Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• I'll pencil this in later

Re: 11/01/06 - Christmas changes, Santa Hat, Space Month and Halloween still for sale

I Must Log On Now I Missed So
    Much And I Have A Ton Of Codes To Punch In Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh

• Circle of Ancients

Re: 11/01/06 - Christmas changes, Santa Hat, Space Month and Halloween still for sale

yea these changes really are all out
    Angels Fan, born and raised.
    Come on you Galaxy.

• More then a member.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelindude View Post
    yea these changes really are all out
    Lol what? you didnt think they were actually out?
    "NO PIGLET. YOU LIE, VMK HASNT CHANGED A BIT
    whats that you say? You have proof.
    LALALALALALAL IM NOT LISTENING!"
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

I got the santa hat as soon as I was told where to buy it. I seriously love it.

Off Topic Question: Are the ballroom ish skirts retired? Or can you still buy them? (If you don't know what I'm talking about. Just ask, I'll get a picture)

• Disney Cruise '06

Quote Originally Posted by Iukika0 View Post

Off Topic Question: Are the ballroom ish skirts retired? Or can you still buy them? (If you don't know what I'm talking about. Just ask, I'll get a picture)
    ballroom skirts? never heard of them...

• I was deleted.

I think you mean the Princess skirt bottoms in gold, blue, and pink. They were just re-released for Halloween and may return again.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    I think you mean the Princess skirt bottoms in gold, blue, and pink. They were just re-released for Halloween and may return again.
    Yeah those. I have the gold one and I was wondering if it was a good item to keep or not. I traded it for a 300 - 500 credit pink hat that you can buy just by clicking the Shop button.

Anyways, was it an OK trade?

• Disney Cruise '06

Yeah those. I have the gold one and I was wondering if it was a good item to keep or not. I traded it for a 300 - 500 credit pink hat that you can buy just by clicking the Shop button.

Anyways, was it an OK trade?

if it made you happy it was good.

but i wouldnt do it. (bc you can BUY the hat.) but the skirt May not come back

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyMagic View Post
    if it made you happy it was good.

but i wouldnt do it. (bc you can BUY the hat.) but the skirt May not come back
    Sorry if that confused you. I had the hat, but then I traded it and got the skirt. Then bought the hat again because I liked it.

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Good deal
    It made you happy and other person and you got your traded item back.

• Disney Cruise '06

Sorry if that confused you. I had the hat, but then I traded it and got the skirt. Then bought the hat again because I liked it.

OHHH! i thought you ment you gave YOUR skirt for SOMEONE's pink hat!

You did a good trade.

Alrighty then. Glad to know it was a good trade. Haha they said it was retired so I got it. But then after I was thinking that retired doesn't always mean good.

• More then a member.

Alrighty then. Glad to know it was a good trade. Haha they said it was retired so I got it. But then after I was thinking that retired doesn't always mean good.
    retired means good, but watch out, plenty of times the person will say "oh this is retired" hoping you dont know, so they can rip you off.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Quote Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
    retired means good, but watch out, plenty of times the person will say "oh this is retired" hoping you dont know, so they can rip you off.
    Okay, Thanks. I'll remember that.

• Goodbye VMK.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
    i was just watching it, then i got bored. Waiting for lost to come on
    Weird.. guess what?! All day i'm all like "What the HECK?! Why Does disney think the day after halloween is Christmas.."
    and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast