• Professional fifth wheel

Can anyone help me find this Disney screensaver?

Ok, I know this is kind of an odd request - really a "needle in a haystack" thing - but I'm hoping somebody here might be able to help!

My mom used to have this particular screensaver that she absolutely adored. When I walked her through how to reformat her hard drive, she forgot to back it up, and it was lost. Since then, I've never heard the end of it... seriously, it was like 3 years ago, and she still talks about how much she misses it... She's finally getting a new computer (I've managed to convince her that it's time to upgrade from the p133 she bought back in 1996), and I promised her that I'd try to track down that old screensaver for her.

It has a white background, with a black and white photo of a young Walt in the bottom right corner, drawing. From off the paper, Tinkerbell whizzes around the screen with fairie dust, and we see different Disney characters appearing, as if springing from Walt's imagination.

That's the best I can remember it... if it rings any bells for anyone, I'll be forever in your debt!

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Following The Optimist

Re: Can anyone help me find this Disney screensaver?

As I recall, the screensaver was released before the 100 Years of Magic promotion for WDW. I still have a copy of it, and you can download it (it's attached to this post).
    Attached Files Attached Files
    -Monorail Man

• Professional fifth wheel

Re: Can anyone help me find this Disney screensaver?

Quote Originally Posted by Monorail Man View Post
    As I recall, the screensaver was released before the 100 Years of Magic promotion for WDW. I still have a copy of it, and you can download it (it's attached to this post).
    You are my hero! Thank you SOOOOO much! Finally... one less thing for my mom to guilt me about!