Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• I'll pencil this in later

Re: Instructions For Breezy! :)

omg she took my items i dont have the code yet

• ♥Dance Like Never Before♥

Re: Instructions For Breezy! :)

Ilovevmk,When you are trading ALWAYS NO MATTER WHAT ask for the code FIRST.If they say no then that usually means a SCAMMER!

Breezy might've not seen this thread yet or is still doing something.

Scam!! Help Me!!

I was just scammed by Breezy, i gave her my purple and blue penny presses,
    HSM piana , and pop pin, She said she could not email so she recited the code to me on VMK bad idea i know, the code was not working and she kept starting over i was about to ask for my items back when she left deleted me and took my items! she tried to give me a pirate prison code, Mods is there anything u can do, I really worked hard for theese items and I'm very disappointed someone would just take them

Info - watch out for this user
    MC name - Breezy
    VMK name - RabbitPrincess

Re: Scam!! Help Me!!

Please read the other post I already posted.There is nothing anyone can do for you Remember,Too good to be true trades are usually scams.RabbitPrincess/Breezy might have another screename instead of RabbitPrincess. In read print at the top of the trade page it says

Trading Buy, sell, and trade. Be sure to read the stickied threads for full instructions on how to trade. MiceChat is not responsible for lost items/credits due to trades. Be sure to check our feedback system..

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Hmm, what was this code. MAYBE THIS WAS QUOTE!

Quote Originally Posted by danceguest View Post
    Hmm, what was this code. MAYBE THIS WAS QUOTE!
    i want my stuff back Arg. maybe it was.....
    Pirate Prison Code

We can't exactly ALWAYS assume it's Quote just because of a scam.I'm almost pretty sure that the mods have stopped her I.P address form making another account..

Hello, I am new to this site and I hear that "Breezy" scammed you. I have a greatly hard time believing this because she has been my friend for a long time. She's the one that referred me to this site. And she is away on vacation

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Princess_Crystin View Post
    We can't exactly ALWAYS assume it's Quote just because of a scam.I'm almost pretty sure that the mods have stopped her I.P address form making another account..
    Well she did say she was coming back, and im not sure they have yet done that. I know its possible, but is it for mice?

May you post url of this trade

Quote Originally Posted by F.B.Girl View Post
    Hello, I am new to this site and I hear that "Breezy" scammed you. I have a greatly hard time believing this because she has been my friend for a long time. She's the one that referred me to this site. And she is away on vacation
    If she is your friend can u please tell her, to post an explanation. I would not lie about something like this

• Me and Ilovevmk as elves

Sorry about that. You should always ask for the code FIRST! Before you ever give any items, ask for the code first. I was actually suspicious about the trader at first. I'm sorry, but the most you can do is contact VMK actually, but I doubt you can get your items back. Just tell them, but I doubt anything will happen. Once again, trade feedback IS A GOOD THING. Look at it before trading. And once again, ask for the code before anything else. You also should have asked if he/she could PM or email BEFORE the trade began. Sorry, it's a little your fault, but A LOT her fault. I don't think it was Quote resurrected, but just another scammer. Once again, I'm sorry for your loss.

Also, Post 999!!!

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...655&styleid=-1

Edit - ok thanks for all the infoo guys, I'll be sure to keep this in mind, i was a little worried about trading with her i have only traded room codes with Mike.. so i guess i should stick to people i trust, people with feedback. i also need to replace theese lost items if anyone has them for trade, besides pin. arg.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
    If she is your friend can u please tell her, to post an explanation. I would not lie about something like this
    definatlely i will. And like i said she is away on vacation...she is coming back in like 2 days. I will e-mail her and ask her what happened. But i have a hard time believing she actually did it. She is a very good person and wants to become a community leader! lol Possibly she had her sibling watch her account for her. Maybe the sibling did it? Or a hacker??? But like i said let me and you stay in contact

And possibly can you remove her title..that would be considered ranting. And I don't like that

• Stitch <3

Quote Originally Posted by dubeskin View Post
    Sorry about that. You should always ask for the code FIRST! Before you ever give any items, ask for the code first. I was actually suspicious about the trader at first. I'm sorry, but the most you can do is contact VMK actually, but I doubt you can get your items back. Just tell them, but I doubt anything will happen. Once again, trade feedback IS A GOOD THING. Look at it before trading. And once again, ask for the code before anything else. You also should have asked if he/she could PM or email BEFORE the trade began. Sorry, it's a little your fault, but A LOT her fault. I don't think it was Quote resurrected, but just another scammer. Once again, I'm sorry for your loss.

Also, Post 999!!!
    Yes i did, it was created like a few minutes ago too -_-

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast