• Sock Puppet

Thumbs down "crashing" at the main street music place

everytime i go to the main street music place, vmk "crashes"!!! any one else having this problem?

Re: "crashing" at the main street music place

Quote Originally Posted by miss.pepsi.queen View Post
    everytime i go to the main street music place, vmk "crashes"!!! any one else having this problem?
    I personally don't, but lots do. try going in advanced mode, and going into an empty room.

• Jambo!

Yes, The Music mix lobby is a very bad place to start, because of all the activity that tends to go in the Lobby (dancing, music, and usually a bunch of people) when too many players go in there it tends to crash. There has also been a small problem with this in the Pirates Lobby. My suggestion is to used advanced mode as "Friend" said. This should fix your problem, though crashes might still happen, it probably won't be because of the usual reason.

Wow! Yes, it happened to me tonight. I was using "advanced mode" and it still crashed me there.
    "Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods." -- C.S. Lewis

• Sock Puppet

yeah they seriusly need to do something about all this, is used to be getting dc but it says it "crashed"...frankly i'm not sure which is more anoying

• More then a member.

Ive heard complaints about this before, and i have done research on it, its not vmk. Its your computer, you either do not have enough
    a. RAM
    b. Virtual memory
    c. something else that im sure no one understands cuz i barely do.
    but basically its that VMK is actually a computer sucking game. It slows down computers. And if your computer cant handle it, then it just disconnects you. / "crashes" you. Which is no different.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• Jambo!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
    Ive heard complaints about this before, and i have done research on it, its not vmk. Its your computer, you either do not have enough
    a. RAM
    b. Virtual memory
    c. something else that im sure no one understands cuz i barely do.
    but basically its that VMK is actually a computer sucking game. It slows down computers. And if your computer cant handle it, then it just disconnects you. / "crashes" you. Which is no different.
    Crashes are actually quite different than DC's. DC's tend to involve the power (or lack thereof) of your computer. Example: Those with higher end systems tended to Disconnect less than those with a few years older system. But crashes usually are caused by the VMK servers themselves, hence why if you have a lot of people in a single room doing magic and dancing and what not, there is a great chance for a crash. Also another cause of crashes seem to be that the servers randomly send you to room at the same time another player is being sent there, (usually in an already full room) and this causes the server to once again crash. This makes the game lobbys the most crashiest (yes, I know thats not a word) of VMK. But I could be wrong.

• Goodbye VMK.

LOL, it CRASHES you and DCing you is no different. i don't know why VMK staff thinks thats better. And also Zaris is right, don't ever try playing a game while vmk is loading, because your going o have tostart again. Also you will not get crashed if you go in this order getting your credits

1. Pirate Tree House (20 credits)
    2. Shrunken Ned's Shop (20)
    3. Get All The Ghosts (60 credits)
    4. Matterhorn (20 credits)
    5. Dungeon (20 credits)
    6. Esmerelda (20 credits)
    7. Game Lobby, okay he's some stuff you need to know about the game lobby, go in there ALONE, and for the first time you want to make this song short. I'm talking 2 beats. Then save, and play your song, and you get 25 credits. Now after this day go back there everyday and go in threr click on your song and press save. Leave. You get 25. Sorry if you already knew that...
    and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

• FallOut? where..!?

Its happens to everyone. Follow Friend's advice and youll be fine. And not to be rude, but I think everyone knows about the dailies Princess.
    the oc freak. <3*

• More then a member.

Quote Originally Posted by xFallOut_Girlx View Post
    Its happens to everyone. Follow Friend's advice and youll be fine. And not to be rude, but I think everyone knows about the dailies Princess.
    I think she was offering a specific route to do them in, evidently you wont crash if you follow that order. I wouldnt know, ive crashed once in my entire vmk life.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• Goodbye VMK.

yupp, i know everyone knows the daily credits, but ii'm just saying you shouldn't crash if you go in that order. And, i'm on a like really expencive laptop, that NEVER crashes. LOL sorry a bragg moment...
    and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

• Sock Puppet

"yupp, i know everyone knows the daily credits, but ii'm just saying you shouldn't crash if you go in that order. And, i'm on a like really expencive laptop, that NEVER crashes. LOL sorry a bragg moment..."

yeah i think it really depends on how old you cp is, for exaple, on my cp at home thats about 2 years old, i crash sometimes, but not that much, mostly just when i go to the main street music place cause everyones dancing,doing magic and playing songs, but on my grandma's cp or my brothers laptop (both bought this year) i NEVER crash, havnt once,and all 3 of the cps are dells, so i think it really just depends on how old you cp is and how many/ what ppl are doing in the room.

• FallOut? where..!?

My computer is only a year old and a couple months. It crashes if you play constantly for hours, so I usually go in advanced, It especially helps playing fireworks in advanced mode for some reason..
    the oc freak. <3*

I crash alot after i play pirates while it returns me to the game lobby. I still get the messages to get my credits though.

OMG FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE THAT CRASHES AT THAT PLACE!! It gets me very mad. I do a quest involving that game, and im afraid to enter. @_@
    Look for me on VMK as: Aquamarinefantasy
    Looking for:
    Eye Pin
    Inferno
    Stitch Hat
    "It all started with a mouse and a dream.."