Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 50
  1. #31

    • I'll pencil this in later
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    10,530

    Re: 11/01/06 - Christmas changes, Santa Hat, Space Month and Halloween still for sale

    I Must Log On Now I Missed So
    Much And I Have A Ton Of Codes To Punch In Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh

  2. #32

    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The LBC
    Posts
    14,197

    Re: 11/01/06 - Christmas changes, Santa Hat, Space Month and Halloween still for sale

    yea these changes really are all out
    Angels Fan, born and raised.
    Come on you Galaxy.


  3. #33

    • More then a member.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina
    Posts
    2,294

    Re: 11/01/06 - Christmas changes, Santa Hat, Space Month and Halloween still for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by zeppelindude View Post
    yea these changes really are all out
    Lol what? you didnt think they were actually out?
    "NO PIGLET. YOU LIE, VMK HASNT CHANGED A BIT
    whats that you say? You have proof.
    LALALALALALAL IM NOT LISTENING!"
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

  4. #34

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    239

    Re: 11/01/06 - Christmas changes, Santa Hat, Space Month and Halloween still for sale

    I got the santa hat as soon as I was told where to buy it. I seriously love it.

    Off Topic Question: Are the ballroom ish skirts retired? Or can you still buy them? (If you don't know what I'm talking about. Just ask, I'll get a picture)

  5. #35

    • Disney Cruise '06
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Home of the Sabres =]
    Posts
    1,701

    Re: 11/01/06 - Christmas changes, Santa Hat, Space Month and Halloween still for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Iukika0 View Post
    I got the santa hat as soon as I was told where to buy it. I seriously love it.

    Off Topic Question: Are the ballroom ish skirts retired? Or can you still buy them? (If you don't know what I'm talking about. Just ask, I'll get a picture)
    ballroom skirts? never heard of them...


  6. #36

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187

    Re: 11/01/06 - Christmas changes, Santa Hat, Space Month and Halloween still for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Iukika0 View Post
    I got the santa hat as soon as I was told where to buy it. I seriously love it.

    Off Topic Question: Are the ballroom ish skirts retired? Or can you still buy them? (If you don't know what I'm talking about. Just ask, I'll get a picture)
    I think you mean the Princess skirt bottoms in gold, blue, and pink. They were just re-released for Halloween and may return again.

  7. #37

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    239

    Re: 11/01/06 - Christmas changes, Santa Hat, Space Month and Halloween still for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    I think you mean the Princess skirt bottoms in gold, blue, and pink. They were just re-released for Halloween and may return again.
    Yeah those. I have the gold one and I was wondering if it was a good item to keep or not. I traded it for a 300 - 500 credit pink hat that you can buy just by clicking the Shop button.

    Anyways, was it an OK trade?

  8. #38

    • Disney Cruise '06
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Home of the Sabres =]
    Posts
    1,701

    Re: 11/01/06 - Christmas changes, Santa Hat, Space Month and Halloween still for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Iukika0 View Post
    Yeah those. I have the gold one and I was wondering if it was a good item to keep or not. I traded it for a 300 - 500 credit pink hat that you can buy just by clicking the Shop button.

    Anyways, was it an OK trade?

    if it made you happy it was good.

    but i wouldnt do it. (bc you can BUY the hat.) but the skirt May not come back


  9. #39

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    239

    Re: 11/01/06 - Christmas changes, Santa Hat, Space Month and Halloween still for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyMagic View Post
    if it made you happy it was good.

    but i wouldnt do it. (bc you can BUY the hat.) but the skirt May not come back
    Sorry if that confused you. I had the hat, but then I traded it and got the skirt. Then bought the hat again because I liked it.

  10. #40

    • Stitch <3
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)
    Posts
    5,618

    Re: 11/01/06 - Christmas changes, Santa Hat, Space Month and Halloween still for sale

    Good deal
    It made you happy and other person and you got your traded item back.

  11. #41

    • Disney Cruise '06
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Home of the Sabres =]
    Posts
    1,701

    Re: 11/01/06 - Christmas changes, Santa Hat, Space Month and Halloween still for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Iukika0 View Post
    Sorry if that confused you. I had the hat, but then I traded it and got the skirt. Then bought the hat again because I liked it.

    OHHH! i thought you ment you gave YOUR skirt for SOMEONE's pink hat!

    You did a good trade.


  12. #42

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    239

    Re: 11/01/06 - Christmas changes, Santa Hat, Space Month and Halloween still for sale

    Alrighty then. Glad to know it was a good trade. Haha they said it was retired so I got it. But then after I was thinking that retired doesn't always mean good.

  13. #43

    • More then a member.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina
    Posts
    2,294

    Re: 11/01/06 - Christmas changes, Santa Hat, Space Month and Halloween still for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Iukika0 View Post
    Alrighty then. Glad to know it was a good trade. Haha they said it was retired so I got it. But then after I was thinking that retired doesn't always mean good.
    retired means good, but watch out, plenty of times the person will say "oh this is retired" hoping you dont know, so they can rip you off.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

  14. #44

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    239

    Re: 11/01/06 - Christmas changes, Santa Hat, Space Month and Halloween still for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
    retired means good, but watch out, plenty of times the person will say "oh this is retired" hoping you dont know, so they can rip you off.
    Okay, Thanks. I'll remember that.

  15. #45

    • Goodbye VMK.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Missouri.
    Posts
    1,612

    Re: 11/01/06 - Christmas changes, Santa Hat, Space Month and Halloween still for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
    i was just watching it, then i got bored. Waiting for lost to come on
    Weird.. guess what?! All day i'm all like "What the HECK?! Why Does disney think the day after halloween is Christmas.."
    and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 02:46 PM
  2. Christmas Dinner With Santa
    By MagicMoonlight in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-02-2007, 02:09 PM
  3. Space month has arived :)
    By Midien in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-04-2006, 12:33 PM
  4. 11/03/06 - November is Space Month
    By BigPigletFan in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2006, 10:46 AM
  5. Space Mountain Six Month Refurb?
    By Tom319 in forum Tokyo Disney Resort
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 09:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •