Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 82
  1. #46

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    in the chair...eating a poptart!! :D
    Posts
    278

    Re: Taken: Behind The Scenes (YEA, RIGHT!)

    btw what are mules? lol

  2. #47

    • BEAUTiFULYY♥broken™
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    stalkers are geyy[=
    Posts
    2,556

    Re: Taken: Behind The Scenes (YEA, RIGHT!)

    Aren't mules other characters u use to get stuff? super♥
    well; haven't been on here in forever!

    miss you guys! (:

  3. #48

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    5,187

    Re: Taken: Behind The Scenes (YEA, RIGHT!)

    Quote Originally Posted by miss.pepsi.queen View Post
    btw what are mules? lol
    Mules are characters which we just make for credits, clothing, magic, rare stuff, collecting items ... stuff like that (Mainly credits, though.) I have um, I think 4 mules? They all have different purposes..2 of them are for taken, one of them is for items and another is for credits. Just try to always keep your mule reproduction very low because if you exceed a certain number of mules with the same IP Address, you could get your IP Address banned for 10 years! And by the way people, I haven't continued on my research because my Internet at home died (maybe will get it fixed today) and that is the only computer that I currently have any way to take clear pictures of anything on VMK...and to load faster. So, just have patience and many more virtual boys and girls all over each other and me stalking them are on it's way .

    ~ Snap


  4. #49

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    5,187

    Re: Taken: Behind The Scenes (YEA, RIGHT!)

    By the way, anybody who wants a link to Dance's "bay be" thread, here it is:

    Experiment - Bay be

    Enjoy!

    ~ Snap


  5. #50

    • More then a member.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina
    Posts
    2,294

    Re: Taken: Behind The Scenes (YEA, RIGHT!)

    Im gonna add my five hundred and twenty cents. Taken is just a thing that people on vmk do. Theyre not REALLY having relationships on VMK they dont go to school thinking about "oh i cant wait to get home and get on vmk to talk to shineybehindcheerleader101!!" Usually most people on VMK go around VMK asking out every semi-good looking amount of configured pixels they can find. Just to feel special. I remember i used to go from boy meet girl to boy meet girl room and just wait for all the girls to flock around me. I'd say yes to all of them. Then when they all sent me friend requests, trade requests, or messages asking me to come to their rooms. I'd say no run away and start fresh in a new room.

    Once i actually found somone i really did like. Not as in taken, we never actually said we were "taken" however we did hang out with eachother a lot, and spent a lot of time together. We never once referred to eachother as baby, or anything. We had similar interests. For one we were both mormon, awesome, and could relate a lot to eachother. And we played a game where we'd see how many people we could get to say yes to going out with us, then run away and ask out somone else, in plain sight of the first person. It was quite fun.

    And yes i have dressed as my normal self, and asked people out, then change skin to purple, facial hair, and loser clothes and asked the same girls and they say no, not realizing its the same name just diff clothes.

    When you get down to it there is no "underworld of taken" or "secret lives of the people who do taken" theyre just like you and me, except they dont have that much fun on vmk so they think their way of doing things is funner. Which i have to admit it is REALLY funny when you "dump" somone and they get all emotional. Usually ill just follow them around and laugh at them. Taken isnt as bad as you think. Becasue seriously. I could go watch TV for 30 minutes and see things 100x worse than a few virtual people say "i glove you" "bay be" "i wish i could say i love you but the vmk dictionary forbids it"

    I personally think taken is funny, and accept it as part of VMK that just wont ever go away. Its not annoying, its not something to be reported, it doesnt cause problems (except the occasional laughter at the losers who take it seriously.) (or the occasional laughter at the losers who actually try to "do it" or "make out" in cars and etc. I LOVE THAT! lolool )

    Remember:
    Its Just my opinion...
    But its worth a lot more than yours.
    Last edited by Zaris; 11-20-2006 at 01:53 PM.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

  6. #51

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    5,187

    Re: Taken: Behind The Scenes (YEA, RIGHT!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
    When you get down to it there is no "underworld of taken" or "secret lives of the people who do taken" theyre just like you and me, except they dont have that much fun on vmk so they think their way of doing things is funner. Which i have to admit it is REALLY funny when you "dump" somone and they get all emotional. Usually ill just follow them around and laugh at them. Taken isnt as bad as you think. Becasue seriously. I could go watch TV for 30 minutes and see things 100x worse than a few virtual people say "i glove you" "bay be" "i wish i could say i love you but the vmk dictionary forbids it"

    I personally think taken is funny, and accept it as part of VMK that just wont ever go away. Its not annoying, its not something to be reported, it doesnt cause problems (except the occasional laughter at the losers who take it seriously.) (or the occasional laughter at the losers who actually try to "do it" or "make out" in cars and etc. I LOVE THAT! lolool )

    Remember:
    Its Just my opinion...
    But its worth a lot more than yours.
    I also think taken is pretty funny and I don't fight with people if it's against the VMK Values or not .. it's just fun . I personally totally agree with you, I don't go around asking people to "make out" with me and stuff like that, I just like to see how weird some people can get about it .. it is very very funny from my point of view - and apparently Zaris' too.


  7. #52

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    239

    Re: Taken: Behind The Scenes (YEA, RIGHT!)

    Quote Originally Posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
    Mules are characters which we just make for credits, clothing, magic, rare stuff, collecting items ... stuff like that (Mainly credits, though.) I have um, I think 4 mules? They all have different purposes..2 of them are for taken, one of them is for items and another is for credits. Just try to always keep your mule reproduction very low because if you exceed a certain number of mules with the same IP Address, you could get your IP Address banned for 10 years! And by the way people, I haven't continued on my research because my Internet at home died (maybe will get it fixed today) and that is the only computer that I currently have any way to take clear pictures of anything on VMK...and to load faster. So, just have patience and many more virtual boys and girls all over each other and me stalking them are on it's way .

    ~ Snap
    Okay, so I just want a guy as well.. Is it okay to make one? And can you make another character under the same account?

  8. #53

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    5,187

    Question Re: Taken: Behind The Scenes (YEA, RIGHT!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Iukika0 View Post
    Okay, so I just want a guy as well.. Is it okay to make one? And can you make another character under the same account?
    You can make a boy character? Yes.

    And, what do you mean under the "same account"? Do you mean the same e-mail address?


  9. #54

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    239

    Re: Taken: Behind The Scenes (YEA, RIGHT!)

    Quote Originally Posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
    You can make a boy character? Yes.

    And, what do you mean under the "same account"? Do you mean the same e-mail address?
    I mean like, my account is Iukika0, but my character is Iukika ... Is there anyway to have more then one character on Iukika0?

    And yeah, Can i use the same email?

  10. #55

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    5,187

    Re: Taken: Behind The Scenes (YEA, RIGHT!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Iukika0 View Post
    I mean like, my account is Iukika0, but my character is Iukika ... Is there anyway to have more then one character on Iukika0?

    And yeah, Can i use the same email?
    Make another character on Iukika? No.

    And yes, you can make another character under the same e-mail address? Why? Because it says your parent's e-mail address and of course, many children are not only child[ren]. So it is acceptable to make some with a certaine -mail address, and, you can't just go off and make 40 characters with the same e-mail. Just be aware and don't get too vicious about it ..


  11. #56

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    239

    Re: Taken: Behind The Scenes (YEA, RIGHT!)

    Quote Originally Posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
    Make another character on Iukika? No.

    And yes, you can make another character under the same e-mail address? Why? Because it says your parent's e-mail address and of course, many children are not only child[ren]. So it is acceptable to make some with a certaine -mail address, and, you can't just go off and make 40 characters with the same e-mail. Just be aware and don't get too vicious about it ..
    Ahhhh smart. Okay thanks! Going to make a new one!


    Okay, so I made it and it right away put me in the esplanade. Okay, whatever. Some girls were already like "are you taken" and "wanna be my boy friend" and what not... Wow
    Last edited by Iukika0; 11-20-2006 at 03:39 PM.

  12. #57

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    in the chair...eating a poptart!! :D
    Posts
    278

    Re: Taken: Behind The Scenes (YEA, RIGHT!)

    zaris your so right! taken really isnt something to be taken seriously, ppl just do it to make them selves feel special for five minutes, in mine (and i'm sure most of your) cases , we only do it to later dump the ppl and laugh at them for thinking that you were really atracted to their pixel person in the first places.....good times goooooddddd timessss..........ahh i glove vmk

  13. #58

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    5,187

    Re: Taken: Behind The Scenes (YEA, RIGHT!)

    Sorry for the delyas...too much homework and such. I promise that tomorrow at least two more entries will load in

    ~Snap A.K.A. Hug Zombie


  14. #59

    • ♥Dance Like Never Before♥
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,332

    Re: Taken: Behind The Scenes (YEA, RIGHT!)

    I'm gonna start going undercover..today...as soon..as...I..log..on...which..is..taking..slow... .

    I'm gonna dress up as a "hot,rich,girl"

  15. #60

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    5,187

    Re: Taken: Behind The Scenes (YEA, RIGHT!)

    OK, I'll be expecting the info!


Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Behind The Scenes TOT
    By njacobus in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 06:04 PM
  2. CM-Behind the scenes....
    By snappy in forum Break Room
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 07:48 AM
  3. Fireworks behind the scenes...
    By FantasyWatersDude in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-09-2007, 05:47 PM
  4. Has the info on Sub Scenes come yet?
    By Walt Jr. in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-15-2006, 11:35 AM
  5. Want to go behind the scenes at Pixar?
    By OogieBoogie in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-06-2006, 03:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •