• KING OF CABMF'S

Post Dog's Inferno Offer!

Hola peoples I am M-DOGALPHA. The girl in the picture is Amy Lee of Evanescence I am here today to show my inferno offer which consists of not only over 200 codes, but also:
    120+ wanted signs
    80+ Wells (Fla. Residents!!)
    4 full kali couches
    5 magenta rockets
    5 mag. nemo chairs
    4 explorers suitcases
    8-10 purple alladins flying carpets
    7+red saddle seats
    12+ cactus chairs
    Mansion clock
    Ransacked window
    pretty much every costume from Halloween
    5 star fireworks
    teleportation magic (varied, depending on if i go to WDW again soon)
    various other colored rockets, pirate thrones, Penny presses, turnstiles, ect.
    NOTE: I will not trade until after the space reace competition is over, or after my next few WDW trips because of the massive amount ofvalued items i have offered. Offer subject to increase due to the fact that im in a host line and can not see my inventory. I require a staff/ host (Lily is preferrd) to be present during trade becuse of the value of these items.

thank you and have a great day where ever you are I will alter this offer after i have seen the Holiday dreams sweepstakes preview.
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• Me and Ilovevmk as elves

Re: Dog's Inferno Offer!

Wow. That's a really good offer. But wrong forum

• KING OF CABMF'S

Question Re: Dog's Inferno Offer!

what forum should it be under? i can copy/paste it to the one u are talking about. sorry, im new u really think it is a good offer? is it too much?
    ADD ME.[:

1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• Me and Ilovevmk as elves

Quote Originally Posted by evanescence4ever View Post
    what forum should it be under? i can copy/paste it to the one u are talking about. sorry, im new u really think it is a good offer? is it too much?
    Seems like too much, but it is a really good offer. Post it under the trades forum.

• Why am I here?

The one that says Trading. Deffinetly not too much.

•   
    • Sponge & A Rusty Spanner

I agree that it is not too much. I never see or hear about inferno trading hands in one of these "a bazillion decent things for one inferno" trades. It's always either a bazillion really good things, like grandfather clocks, flaming ransacked windows, or snowmen, or its a smaller number of beta, stitch, sparrow or similar items. Or, of course, green flips for a bunch of infernos. Also, I doubt that Lily would agree to preside over your trade. Staff usually asks that people not trade in their game rooms. Maybe a CL will assist.

• Disney Dreams

Hola peoples I am M-DOGALPHA. The girl in the picture is Amy Lee of Evanescence I am here today to show my inferno offer which consists of not only over 200 codes, but also:
    120+ wanted signs
    80+ Wells (Fla. Residents!!)
    4 full kali couches
    5 magenta rockets
    5 mag. nemo chairs
    4 explorers suitcases
    8-10 purple alladins flying carpets
    7+red saddle seats
    12+ cactus chairs
    Mansion clock
    Ransacked window

pretty much every costume from Halloween
    5 star fireworks
    teleportation magic (varied, depending on if i go to WDW again soon)
    various other colored rockets, pirate thrones, Penny presses, turnstiles, ect.
    The items in bold are the major items in the offer. I can say I think its a decent offer, BUT some people with inferno look for some more MAJOR rare ( like the items in bold ) in offers. The WDW items are very rare, but not rare enough, since people can go to WDW and get the items. Dog, you know we go to WDW often, so we get these things. It's a good offer, not too much, but I think its good.

• KING OF CABMF'S

I dont know, if u want to reply, plz go to the Dogs inferno offer under the trades one. I need to get this thread closed because people think i am using this one. I messed up, i thought i put inferno offers under general vmk discussion, it ended up here, can a mod please close this thread?
    ADD ME.[:

AND FINALLY...

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [: