Exclamation A revelation about one of the new ride pieces...

I've been thinking about how great it would be to be able to build a ride where you could go over and under other parts of a ride or a room, then it hit me...there appears to be a new ride piece, the entrance to some of the rides where there is a gate AND A ROOF OVER THE GATE.

Stay with me...it might be possible to put ride pieces OVER the entrance...like, right on top of it, which means, you could start building rooms where you enter right near the start point, then could use the entire room! Anytime you wanted to be able to walk under the ride or walk under some part of the room, just put one of those pieces! It would act like an arch (something I've been wondering why they haven't included) and let you build more than one level to each room!

Let's hope you CAN put something on top of that piece so this is possible...if you can't then I'm getting excited about possibilities that don't really exist!
    "Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods." -- C.S. Lewis

• Senior Minion

Re: A revelation about one of the new ride pieces...

I personally can't wait till all the ride pieces are on sale. My imagination is itching to try some combinations from what I saw on the Ride-A-Thon.

• PotO LUVR :]

niiiice, that'd be awesome, i've always thought of that possibility
    PROUD BAND GEEK :]

GAMES I LOVE
    [IMG]http://icons.*************/154/ICONATOR_1bc59e8ac7a67f04f83ed3b4e2ffc500.png[/IMG]

• Disney Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by SportsGuy View Post
    I've been thinking about how great it would be to be able to build a ride where you could go over and under other parts of a ride or a room, then it hit me...there appears to be a new ride piece, the entrance to some of the rides where there is a gate AND A ROOF OVER THE GATE.

Stay with me...it might be possible to put ride pieces OVER the entrance...like, right on top of it, which means, you could start building rooms where you enter right near the start point, then could use the entire room! Anytime you wanted to be able to walk under the ride or walk under some part of the room, just put one of those pieces! It would act like an arch (something I've been wondering why they haven't included) and let you build more than one level to each room!

Let's hope you CAN put something on top of that piece so this is possible...if you can't then I'm getting excited about possibilities that don't really exist!

oh wow - that is just... wow - I <33333 that idea!!!

Im a rollercoaster tycoon freak - how did I NOT think of that??? LOL

• Me and Ilovevmk as elves

It is a good idea, but for that to work, the pieces would have to be either redesigned, or have an engine in the game which would recognize that the base needed to be shifted. But still cool idea. And are you talking about the turnstiles you mean? I don't think you'll be able to place them on top of them.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by dubeskin View Post
    It is a good idea, but for that to work, the pieces would have to be either redesigned, or have an engine in the game which would recognize that the base needed to be shifted. But still cool idea. And are you talking about the turnstiles you mean? I don't think you'll be able to place them on top of them.
    he is talking about the Epcot turnstyle which can charge money for entree into a room.. (it's real close to the actual epcot turnstyle..)

• ♥Dance Like Never Before♥

I have absolutely NO idea what you're talking about...

• ~ Cheesin' ~

400 Miles From the Beach. The Perfect, Glorious Beach. Life is so depressing.

Oh? The white thing that makes noise?

Yeah...the thing that makes the "ca-ching" sound when you walk through it. Someone posted that they don't think you'll be able to place stuff on top of it, but I'm anxious to find out!
    "Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods." -- C.S. Lewis