Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: screen shots

• Sock Puppet

Question screen shots

hi every one! i'm melly and i just joined mice chat, tho i've been reading it forever getting codes and such for vmk , and i have seen TONS of people with it so i know ya'll know how to do it. how do you make screen shots for vmk, like i've seen a bunch of ppl with pics of their vmk ppl in the sig. (on here not on vmk) and i was just woundering how you do it.
    ok thanks in advance for the help
    Melly

• Brianna <3

Re: screen shots

First of all, welcome to Mice Chat! Secondly, you can use VMK Pal to crop or just save it onto a file. ( to get VMK Pal you have to download it. ) Then use a site like photobucket to make it into a link. Then go to User CP, where you can then edit your profile, avatar, etc. Hope this helps! Here is the link for VMK Pal and photobucket. www.photobucket.com www.vmkpal.com

Made by me

• FallOut? where..!?

Hello! Welcome to MiceChat! We are getting lots of new members lately! Make sure you read all the Rules, FAQ's and everything else. Ill edit when I find the link, or go up to the top tool bar and right next to your User CP, there will be a drop-down menu for FAQ's for Rules and Regulations and other things.

Next, as SuperSoccerGurlie explained, you can get VMKPal, (vmkpal.com) And anytime you're in the game, click on the camera button, then click on the picture of a book with golden/brown squares in it. Look at the dates in the left hand side of your screen and select the one you want. If you like the picture the way it is, click on the white button that says, 'Save to File'. If you want to have a certain image, click on the button that says 'Crop to File.' From there it will take you to a new screen where you can crop the picture you want, hold down on the left of your mouse until you get the image you want, then I'm pretty sure there is a button called 'Save' or something quite similar, select a folder, give it a name a voil&#224;! If you want some text on your picture, open up paint,paint.NET(my program),photo shop, ectra. I don't think I need to go into how to use the program.

There is also a different way that I use to get screen shots. When I want a picture of the game or if I'm making a guide or something, I press the button on my keyboard, that says 'Print Screen Sys Rq'. Open up your imaging program and there forth save it into a specified folder.

Next you can register an account at photobucket (photobucket.com), image shack (imageshack.us), Tinypic, ectera, whatever you feel comfortable with.

If you know how to do the uploading, then thats one less step I need to go through. Now, if you are using the picture for a thread like this, You click on the little square in your posting box that has a mountain and a sun like thing. There it will say 'Please enter the URL of your Image' Paste the HTTP:// URL from image shack or wherever you uploaded your picture from. Example from VMK_Sparky's Turnstile testing room queue:

Now, if you want it in your signature, you have to go to your User CP. Go to Edit Signature, and paste the URL into the box below the box where you type in that says, "Upload Signature Picture" or something close, and you can either paste the Url, or upload it from your computer.

For avatars, its the exact same except you have to go to a different link, Its called 'Edit Avatar'. Its pretty straight forward from there. if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask on here or email me by clicking the Y! picture underneath my post count to email me. Wow, that took a while to write! I hope this REALLY helps!
    the oc freak. <3*

• Sock Puppet

"First of all, welcome to Mice Chat! Secondly, you can use VMK Pal to crop or just save it onto a file. ( to get VMK Pal you have to download it. ) Then use a site like photobucket to make it into a link. Then go to User CP, where you can then edit your profile, avatar, etc. Hope this helps! Here is the link for VMK Pal and photobucket. www.photobucket.com www.vmkpal.com"

thanks for oyur help, but whene i click the link you gave me, it says theres no site at the address or something

• FallOut? where..!?

Thats because it is part of a Mice Chat URL, must've been a mistake. just type in vmkpal.com it should work
    the oc freak. <3*

• Sock Puppet

ok it says that it is done downloading but i still can't figur out how to make it takep pics for here, but i'm gonna try the keyboard bottun thing and see if it works

• FallOut? where..!?

Read my oh-so super long post
    the oc freak. <3*

• Sock Puppet

ok i don't get the keyboard one either lol *sigh* i 'm sooo not cp savvy

• FallOut? where..!?

Aww Youll figure it out. I cant help because Im on the normal vmk and not the vmk pal one. Sorry!
    the oc freak. <3*

• Sock Puppet

i'm on normal vmk too, so do i switch vmks?

• Sock Puppet

OMG you just helped me, without even relizing it!!!! i'm on the vmk pal one now!!!! thank you so much everyone for all you help!!!!!

• FallOut? where..!?

No problem! At all really!
    the oc freak. <3*

• ~ Cheesin' ~

400 Miles From the Beach. The Perfect, Glorious Beach. Life is so depressing.

Welsome to Micechat, glad you finally figured it out And another thing, please make sure you post threads in the right section. Oh, and you dont have to copy and paste to "quote" someone. You can simpy click the "Quote" button in the bottom right corner of someone's post.

• Brianna <3

Sorry about the link. Well congrats on getting it to work. And once again, welcome to Mice Chat!

Made by me

• PotO LUVR :]

IDK if this was answered, but just click the button that looks like this:

prt scr
    ------
    SysRq

and paste it in paint or word ***paint works best***
    PROUD BAND GEEK :]

GAMES I LOVE
    [IMG]http://icons.*************/154/ICONATOR_1bc59e8ac7a67f04f83ed3b4e2ffc500.png[/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast