Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

• Banned User

Re: Stitch Hats, Stitch Boxes and Stitch Pins for Trade

Ok, the problem was. My internte crashed last night. It was working this morning. I'm ready to trade today around 3:00 PM PST.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by 20YearAPH View Post
    It's not you, Siskey. I know it's not everyone's fault, but I just had a really bad experience trying to trade the first set.

I accepted an offer from a seemingly reputable MiceChatter, with lots of green bars and a million posts, and this person who offered left me sitting in my room twice. The first time, I made myself late for something trying to meet up for this trade. Then I had to leave. Don't know if he ever showed or not.

Tonight, he met up with me in my blue room, where I keep my Stitch boxes, and when we got in the trade window, he asked me to show the Stitch set. I thought that was kind of odd, since we were in a trade window, and of course I would show them. I mean, we were trading, right? That's what you do when you are trading. After I put the whole set in the window, he said he had to take his item off. We closed the window and poof, he disappeared.

I waited about 5 minutes then sent him a PM. He replied that it was a simple disconnection, told me to "clam down" and said he was logging back on. During the next hour, I waited in my room. He never showed or answered my other PMs, though I noticed that he did post quite a few times on MiceChat while I waited.

I also just noticed that in the "Stitch vs. Inferno" thread, he said he liked inferno better than Stitch, so I'm starting to think that he made the offer just to, I don't know, test me to see if I was sincere about trading and that I really had the Stitch sets. I'm pretty annoyed about that. I'd already told my daughter that I had gotten her an inferno, and she was quite excited about it. I was, too, for that matter. Am I wrong to assume that?

Then there was another offer I was thinking about taking, but I saw in feedback forum about another thread saying that he made a trade to another Stitch trader and got a bogus code and lost his stuff. Great.

None of this happens in a trade room. You just put yours in a window, and they put theirs in a window. If it works, you mark the box. If it doesn't you're on to the next deal. Nobody steals your stuff for a bad code or makes you sit in a room by yourself for an hour that way. I'm starting to know my way around those trade rooms, now, too.

Between that and trying to sort out all these offers that are for piles and piles of stuff and trying to compare one to another, I don't know. Maybe tomorrow when I'm not so mad about this first deal blowing up, I'll feel better and try to work this out with someone. Right now, I've about had it.

Your talking about me, huh. I can tell.

I'm going to trade you. My internet crashed all together while i was logging back into VMK the second time. I'll be ready today, Pacience, sir.

• Why am I here?

Quote Originally Posted by barfownz View Post
    Ok, the problem was. My internte crashed last night. It was working this morning. I'm ready to trade today around 3:00 PM PST.
    Hmm that mean we are going to finally trade also?

• Banned User

Yes, flammable. i totally forgot about you.

20yearAPH, check your PM. I'm very offended.

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Quote Originally Posted by 20YearAPH View Post

Then there was another offer I was thinking about taking, but I saw in feedback forum about another thread saying that he made a trade to another Stitch trader and got a bogus code and lost his stuff. Great..
    I pm this person my offer the other day and she pm back saying that she was trading it and wanted a community leader to come watch the trade and she sent the trader the code while he was in the trade box and he wanted to close the trade, not accepting, try the code and run off. And she didn't know what to do so she wanted to get a community leader than he said she never had the code, when she did. The code was already with him, he tried it "pretended" it did work and ran off.

I dont know what story to believe,
    Sorry barf for your computer problems

• Why am I here?

I don't know why people bother with these stich hat trade threads still. It is an every day thing that some new member posts about them and usually its false.

• Diamond

Cool stuff i have most of the stuff on the top picture and im trading those too!!
    Hiya!~

I'm Diamond_Princess here and on VMK!!!!!

Trade me these: (If have!)

Green Ears
    Green Pants
    Blue Ears
    Red Ears
    Mansion Suits
    Any Magic
    Extra Dresses
    Any Costumes
    Inferno
    Theater Sets
    Ebay Poster

Like another micechatter said, there is no rush take your time deciding who the lucky ones are. If you need anything feel free to pm me
    Last edited by F.B.Girl; 11-15-2006 at 06:59 AM.

• Why am I here?

Hmm coming on soon barfownz?

• Banned User

I have homework. I'm at the school library. so i cant login to VMK right now.

Ive been having computer problems for a while.

Please confirm, BPF.

• Banned User

here is my offer
    plz look at the info for the rest of offer not in room!
    and the green backwards hat if ya dont know how it looks
    it is on my head

• I was deleted.

I have homework. I'm at the school library. so i cant login to VMK right now.

Ive been having computer problems for a while.

Please confirm, BPF.
    Yes, he has had computer problems. I've been trying to complete a trade with him for some time now too.

•   
    • Sponge & A Rusty Spanner

I'm going to trade you. My internet crashed all together while i was logging back into VMK the second time. I'll be ready today, Pacience, sir.
    That was you barfownz? I take back what I said about someone doing detective work. I'm sure you will come through. I can empathize with him though. Sounds like he doesn't get to play a lot, and sitting in a trade room for an hour waiting for somebody to come back with inferno to trade must have felt like a million years. If he's not exaggerating about the timing, it must have felt mighty suspect if you were on the inferno-getting end of that deal. Staring at that corner of the screen with 0 PMs must have felt like getting stood up by a really hot date. Tick, tick. 0 PMs. Tick, tock. No inferno. Tick, tock. 0 PMs. (-20YearPH pulls his hair out-) How does it feel to be someones hot VMK date?

Dancequest, was your post about rocketrodryan and simula? That looks pretty weird. rocketrodryan gave Simula bad feedback, but he has no feedback. She also has positive feedback from you. Did you find out something we should know? You didn't give positive feedback without being certain of who was to blame I assume. Whoever's fault it was, trading codes with new people, even people less new than me, is dangerous. You should never trade codes unless you are content that trashing the person with feedback would be sufficient satisfaction if you got burned.

Barfownz, if 20YearPH gets mad and won't trade you, I'll gladly trade you a stitch hat and pin and box for one inferno magic. I have to have time to get the box though. I set it down in a room and I cant remember where. I have about 100 rooms.

Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Barfownz, if 20YearPH gets mad and won't trade you, I'll gladly trade you a stitch hat and pin and box for one inferno magic. I have to have time to get the box though. I set it down in a room and I cant remember where. I have about 100 rooms.
    Don't bogart my thread, Miguel.
    Disneyland Passholder Since The Dawn of Annual Passes.
    SHRIMPBOATCAPTAIN on vmk

I shall try. Patience is not easy when you are trading Stitches and infernos. And when things are not what they appear to be. My humblest apologies for thinking the worst.
    Disneyland Passholder Since The Dawn of Annual Passes.
    SHRIMPBOATCAPTAIN on vmk

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast