Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Senior Minion

Lunch money..Taken 0_o

Well, after showing TLynn my ride, we exited to Adventureland Bazaar. After talk for a few minutes something very random happens. A boy comes up to me and says this: (picture)

Then he 'runs' off. Trys to hid then leaves. That's not the only thing though; About 30 seconds before TLynn leaves (I don't think you saw this) a 'dude' as they called each other said 'dude i bet you can't even ask out that girl in the red'. Well, TLynn was in red. Then, after she leaves (got off) the other 'dude' says 'Well I don't think you can even ask out that hat girl in the yellow!' Skate, unfortunatly was in the yellow. So the first 'dude' comes up to me and says 'you're hat, be mine you're fine'. Skate clicks ignore on both the boys. Exits the room and is freaked out.

I was so freaked by the last issue. I don't have any pictures but 1 because I was using regular vmk not vmkpal so there was only room for 1 picture.

What do you think about it?

--skateprincesariel is DISTURBED--

• Me and Ilovevmk as elves

Re: Lunch money..Taken 0_o

I think it was some immature people goofing off like I would . Unfortunately, that's VMK, and unless staff do anything about it, that is what is going to happen.

• Disney Dreams

I agree with dubeskin. Its just a joke, and VMK isn't gonna really do much...
    I think the part about asking Skate out is kinda.. out there, but they're guys. Kinda like the guys in my class... VERY alike to them - now I'M scared. LOL

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by dubeskin View Post
    I think it was some immature people goofing off like I would . Unfortunately, that's VMK, and unless staff do anything about it, that is what is going to happen.
    That's what I was talking when i said 'Adventureland Bazaar is disturing' in Summer's room EvilDubeskinreal might do something like that but nicedubeskin real would just..nvm ROFL. Vmk Staff NEED to do something about it..it's getting out of hand you don't wanna know my earlie experiences in vmk as AttitudeSoccer.

Quote Originally Posted by WDWGirl View Post
    I agree with dubeskin. Its just a joke, and VMK isn't gonna really do much...
    I think the part about asking Skate out is kinda.. out there, but they're guys. Kinda like the guys in my class... VERY alike to them - now I'M scared. LOL
    Ineeded sounds like the Elementry 'Zap' game boys and girls play,LOL. but..this was in adventureland bazaar and well I always see gross things like that in that place it's really disturbing and that second part has happened to me 2 times once on SkatePrincesAriel and another on AttitudeSoccer (another account). Just makes me sick. gr, I wish PHRASES couldn't be said, not just words because well i bet you know why

--skateprincesariel is gonna be sick--

• Circle of Ancients

just really immature boys tha will probably end up up doing that again in a host room and by by never see them for 10 years
    Angels Fan, born and raised.
    Come on you Galaxy.

• Banned User

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by barfownz View Post

i'll be the one to laugh once I..muahaha. jk

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelindude View Post
    just really immature boys tha will probably end up up doing that again in a host room and by by never see them for 10 years
    Boys were born immature and don't grow out of it for quite some time, no ofence to MC boys, they're mature..i think, LOL.

• Circle of Ancients

wait...
    Angels Fan, born and raised.
    Come on you Galaxy.

• Hurt, Pain, Love= <3

- Mad is DISTURBED! -

• Saving Wizard City :)

Skate - I mentioned an even weirder episode that I saw earlier in the day. This guy was walking around the haunted mansion ghost rooms talking about the size of his 'Phineas', but he would disappear before I could report him.

• Hurt, Pain, Love= <3

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

• Senior Minion

With all these disguisting and immature stories about crazy people on VMK, I just might decide to do my point-at-that-disguisting/weird-person-on VMK dance! Woot But still - very, very immature.

• ♥Dance Like Never Before♥

Orginally Posted By SkatePrincesAriel

i'll be the one to laugh once I..muahaha. jk

Boys were born immature and don't grow out of it for quite some time, no ofence to MC boys, they're mature..i think, LOL.[/quote]

I absolutely,positively,incredulously,AGREE!!!!!!!!M C Boys...are mature..........I think..............................

On topic:Erm...Disturbed because you're like...a........prop to those dudes who........."stole your lunch money" and............asked you out on a "dare"

• More then a member.

Quote Originally Posted by skateprincesariel View Post
    Well, after showing TLynn my ride, we exited to Adventureland Bazaar. After talk for a few minutes something very random happens. A boy comes up to me and says this: (picture)

Then he 'runs' off. Trys to hid then leaves. That's not the only thing though; About 30 seconds before TLynn leaves (I don't think you saw this) a 'dude' as they called each other said 'dude i bet you can't even ask out that girl in the red'. Well, TLynn was in red. Then, after she leaves (got off) the other 'dude' says 'Well I don't think you can even ask out that hat girl in the yellow!' Skate, unfortunatly was in the yellow. So the first 'dude' comes up to me and says 'you're hat, be mine you're fine'. Skate clicks ignore on both the boys. Exits the room and is freaked out.

I was so freaked by the last issue. I don't have any pictures but 1 because I was using regular vmk not vmkpal so there was only room for 1 picture.

What do you think about it?

--skateprincesariel is DISTURBED--
    That scared you?
    Oh im sorry. I wont do it again..
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• I'll pencil this in later

Quote Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
    That scared you?
    Oh im sorry. I wont do it again..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast