Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• 1 vs. 100 Mob Member

SEATTLE. WE HAVE GOOD COFFEE. AND RAIN. BUT MOSTLY COFFEE. WATCH FRASIER KTHXBI

Question A vmk suffrage movement???

I was looking for trade rooms and I accidentally clicked on a room called 'vmk stuff rich move meant meet' and when I went in it was a skull rock room filled with only girls and red furniture. I was intruiged by the title so I quietly requested the friendship of the girl sitting and talking at a cartooning desk in front of rows of benches put together from those jewelry box seats. She was saying things like, 'we have to get right of all boys on vmk' and 'we will be power'. She noticed me, pulled me into trade, and this is what happened.

Girl: what is secret ' word?
    Me: What??
    Girl: u don't know?
    Girl: ur not on of us

Then she closed the trade, and obviously didn't recognize my name because after I was booted she popped up on my friends list.
    The next day I clicked 'enter same room' and was pulled to Main Street. She and a lot of other girls were in formation walking up and down the street, saying things like 'We shall over come' and stuff.
    This was two weeks ago or so and I think I took a screenie, so I'll try to dig it up.

And also I didn't understand it. Boys and girls have equal rights on vmk, and there are no elections or anything anyway. Suffrage means the right to vote, and we don't vote for anything.

Did anyone else notice this strange behavior? I haven't seen her be online since although I think she's off my friends list. I also haven't seen anymore 'marches' or any strange behavior. Perhaps vmk put a stop to it.
    Frappucinos. The stuff of life.

It's chaos out there.
    KAAYYY-AWWWWUSSS!

• Circle of Ancients

Re: A vmk suffrage movement???

no i am not letting dome little girls who think they can beat everyone go around and say boys are stupid. id like to see for of them play a couple of us at pirates... i want to know how quickly it would go
    Angels Fan, born and raised.
    Come on you Galaxy.

• 1 vs. 100 Mob Member

no i am not letting dome little girls who think they can beat everyone go around and say boys are stupid. id like to see for of them play a couple of us at pirates... i want to know how quickly it would go

Hey, it's mostly girls who are the big honchos on vmk. The majority of boys run around in Bay Watch and Boys meet Girls in their flannel shirts wiping their noses and looking like that dude from Ugly Betty.
    Although a lot of boys run things too. I just don't see why girls feel we need to fight for equal rights when we already have 'em.

It's chaos out there.
    KAAYYY-AWWWWUSSS!

• Circle of Ancients

but i will never be one of those boys ever and yea there are already equal so if they could shut there trap for one minute and relize that, VMK could be on the path to fixing the problems without the staff.
    Come on you Galaxy.

• 1 vs. 100 Mob Member

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelindude View Post
    but i will never be one of those boys ever

Well, you're pretty darn rare. I hate the Boys meet Girls obsessed Troys too; they make my eyeballs itch.
    Although I have nothing against the sweatsuit, it's becoming a kind of player symbol, which is really sad. Like my HSM dress is becoming.. eh.. thought of as 'hooker-wear'.
    I know the spaghetti straps are a bit much, but I think it was time vmk came out with a solid color dress and heels. When I do business, I like to pair the skirt and heels with a simple jacket or hoodie.
    Last edited by Kimmei; 11-23-2006 at 09:25 AM.

It's chaos out there.
    KAAYYY-AWWWWUSSS!

• Circle of Ancients

u mean the little high school musical outfits? well.. i know a lot of boys who are like me and they aren't that rare if u think about it. i can name five boys i know and u might to who arn't

1.Me
    2.Stichers (flammable)
    3.CL_DBourque (hes on here just not that much look in past trade threads
    4. Geek
    5. Offical Player (whitepino on here)
    6.dubeskin
    (if anyone i left out sees this im sorry i just was thinking off the top of my head)

so if uthink about it there are a lot more decent boys than u think
    Come on you Galaxy.

• 1 vs. 100 Mob Member

u mean the little high school musical outfits? well.. i know a lot of boys who are like me and they aren't that rare if u think about it. i can name five boys i know and u might to who arn't

1.Me
    2.Stichers (flammable)
    3.CL_DBourque (hes on here just not that much look in past trade threads
    4. Geek
    5. Offical Player (whitepino on here)
    6.dubeskin
    (if anyone i left out sees this im sorry i just was thinking off the top of my head)

so if uthink about it there are a lot more decent boys than u think

I know dubeskin and Geek, and I know not all boys are like that. But, sadly, a lot of them are. At least the ones are cute or boot--the ones at trade rooms are much more mature.

It's chaos out there.
    KAAYYY-AWWWWUSSS!

• Me and Ilovevmk as elves

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmei View Post
    I know dubeskin and Geek, and I know not all boys are like that. But, sadly, a lot of them are. At least the ones are cute or boot--the ones at trade rooms are much more mature.
    I know. Unfortunately, many male players ARE like that, and we can't really change that. Every virtual game goes through a dark period when it struggles to find that happy medium ground. That time has come for VMK. But really, there isn't anything wrong with trying to start little movements like that. That's what VMK is for. It's really a hang out game, unlike some games where the objective is to kill monster, get money, and but stuff. Those games don't have guest rooms and rooms to just talk in, unlike VMK.

• I was deleted.

I guess it just depends on where you go.

Still, it's interesting to see this listed and taking place in VMK. Oh well, at least it's safe to say that the youth is at least attempting to learn in their history classes. Because it's sad to say that they were excluding you while complaining about sufferage.

• Circle of Ancients

its just sad to hear what ppl are becoming these days
    Come on you Galaxy.

• More then a member.

Hey, it's mostly girls who are the big honchos on vmk. The majority of boys run around in Bay Watch and Boys meet Girls in their flannel shirts wiping their noses and looking like that dude from Ugly Betty.
    Although a lot of boys run things too. I just don't see why girls feel we need to fight for equal rights when we already have 'em.
    but i will never be one of those boys ever and yea there are already equal so if they could shut there trap for one minute and relize that, VMK could be on the path to fixing the problems without the staff.
    Well, you're pretty darn rare. I hate the Boys meet Girls obsessed Troys too; they make my eyeballs itch.
    Although I have nothing against the sweatsuit, it's becoming a kind of player symbol, which is really sad. Like my HSM dress is becoming.. eh.. thought of as 'hooker-wear'.
    I know the spaghetti straps are a bit much, but I think it was time vmk came out with a solid color dress and heels. When I do business, I like to pair the skirt and heels with a simple jacket or hoodie.
    MEAAAHH cuz i mean. every single person act the same. Stereotype stereotype stereotype.
    Maybe vmk is a game. Or... is it?
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• FallOut? where..!?

I really dont know what to say about this. But ill wing it.
    Ok, the unfortunate debate that never did happen a couple of weeks ago, was a great idea, it wa sover certain topics, but now they are wanting to rule vmk? Hey, well I read an advertisement for VMK in my Disney Adventures '05, and it said "Will you rule the kingdom?" They mustve got their crazy idea off of that. Ever think of that?
    the oc freak. <3*

• Banned User

I'll be suprised to see the VMK KKK come to be.

• Me and Ilovevmk as elves

Quote Originally Posted by barfownz View Post
    I'll be suprised to see the VMK KKK come to be.
    Lol, I don't doubt there already isn't one.

• Circle of Ancients

yea it is really creepy to think vmk could be run by ppl like them... its terrible.
    Come on you Galaxy.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast