• Brianna <3

How rare are...

I was wondering how rare the following items were:
    Pink Heart Chair
    Red Heart Chair
    Hong Kong Ship Magenta
    Hong Kong Ship Gold
    & Blue HM Table
    I got all of these items, plus a Red Penny Press, for a full Kali. Thank you for all your help!

Made by me

• Me and Ilovevmk as elves

Re: How rare are...

Don't know. But as always, if you feel it was a good trade for you, then it most likely was. Always trust your intincts. If it feels right, do it!

• Brianna <3

Thank you!

Made by me

• Haha. Mud is great :] <3

what he said < _ > ^ _ ^
    ----Heather
    vmk name: Heather_Princess

• Circle of Ancients

blue hm is pretty rare i think
    Angels Fan, born and raised.
    Come on you Galaxy.

• Jambo!

Ok, lets do a step by step analysis on this.

Red/Pink heart chair - Available only on Valentine's day, which makes it pretty rare. Almost as rare as some beta furniture. Most people usually have these chairs as part of a larger offer for very rare thing and some people would be willing to trade costume for just three or four of them.

Hong Kong Ship Magenta - This was avaiable for a weekend a while back, at the same time ast the Cyan ship, and the Hong Kong cyan and magenta paper lamps. Fairly rare, but once again usually a part of a larger offer.

Honk Kong Ship Gold - Not as rare as the previous items. This was a prize along with the full space suit for beating the Blast In Space mini game in the Tomorrowland Arcade before the Tron changes. So it was available for a decent amount of time. So if a person has a full space suit, than they most likely have this.

Blue Haunted Mansion Table - One Word: Beta and un re-released beta at like, unlike the blue magic carpet chair or green pirate throne. and for this analysus we shall say its worth about the same amount as about three or four heart chairs, probably more.

This is all speculation, because you never know how much someone might be willing to trade for a certain item. As far as your trade goes, I think it was a fairly fair trade trade all the way around, if anything, you got the advantage because Red penny press and Kali couches, though they may be in park items are still available, unlike the items you got. Hope this helped

• Brianna <3

Quote Originally Posted by goofgeek View Post
    Ok, lets do a step by step analysis on this.

Red/Pink heart chair - Available only on Valentine's day, which makes it pretty rare. Almost as rare as some beta furniture. Most people usually have these chairs as part of a larger offer for very rare thing and some people would be willing to trade costume for just three or four of them.

Hong Kong Ship Magenta - This was avaiable for a weekend a while back, at the same time ast the Cyan ship, and the Hong Kong cyan and magenta paper lamps. Fairly rare, but once again usually a part of a larger offer.

Honk Kong Ship Gold - Not as rare as the previous items. This was a prize along with the full space suit for beating the Blast In Space mini game in the Tomorrowland Arcade before the Tron changes. So it was available for a decent amount of time. So if a person has a full space suit, than they most likely have this.

Blue Haunted Mansion Table - One Word: Beta and un re-released beta at like, unlike the blue magic carpet chair or green pirate throne. and for this analysus we shall say its worth about the same amount as about three or four heart chairs, probably more.

This is all speculation, because you never know how much someone might be willing to trade for a certain item. As far as your trade goes, I think it was a fairly fair trade trade all the way around, if anything, you got the advantage because Red penny press and Kali couches, though they may be in park items are still available, unlike the items you got. Hope this helped

Thank you! That cleared everything up!

Made by me