Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Youtube

• Disney Cruise '06

Re: Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
    Fall Out Girl, huh? I was the one that posted it.

OOPS! i'm sorry! im getting all cofused! i meant to say SnapplePlucked. sorry!

Oh and Pink- you have some funny and short videos. you and your friends are silly.
    Last edited by KrazyMagic; 11-10-2006 at 11:01 AM.

• RAWRR(:

Lol the thorn bush ones we really didn't know they were thorn bushes until we got into the car! I have 5 thorns stuck in my hand I'm never doing that again! Lol

• Disney Cruise '06

Quote Originally Posted by pinkCHICLETT View Post
    Lol the thorn bush ones we really didn't know they were thorn bushes until we got into the car! I have 5 thorns stuck in my hand I'm never doing that again! Lol
    LOL. and you are very talented at gymnastics.!

• RAWRR(:

Lol not as good as some other people I know.

•   
    • Sponge & A Rusty Spanner

Tributes to a goth chick who hung herself. That belongs in a VMK forum?

• RAWRR(:

Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Umm I'm sorry but that is just about the rudest post I have ever seen. I think you need to mind your own bussiness and not be so rude because you didn't even know her. She was not gothic. This is the vmk lounge where we can discuss ANYTHING. If you don't like something I post do not comment about it.

• More then a member.

Maybe your new. But this is vmk 33 lounge.
    VMK 33 Lounge Kick up your feet, and talk about anything and everything.
    ever see that at the top of your screen?
    Yeah im pretty sure everything falls under EVERYTHING.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

•   

Umm I'm sorry but that is just about the rudest post I have ever seen. I think you need to mind your own bussiness and not be so rude because you didn't even know her. She was not gothic. This is the vmk lounge where we can discuss ANYTHING. If you don't like something I post do not comment about it.
    And yet you quickly comment about something I wrote that you didn't like. Pot, meet kettle. Besides, if we can discuss ANYTHING here, I guess we can discuss how we think the videos are not appropriate, can't we? In fact, if we wanted to, we could say that we think it is psychologically harmful for teens to post and spread tribute videos to people who commit suicide, because it has been shown in studies that such "glorification" of the victim sometimes inspires other depressed teens to consider suicide, in the hopes that they will also enjoy such esteem after killing themselves. If I had the time, I could probably dig up the reference, but frankly, I haven't studied abnormal psych since I was a psych minor in college almost 20 years ago.

And if we can discuss ANYTHING here, we can say she looked like a goth, can't we? And you can disagree if you want, can't you?

If you think my comment was the rudest thing you ever read, you should read the mean comments YouTube users wrote about it, calling her stupid for hanging herself, etc., etc. They would clearly cause you to freak out. But I said nothing of the sort. I was just saying I thought the post belonged elsewhere. Reasonable minds may differ, I suppose.

• RAWRR(:

I'm sorry but that post is still pissing me off it's rude and offensive. I also need to get in touch with a mod now I need to talk to them..

• Senior Minion

Well, if we can discuss ANYTHING here, I guess we can discuss how we think the videos are not appropriate, can't we? In fact, if we wanted to, we could say that we think it is psychologically harmful for teens to post and spread tribute videos to people who commit suicide, because it has been shown in studies that such "glorification" of the victim sometimes inspires other depressed teens to consider suicide, in the hopes that they will also enjoy such esteem after killing themselves. If I had the time, I could probably dig up the reference, but frankly, I haven't studied abnormal psych since I was a psyche minor in college almost 20 years ago.

And if we can discuss ANYTHING here, we can say she looked like a goth, can't we? And you can disagree if you want, can't you?

If you think my comment was the rudest thing you ever read, you should read the mean comments YouTube users wrote about it, calling her stupid for hanging herself, etc., etc. They would clearly cause you to freak out. But I said nothing of the sort. I was just saying I thought the post belonged elsewhere. Reasonable minds may differ, I suppose.
    This is a big waste of a post for such a serious moment. I will not take part in this and would just let pink fo her thing.

• RAWRR(:

Okay if this phases you any STEAMBOATPETE I am crying. Yes I am admiting it I am crying. You are going off topic you're pushing me over the edge. This has nothing to do with you. And why are you telling me to POST IT IN THE TEEN SECTION WHEN YOU SIT THERE AND SAY ITS HARMFUL TO TEENS?!?!

• More then a member.

Well, if we can discuss ANYTHING here, I guess we can discuss how we think the videos are not appropriate, can't we? In fact, if we wanted to, we could say that we think it is psychologically harmful for teens to post and spread tribute videos to people who commit suicide, because it has been shown in studies that such "glorification" of the victim sometimes inspires other depressed teens to consider suicide, in the hopes that they will also enjoy such esteem after killing themselves. If I had the time, I could probably dig up the reference, but frankly, I haven't studied abnormal psych since I was a psyche minor in college almost 20 years ago.

Ummm..
    yes?
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

•   

I'm sorry but that post is still pissing me off it's rude and offensive. I also need to get in touch with a mod now I need to talk to them..
    Psh. As if "I talk to Jesus, He's my Mexican gardener" isn't blatantly offensive and rude. Pet, kettle, black....

and I should add ... racist. Totally wrong. At least you changed this racist avatar right away when I pointed it out. Thanks for that at least.
    Last edited by steamboatpete; 11-10-2006 at 12:07 PM.

• RAWRR(:

I think a mod should look over this thread and see who is the one being rude & offensive here. If you don't like a post just don't post omg this thread sucks or blah blah blah you're killing teens. I didn't ask for any opinions. I made a thread for fun and yes I posted something to remember my cousins friend. And you're sitting here attacking me about it. If I have any say in this I would say it's rude, not right, and offensive. How would you feel if you made a thread about a friend who died or commited suicide and I sat there and said omg you are incouraging us to kill ourselves. I bet you wouldn't like you. Think over both sides of this before you attack.

• RAWRR(:

Psh. As if "I talk to Jesus, He's my Mexican gardener" isn't blatantly offensive and rude. Pet, kettle, black....
    My friend put that as my avatar and I haven't gotten around to changing it. So is it my fault. No.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast