• Still lost in Neverland

Welcome to Neverland

This is my latest Park, Neverland. As you can see it is surrounded by water and you get there through an underwater walkway. There is one path that winds around Neverland with an offshoot stairway that gets you up the Indian Village. Over in the bay is the Jolly Roger and a coaster. A Water Ride that has a shark hanging around (I finally figured out how to get the fish, sharks and manta rays to appear without having Soaked or Wild, just the patches). The coaster over by the volcano sets it off. On the other side is a Observation Tower (Pans Tree) and a sub ride around Neverland. At the back end is "You Can Fly" a power coaster. It's small, but so far there are 630 peeps on the island and they all seem happy. Food, drink and toilets are scattered around and even up on the Indian Plateau. A waterfall was the last addition tonight, so I feel it's pretty much done. There is a Peter Pan Welcome to Neverland banner at the Island Entrance but I don't have a good picture of that yet. Lots of trees that get in the way.

Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Me and Ilovevmk as elves

Re: Welcome to Neverland

Looks nice! I like it. Could you post a couple bigger pictures please? It looks really cool from the small pictures, but I am curious as to what you describe above. It sounds like there is a lot more detail than meets the eye.

Ok, I hope these aren't too big. I was trying to save server space.

Here is the same overhead shot that is first above:

Here is the welcome to Neverland banner and the Peter Pan Billboard you see upon walking out of the underwater path and coming up the stairs to the Island:

And here is a closer look at Neverland showing the Indian Encampment with ride and the waterfall, among other things. Notice the huge stairway the peeps use to get up to the Indian Encampment. The coaster next to the volcano triggers the eruptions. In the Lagoon you can see the "Jolly Roger" pirate ship at anchor. The coaster is called "Hooks Knot":

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Me and Ilovevmk as elves

Wow! That looks amazing! Really well done. I love how it is put down like Neverland actually looks like. Really looked at details. I wish I could build something like this lol. But looks great.

I keep adding things and discovering mistakes that are causing the peeps to not be able to make a complete circuit of the Island, but that only makes it better when I correct things. Making movies of the Park now but it takes hours to do that. So far they are looking good.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Looks amazing m8, is that a Sub going around the island?

Yes, and I put lots of things down in the water to look at during the voyage. I have filmed the ride underwater as you would see it if you were in the sub, and again from up top with the camera pointed in toward Neverland so you get a look at the Island from every angle. Also added a small river and Pans Fort in a glade near a walkway for peeps to look at.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Well, I stopped work on that one because of so many mistakes, and Neverland was to small. So I have version 2 I am working on now, with added custom scenery I downloaded. There is lots of posters with Peter Pan pictured on them, a rowboat ride to Skull Rock that the peeps are actually using, a bigger Neverland Island, Indian Encampment with a different look, not so high and a ride that gets real close to the edge. Also a movie theater with marque and posters of both Disney's Peter Pan and Universal's Live Action Peter Pan, and more. When I feel it's ready, I will post pictures.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Re: Welcome to Neverland and Neverland V2

Here are the pictures from the newest version of Neverland. The island itself is larger, there are different approaches to the rides, the main entrance and walkway are different plus a lot of other changes. The first couple of pictures are the island after it was constructed and a couple of rides placed but before the trees and other scenery was in place. After that is a series of long shots and close ups from all over the island.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Head Postmaster of Random

In a lay-z boy licking stamps and slaping minions...

great looking park man!! i love rct3 but i dont have the patience to build something like this...hehe...well i do but id have to activate the cheats and move from there lool
    "Permane Ser Sentados Por Favor"
    "Watch out for anything that ssssslliittherzzz"
    "Launch control, LV....Go ahead....All video recorders off."

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    I'm glad that you have an interest concerning postal delivery, mousephreak. We've needed better mail service for some time now. Therefore, with the power vested in me it is of great delight that I dub thee, Head Post Office Dude of Random. Arrise and start licking those stamps! We're backed up, and time is money.
    If you won the lottery what would you do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Buy a bunch of monkeys and have them re-enact the Civil War for my amusement.

Both of these Neverland Parks were built with only the original RCT3 with just the patches installed that are given in the sticky post at the top of this thread. They give you a lot of the things that are in "Soaked" and "Wild" without having to buy the set. Of course a lot is missing, but just these patches are pretty cool. I did download some custom scenery from the Atari Exchange board, like The Pirate Ship, but other than that, it's all stock stuff.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

Good Park .