Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• blagger

Exclamation I can't belive they won't unban me!

The smart ppl at vmk won't lift a bann because I was working at a hotel!
    This guy gave me to crates to give him a suit and he reported me now i'm banned till the 20 of december god this sucks

I suggest that you guy leave if anyone say that they report you if they gave you something for free just an idea.

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Re: I can't belive they won't unban me!

Well im against the paying for cafe or hotel thing so.

• Senior Minion

us at micechat are found mostly in trades, pirates, mansion, fireworks, jungle cruise or in our own rooms =] parting it up.

sorry about your ban. but the reason just doesn't seem right, vmk can look back and things you've done..maybe there's a reason in there not something they made up

• 1 vs. 100 Mob Member

SEATTLE. WE HAVE GOOD COFFEE. AND RAIN. BUT MOSTLY COFFEE. WATCH FRASIER KTHXBI

I agree with Dance, although I suppose a non-profit hotel is rare. But why stay there when there's the monorail, complete with hobos?
    Frappucinos. The stuff of life.

It's chaos out there.
    KAAYYY-AWWWWUSSS!

• FallOut? where..!?

There must have been a beter reason for your ban, they wouldnt ban you for something you DIDN'T do, Staff has high-technology resources there mate.
    the oc freak. <3*

• Senior Minion

I'm sorry for the ban. Staff have made a lot of mistakes in banning people too. If you read the Wikipedia Encyclopedia thing for VMK, you will eventually come upon a part that reads:

"Staff has suddenly imposed ten-year bans on players without warning for seemingly minor infractions, such as 'dictionary dancing' or by dressing up as a 'future staff member' for Halloween, whereas other violations (such as creatively circumventing the dictionary for suggestive language or obscenities) seem to go without punishment. Players who have declined to give away rare items have been reported to staff and subsequently banned without investigation."

I still don't support hotels and cafes and other rooms like that but VMK Staff make big mistakes too. And about those ten-year bans of IP addresses, my friend was caught up in that And now since she just mvoed to Georgia, she is very very sad about the subject too .. she currently doesn't have a friend so close that would invite or let them come to their home so, she's pretty much stuck. I hope your ban is checked out and Staff take teh right steps to the ban progress .

~ Snap

• ~ Cheesin' ~

400 Miles From the Beach. The Perfect, Glorious Beach. Life is so depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmei View Post
    I agree with Dance, although I suppose a non-profit hotel is rare. But why stay there when there's the monorail, complete with hobos?
    Hobos? -_-

• blagger

well the staff at vmk said that they read it and belive that i scammed that boy i did't because if you rent a hotel room you still have to pay..

and for you all who don't like hotels that ok i just needed some stuff for a room.
    thx for the support
    keep posting:0 plz

• Senior Minion

well, from the staff's point of veiw it can be a scam.
    since normally people don't go around recieving random gifts ect.
    hosts also don't know anything about 'paying' for hotels, cafes ect. =] keepit in mind next time

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • isn't an elitist

I got a ban because I reported someone calling me a b****. They thought I said it. I then asked why I was banned but the reply I got was it was 'just.' I never used bad language on there as there is no point. That's the reason why I stopped playing vmk. I found their reasoning made no sense.
    -Jack
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

• Senior Minion

That's why you gotta avoid those type of players.
    I've been in many pirate games where people get so mad that they report me for a win, (yea i know i rock!! lol). But since normally all i ever do say is: gl (good luck) and gg (good game) so nothing even happens not even a warning. =] just follow the rules hard as you can and you'll be a pretty pony.
    how many times has skateprincesariel been banned?: ZIPPITY-ZERO. =]
    follow those tips, they may help in the future. well night

skateprincesariel
    natural.pirate<33

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by hollywood1939 View Post
    I got a ban because I reported someone calling me a b****. They thought I said it. I then asked why I was banned but the reply I got was it was 'just.' I never used bad language on there as there is no point. That's the reason why I stopped playing vmk. I found their reasoning made no sense.
    Which is the reason why I don't report players...

But what worries me the most is if MiceChatters send me messages in VMK about things here on MC (posts, threads, reputation, litter box, pms, emails, etc) - that is what worries me. PLEASE, DO NOT DO IT.

I'm sorry about your ban. Hopefully you'll learn from it and come back to vmk afterwards looking at the game in a new light.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • isn't an elitist

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    Which is the reason why I don't report players...

But what worries me the most is if MiceChatters send me messages in VMK about things here on MC (posts, threads, reputation, litter box, pms, emails, etc) - that is what worries me. PLEASE, DO NOT DO IT.

I'm sorry about your ban. Hopefully you'll learn from it and come back to vmk afterwards looking at the game in a new light.
    I plan on it sometime soon. I also haven't had the time.
    -Jack
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

• blagger

thx for all the support

But i still banned

• More then a member.

Quote Originally Posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
    I'm sorry for the ban. Staff have made a lot of mistakes in banning people too. If you read the Wikipedia Encyclopedia thing for VMK, you will eventually come upon a part that reads:

"Staff has suddenly imposed ten-year bans on players without warning for seemingly minor infractions, such as 'dictionary dancing' or by dressing up as a 'future staff member' for Halloween, whereas other violations (such as creatively circumventing the dictionary for suggestive language or obscenities) seem to go without punishment. Players who have declined to give away rare items have been reported to staff and subsequently banned without investigation."

I still don't support hotels and cafes and other rooms like that but VMK Staff make big mistakes too. And about those ten-year bans of IP addresses, my friend was caught up in that And now since she just mvoed to Georgia, she is very very sad about the subject too .. she currently doesn't have a friend so close that would invite or let them come to their home so, she's pretty much stuck. I hope your ban is checked out and Staff take teh right steps to the ban progress .

~ Snap
    I bet you got that from my Help thread in tips and tricks didnt you? Didnt ya. DIDNT YOU!? Oh you didnt? You found it on your own..?
    fine.
    Yeah getting banned sucks. But just go make a new character.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast