Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36

    Looking for: SANTA HATS!!

    Hey all..i need lots of santa hats....in exchange, i'll give the space uphill parts/maze wall pieces! plz offer below

  2. #2

    • Stitch <3
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)
    Posts
    5,618

    Re: Looking for: SANTA HATS!!

    Just wondering, lol why?

  3. #3

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36

    Re: Looking for: SANTA HATS!!

    i would like a bulk..so i can give this out as prizes

  4. #4

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,836

    Re: Looking for: SANTA HATS!!

    I'm looking for tones of upslides and walls =D
    I currently have 1 extra but yea, i can buy more =D

  5. #5

    • ~ Cheesin' ~
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    400 Miles From the Beach. The Perfect, Glorious Beach. Life is so depressing.
    Posts
    1,849

    Re: Looking for: SANTA HATS!!

    Breezy, your avatar scares me.. O_o

  6. #6

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36

    Re: Looking for: SANTA HATS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by skateprincesariel View Post
    I'm looking for tones of upslides and walls =D
    I currently have 1 extra but yea, i can buy more =D
    great..i'll message you

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybeth View Post
    Breezy, your avatar scares me.. O_o
    lol thx

  7. #7

    • Disney Cruise '06
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Home of the Sabres =]
    Posts
    1,701

    Re: Looking for: SANTA HATS!!

    I need MAZE WALLS
    and Fill in the blanks:
    You will give me___maze walls, for ____ Santa Hats.
    thanks!


  8. #8

    • Hurt, Pain, Love= <3
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,201

    Re: Looking for: SANTA HATS!!

    like I'm captain longsignature (thx tui)

  9. #9

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36

    Re: Looking for: SANTA HATS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyMagic View Post
    I NEED MAZE WALLS
    and Fill in the blanks:
    You will give me___maze walls for ____ Santa Hats.
    thanks!
    ok...i have 8 walls........so 8 hats??

  10. #10

    • Disney Cruise '06
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Home of the Sabres =]
    Posts
    1,701

    Re: Looking for: SANTA HATS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    ok...i have 8 walls........so 8 hats??
    Wow.. 8 hats.. i need a LOT more Credits... *sigh* i better get to work.


  11. #11

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36

    Re: Looking for: SANTA HATS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyMagic View Post
    Wow.. 8 hats.. i need a LOT more Credits... *sigh* i better get to work.
    ok how many hats do you have at the moment?? i'll trade that now and we'll trade the rest later

  12. #12

    • Disney Cruise '06
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Home of the Sabres =]
    Posts
    1,701

    Re: Looking for: SANTA HATS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    ok how many hats do you have at the moment?? i'll trade that now and we'll trade the rest later
    uh now? he he.. good Question i have *cough* one *cough* hats. sorry. Can we trade tomorrow Morning---> 4 hats for 4 walls???? if so, that would be great.


  13. #13

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36

    Re: Looking for: SANTA HATS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyMagic View Post
    uh now? he he.. good Question i have *cough* one *cough* hats. sorry. Can we trade tomorrow Morning---> 4 hats for 4 walls???? if so, that would be great.
    ok sure..and if you need more, just pm me

  14. #14

    • Disney Cruise '06
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Home of the Sabres =]
    Posts
    1,701

    Re: Looking for: SANTA HATS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    ok sure..and if you need more, just pm me
    ohh.. *cough* i dont think i can pm... *cough*

    so what time will u be on tomorrow?


  15. #15

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36

    Re: Looking for: SANTA HATS!!

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyMagic View Post
    ohh.. *cough* i dont think i can pm... *cough*

    so what time will u be on tomorrow?
    hmm i'm not really sure, i'll post on this thread when i'm on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 02:49 PM
  2. Disneyland Santa Hats
    By Ginarella in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-18-2006, 12:13 AM
  3. ~!!!!Vmk hats!!!!~
    By Vmk_Addict in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-31-2006, 08:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •