs also being availible. It was a wonderful surprise to come home to from school. First all these wonderful updates on VMK, and then Lost is on tonight!!!

• Circle of Ancients

christmas came a lot earlier than i expected, but it is really cool
    Angels Fan, born and raised.
    Come on you Galaxy.

• More then a member.

Quote Originally Posted by dubeskin View Post
    Wow. For pixels they look beautiful and remind me of Christmas. I feel VMK has truely captured the Christmas spirit on Main Street. I haven't looked yet, but by these pictures it seems wonderful. I'm a little, well, a lot disappointed that they took away the bear rugs. I was planning on getting one, or some, or lots, or tons. And I'm also ecstatic that they brought the space rooms back. I really am bursting with happiness about the rocket chairs also being availible. It was a wonderful surprise to come home to from school. First all these wonderful updates on VMK, and then Lost is on tonight!!!
    heaa..ckkss yeah.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• ~ Cheesin' ~

400 Miles From the Beach. The Perfect, Glorious Beach. Life is so depressing.

Has anyone noticed the VMK Esplanade? Freaky.. O_o

• Why am I here?

Wow Disney really getting into Christmas. Last night at 12 30am I saw a commercial for Santa Clause on 'tonight'. I figured it was a mistake you know late night who knows. Guess what is on Disney Channel right now..

• Senior Minion

VMK Esplanade:

Ghost tree!

• More then a member.

Quote Originally Posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
    Wow Disney really getting into Christmas. Last night at 12 30am I saw a commercial for Santa Clause on 'tonight'. I figured it was a mistake you know late night who knows. Guess what is on Disney Channel right now..
    i was just watching it, then i got bored. Waiting for lost to come on

• Why am I here?

Yea I saw this movie like 100x since I was like what 8. Anyway yea just thought it was funny. I guess it's like a promo for their new one.

• Just_Jim in VMK

They are also NOT selling any of the Flying Saucer Chairs that were previously sold in the Innner Space Shop.
    Last edited by JimbobJimbo; 11-01-2006 at 06:09 PM.
    --Just_Jim

• Milk does a body good!

Talking Re: 11/01/06 - Christmas changes, Santa Hat, Space Month and Halloween still for sale

must get points...anxiety....(lol)...panic attack....must get rooms......squeal......santa hat!!!!!! OOOHHH!!!!!
    Does expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected? Oh, my VMK name is
    TipperOfCows and I am a VMK addict!

• Can you see the Bear?

Quote Originally Posted by barfownz View Post
    Thats amazing that they are selling rockets again. All the beta freaks must be mad.
    I am very MAD LoL

but i like the changes nice not so bright rooms very subtle changes

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast