Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    5,187

    Question New November/December Items?

    While you're all finishing your Quest from Phinny today (If you haven't, go do it! Fast!) well, I am in line for her room and yesterday I got into Hula's room and there were pretty cool items, I am going to post a picture of the room when I get in now I'm 44 in line right now, barely got in line ..







    (Notice it's the chair!! NOT THE STAFF MEMBER! )
    Last edited by Snappi; 11-09-2006 at 06:35 PM.


  2. #2

    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,100

    Re: New November/December Items?

    thanks for posting
    do you know when this will be on sale?

  3. #3

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    5,187

    Re: New November/December Items?

    Sadly, no. But I just hope they come out. Many items that have been in Host rooms have not come out .. yet. Almost everything that hosts get some out to the public, eventually.


  4. #4

    • More then a member.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina
    Posts
    2,294

    Re: New November/December Items?

    Wow those big huge rockets look cool. (but expensive!)
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

  5. #5

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    5,187

    Re: New November/December Items?

    Yea, I think they'll be quite expensive if they do come out ..


  6. #6

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    5,187

    Re: New November/December Items?

    Whew! This is my third time in line (There's a ride in which if you find the right teleporter you can win I think the Host pin for this month, I like seconds) so I am entering again and again..lol


  7. #7

    • Brianna <3
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Idk..-.-
    Posts
    838

    Re: New November/December Items?

    Those rockets may be for taking part in the ride-a-thon, but you never know...

    Made by me

  8. #8

    • .
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,709

    Re: New November/December Items?

    Quote Originally Posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
    While you're all finishing your Quest from Phinny today (If you haven't, go do it! Fast!) well, I am in line for her room and yesterday I got into Hula's room and there were pretty cool items, I am going to post a picture of the room when I get in now I'm 44 in line right now, barely got in line ..







    The green rockets are both beta. (I THINK)
    If not beta they are rare retired. The couch, I imagine, is actually 6 different items. There's probably a front an dhten the seats.

  9. #9

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    5,187

    Re: New November/December Items?

    There's still more! I will be adding mroe along the way If you get some, you can post them


  10. #10

    • Me and Ilovevmk as elves
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in California
    Posts
    1,413

    Re: New November/December Items?

    The chair is actually part of the movies code package thing when you enter the codes you get from the movies you buy. I don't know, there is a thread in the news about it. The rockets are ALL NEW I believe except for the red and yellow. The space ship thing is all seperate pieces I believe. I have a feeling the rockets will be Ride-a-thon prizes, and I bet the space ship will be just for sale. And as I said, the chair is part of a promotion.

  11. #11

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    5,187

    Re: New November/December Items?

    There were also these things that looked like flat screens with the VMK Logo in front yesterday at Hula's. They were so cool! Oh, and cool tables with beautiful center pieces!


  12. #12

    • Me and Ilovevmk as elves
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in California
    Posts
    1,413

    Re: New November/December Items?

    Quote Originally Posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
    There were also these things that looked like flat screens with the VMK Logo in front yesterday at Hula's. They were so cool! Oh, and cool tables with beautiful center pieces!
    *Cough**Cough*As I said, those are for the movie promotion they are doing. Go through the news and see the thread that talks about it.

    Here: http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...769&styleid=-1

  13. #13

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    5,187

    Re: New November/December Items?

    Quote Originally Posted by dubeskin View Post
    *Cough**Cough*As I said, those are for the movie promotion they are doing. Go through the news and see the thread that talks about it.

    Here: http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...769&styleid=-1
    I know, I know. Just to say


  14. #14

    • Disney Cruise '06
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Home of the Sabres =]
    Posts
    1,701

    Re: New November/December Items?

    Quote Originally Posted by dubeskin View Post
    The chair is actually part of the movies code package thing when you enter the codes you get from the movies you buy. I don't know, there is a thread in the news about it. The rockets are ALL NEW I believe except for the red and yellow. The space ship thing is all seperate pieces I believe. I have a feeling the rockets will be Ride-a-thon prizes, and I bet the space ship will be just for sale. And as I said, the chair is part of a promotion.

    i was just about to say that.


  15. #15

    • vmk MissEmilyLouise
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Deep in the heart of Texas :)
    Posts
    455

    Re: New November/December Items?

    What Ride-a-thon thing are you talking about? Are they having another one?

    My VMK name is MissEmilyLouise and I love pink!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Question] How busy is Disneyland in November/December?
    By Dan_92 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 08:23 PM
  2. November/December? looking for info on these months
    By Hakuna Makarla in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-25-2008, 09:40 AM
  3. Any idea what the refurbs will be in November and december?
    By Hakuna Makarla in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 02:38 PM
  4. Photos from late November and December 1st
    By Darkbeer in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-02-2006, 10:17 PM
  5. November/December Christmas schedule at the DLR
    By Darkbeer in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-04-2005, 11:46 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •