Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Youtube

• RAWRR(:

Re: Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by danceguest
    Ok i acually read this thread.
    STEAMBOAT! Your going over the edge, like for being so disrespectful and making fun of others, i suggest you go read rules CLEARLY YOU HAVENT!

I read the rules. I most certainly was not making fun of anyone. There was nothing funny about any of this. The only thing disrespectful I said was about the racist avatar that made fun of Mexicans and Christians, and for that, no respect was due. But the avatar was changed and that issue is over.
    Okay Hmm lets see one problem here I am christian and my friend who put the avatar there in the first place is mexican. Geeze.

• RAWRR(:

And by the way let's not talk about anyone else getting offened but do you ever think how I am getting offened here?! You are sitting here judging someone you don't even know! Someone that I actually knew and you didn't, calling her GOTHIC, STUPID, DRUNK, AND SAYING THAT SHE WAS DOING DRUGS. HOW ABOUT NO. Who does everyone think they are making judgements like that. You can't judge someone until you actually consider jumping into their skin and living a day or two in it. I suggest you think before you post. You're all making me sad and this thread was for fun not you all to jump and attack me. I never said this thread is about a friend who took her life, NO. I posted a link to a video. I hate how you sit there and call her "THAT GIRL WHO HUNG HERSELF." How offensive is that?! That sounds so rude. You all need to think and consider others feelings before you post.

• Stitch &lt;3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

aww pink, im really sorry.
    I figured my name though
    xogrlygrlox

Quote Originally Posted by pinkCHICLETT View Post
    Okay Hmm lets see one problem here I am christian and my friend who put the avatar there in the first place is mexican. Geeze.
    I am a Christian and my wife and children are Mexican, and I was quite offended. You being Christian and your friend being Mexican does not make it any less offensive. If you don't understand why, ask a grown up.

• Acting is the life.

Wow, i read all this, lots of problems happening. I think you all should drop it. This young lady- CHICLETT, made a mastake and just posted movies, someone found it rude. Her friend posted a picture. She didn't think any of this would happen, so let it go.
    Wish List
    1. soldier green
    2. soldier red
    3. soldier blue
    4. soldier yellow
    5. snowman gold
    6. snowman white
    7. bird hat
    8. anyother pirate quest items
    9. green explorers outfit
    10. inferno
    11. stitch pin
    12. princess minnie hat
    13. credits!
    iPURPLE

• RAWRR(:

Quote Originally Posted by 20YearAPH View Post
    I am a Christian and my wife and children are Mexican, and I was quite offended. You being Christian and your friend being Mexican does not make it any less offensive. If you don't understand why, ask a grown up.
    Well your offeneding me by calling me stupid cause im 14. Hmm how rude. How would you like it if I called you stupid cause you're older than me. I think we all should drop it and I WANT SOMEONE TO CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW SO PEOPLE CAN STOP BEING SO RUDE TO ME.

• RAWRR(:

Can a mod please close this thread now. Because i can't seem to make a thread anymore with out getting yelled at. Don't expect to see me around micechat much anymore!

• Acting is the life.

Pinkchiclett, im so sorry for you. I understand seeing as i was once your age, all my aunts and uncles treated me like dirt for being younger. Now that i have grown, and am smarter than them (memory loss) i make them feel bad for the things they said.
    Not that you should, just think one day you'll be smarter than them, i doubt you can prove it because you may not be on micechat or they wont, but they will feel bad for the nasty things they said.
    Wish List
    1. soldier green
    2. soldier red
    3. soldier blue
    4. soldier yellow
    5. snowman gold
    6. snowman white
    7. bird hat
    10. inferno
    11. stitch pin
    12. princess minnie hat
    13. credits!
    iPURPLE

Well your offeneding me by calling me stupid cause im 14. Hmm how rude. How would you like it if I called you stupid cause you're older than me. I think we all should drop it and I WANT SOMEONE TO CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW SO PEOPLE CAN STOP BEING SO RUDE TO ME.
    I never called you stupid. In fact, I just went back and reread the whole thread (which should be deleted, not just closed) and nobody has called you stupid. The only times the word stupid was used was when someone else mentioned the mean comments about your cousin's friend, and when you repeatedly falsely accused people of calling you stupid.

• RAWRR(:

Quote Originally Posted by 20YearAPH View Post
    Hmm if you don't understand why ask a grown up. To me it screams out you're a stupid teen who doesn't know a thing.

Hmm if you don't understand why ask a grown up. To me it screams out you're a stupid teen who doesn't know a thing.
    Read what you want into it. But if you do not think anyone should take offense to "I talk to Jesus, he's my Mexican gardener" haha, you do truly have a lot left to learn. If one of my employees had a bumper sticker that said something like that, I would fire him.

• Acting is the life.

20YearAPH i acually dont think you are allowed to do that, just because someone had the sticker, i find that rude!
    Wish List
    1. soldier green
    2. soldier red
    3. soldier blue
    4. soldier yellow
    5. snowman gold
    6. snowman white
    7. bird hat
    10. inferno
    11. stitch pin
    12. princess minnie hat
    13. credits!
    iPURPLE

Quote Originally Posted by Simula View Post
    20YearAPH i acually dont think you are allowed to do that, just because someone had the sticker, i find that rude!
    Oh, sure I am. I've fired employees for telling racist jokes before. A guy called another employee a racist name behind his back, and when I heard about it, I fired him on the spot. In fact, if another employee complained about it and I DIDN'T do something about it, I could get sued. How is it rude to fire someone for having a racist joke on their bumper?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234