• ForEverLiveStrong

Thumbs down Waiting For Host Room!!

WOW do you ever think that the lines for host rooms are too long?? DO you think they should have two rooms up and going at the same time!! I have been waiting in line for a half an hour! wow

___ HOST_ForEverLiveStrong

_______ JK LOL

• Jambo!

Re: Waiting For Host Room!!

Quote Originally Posted by Allitalianboy View Post
    WOW do you ever think that the lines for host rooms are too long?? DO you think they should have two rooms up and going at the same time!! I have been waiting in line for a half an hour! wow
    Oh ye of little patience... I remember the days when the lines could be 130 or more people long, half an hour is simply a small price to pay to get in. Be thankful you werent in VMK in those dark dark times, back when Frontierland was merely a dream.(or a little screen that said Coming Soon)

• ForEverLiveStrong

LOL I was there!!! I just never went into the rooms :P Anyways i just think they should have a couple more host you know!! I am happy that i can even get in but it is really crazy lol!

_______ JK LOL

• Jambo!

What you have to remember is that the Staff has a life outside of VMK (well most do...) and doing the Host games and so forth is their job, so not everyone can be around all the time to have more than one Host game active at a time.

• ForEverLiveStrong

Yeah you have a really good point but i still think there are pleny of ppl who would have that as their job!! Anyways I think more host's would help!! I just lost so now I didnt win a prize Too long of a wait for me to get in bc I have to get off! Sad
    SO WHAT DO YOU OTHERS think? :?
    Last edited by Allitalianboy; 11-27-2006 at 08:27 PM.

_______ JK LOL

• Senior Minion

Patience is the key. One thing is for sure; be glad you've made it in. Not many people can be greatful, like me, and get in. Just remember those dark days with the DC monster. Be really greatfully you weren't sitting there like an idiot with the same number on the screen for 30 minutes
    I consider the lines to move more quickly since DC monster left us [replacing its self with CRASHING car]. Sorry you didn't win though. Better luck next time though
    *Note; while you wait, browse MC, make a breakfast/lunch/dinner/snack, better yet; hang outside, checking back every once in a while.

--skateprincesariel--

• Me and Ilovevmk as elves

In my opinion, the wait is part of the host game. It's sort of like "Here, you got past the wait, now try this game!" It narrows down who gets the prize, ya know? Think of it as a well deserved prize once you win it

• Jambo!

Just put it up there as the equivalence of waiting 30 minutes to ride Tower of Terror or Expedition Everest (as if the waits are tha short) at the parks. You can potentially win some rare stuff and instead of paying credits for it (at least not yet) or real money (see previous comment) you pay with minutes of your life... it's not like you're using them anyway.

• FallOut? where..!?

Quote Originally Posted by dubeskin View Post
    In my opinion, the wait is part of the host game. It's sort of like "Here, you got past the wait, now try this game!" It narrows down who gets the prize, ya know? Think of it as a well deserved prize once you win it
    Oh definitely. I can never get into these things anyways. The only host/qa/staff affiliated thing I could get into so far on ace, was Space Mtn rides. They need queues like that.
    the oc freak. <3*