Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    258

    Wanted: Pirate items!!

    Hey all! I'm looking for all the pirate items: firewindows, captain quarter's couches, barstool+stick, pirate treasure rug, gold treasure chair, ship's bow chair, ship's stern chair......if you have any of these items, please list them below and tell me what you're looking for. Please be reasonable

  2. #2

    • ForEverLiveStrong
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    624

    Re: Pirate items!!

    i have a couple but not for sale just yet! sorry maybe in a little

    ___ HOST_ForEverLiveStrong

    _______ JK LOL

  3. #3

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada =D
    Posts
    1,071

    Re: Pirate items!!

    I have pirate stool with two of the pole thingys for trade lol

  4. #4

    • Can't stop the rock.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    In the state of confusion.
    Posts
    2,398

    Re: Pirate items!!

    Are you talking about pirate treasure trest couches? If yes i have some. And are you talking about the ship pieces? Cause i have some.



  5. #5

    • Ray's Evil Cookie Baker
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,660

    Re: Pirate items!!

    I believe she's looking for the pieces that are available throught the pin sets, there are some of the old retired pirate quest pieces and some new pieces.

    take that jediMihawk

  6. #6

    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The LBC
    Posts
    14,197

    Re: Pirate items!!

    Nov 14 (today) and Dec 12 is when they come out at WDW and DLR respectivly, so if u wait a days or weeks, they will probably start to be more common. just a heads up
    Angels Fan, born and raised.
    Come on you Galaxy.


  7. #7

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    258

    Re: Pirate items!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Allitalianboy View Post
    i have a couple but not for sale just yet! sorry maybe in a little
    ok just tell me when you have them for trade

    Quote Originally Posted by prettygirlinpink View Post
    I have pirate stool with two of the pole thingys for trade lol
    well what are you looking for?? plz be reasonable

    Quote Originally Posted by ROCKINGEMAN View Post
    Are you talking about pirate treasure trest couches? If yes i have some. And are you talking about the ship pieces? Cause i have some.
    I'm talking about the cards that have recently came out...all the old and new pirate quests

    Quote Originally Posted by halifax_girl View Post
    I believe she's looking for the pieces that are available throught the pin sets, there are some of the old retired pirate quest pieces and some new pieces.
    exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by zeppelindude View Post
    Nov 14 (today) and Dec 12 is when they come out at WDW and DLR respectivly, so if u wait a days or weeks, they will probably start to be more common. just a heads up
    i know..that's why i'm asking for reasonable prices

  8. #8

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187

    Re: Pirate items!!

    I have a thread about a couch I have for trade.
    Trading: Captain's Quater's Couch.

  9. #9

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada =D
    Posts
    1,071

    Re: Wanted: Pirate items!!

    F.B girl i am looking for furnish really nothing in particular.. i dont need this really anymore so i wont go overboard on what you are offering

  10. #10

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    258

    Re: Wanted: Pirate items!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    I have a thread about a couch I have for trade.
    Trading: Captain's Quater's Couch.
    ok i'll check it out

    Quote Originally Posted by prettygirlinpink View Post
    F.B girl i am looking for furnish really nothing in particular.. i dont need this really anymore so i wont go overboard on what you are offering
    hmm..and what pirate item(s) do you have for trade?

  11. #11

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada =D
    Posts
    1,071

    Re: Wanted: Pirate items!!

    i have pirate stool with two poles

Similar Threads

  1. Wanted: 6-22-07 items!!!
    By Alvern_boy in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 04:33 PM
  2. WANTED: Various Items
    By ineedafriend in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 12:12 PM
  3. Wanted: Christmas items
    By danceguest in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-11-2006, 02:49 PM
  4. Wanted items!!
    By Breezy in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-07-2006, 03:23 PM
  5. Wanted: Last nights quests items (blue items)
    By AstroHidengoseek in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-18-2006, 09:33 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •