Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1

    • Goodbye VMK.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Missouri.
    Posts
    1,612

    Is the "Old" iPod nano, with the mirror on the back still on sale

    as MANy of you know.... i like to argue, and i always win. i brought my iPod to school today, and it had the mirror, and i'm like "Yeah, i have the old version" and the girls like "noooooooooooooooooo they still sell it!!" by the way, she said this in a snotty voice. Sooo... please let me know, and i also have a picture of it!! - booo yah!! -from the ipod site, and the other, here you go, and try to cheer me on!!



    From the website:
    and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

  2. #2

    • Can you see the Bear?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    461

    Re: Is the "Old" iPod nano, with the mirror on the back still on sale

    Quote Originally Posted by VMKPrincess View Post
    as MANy of you know.... i like to argue, and i always win. i brought my iPod to school today, and it had the mirror, and i'm like "Yeah, i have the old version" and the girls like "noooooooooooooooooo they still sell it!!" by the way, she said this in a snotty voice. Sooo... please let me know, and i also have a picture of it!! - booo yah!! -from the ipod site, and the other, here you go, and try to cheer me on!!



    From the website:
    Well you're correct you have the "Old" version. This is a picture of the new one does not have a mirror.

  3. #3

    • Stitch &lt;3
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)
    Posts
    5,618

    Re: Is the "Old" iPod nano, with the mirror on the back still on sale

    Mirror?

  4. #4

    • Can you see the Bear?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    461

    Re: Is the "Old" iPod nano, with the mirror on the back still on sale

    Quote Originally Posted by danceguest View Post
    Mirror?
    She means the polished metal backing


  5. #5

    • 333: I'm only half evil!!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    upstate NY
    Posts
    6,374
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Is the "Old" iPod nano, with the mirror on the back still on sale

    My niece just got her's and it's the pink one (no mirror either).
    AP Holder.
    Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.



  6. #6

    • Disney Cruise '06
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Home of the Sabres =]
    Posts
    1,701

    Re: Is the "Old" iPod nano, with the mirror on the back still on sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Siskey View Post
    She means the polished metal backing

    thankyou- that cleared up some confusion.

    I'm not sure if they still sell those- but my mother has one


  7. #7

    • Hey There :]
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Orlando!
    Posts
    1,452

    Re: Is the "Old" iPod nano, with the mirror on the back still on sale

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyMagic View Post
    thankyou- that cleared up some confusion.

    I'm not sure if they still sell those- but my mother has one
    Your mom has an iPod and I dont?!?! 0_o
    We're the new face of faliure,
    prettier and younger,
    but not any better off.
    -Fall Out Boy

  8. #8

    • Me and Ilovevmk as elves
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in California
    Posts
    1,413

    Re: Is the "Old" iPod nano, with the mirror on the back still on sale

    Hehe, you can just get the 30, 60, 80, or whatever else new higher than the nano and they still have the "mirror" on the back. Like mine

  9. #9

    • Disney Cruise '06
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Home of the Sabres =]
    Posts
    1,701

    Re: Is the "Old" iPod nano, with the mirror on the back still on sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegetarian_Girl595 View Post
    Your mom has an iPod and I dont?!?! 0_o
    last christmas season, i was baby sitting Kelly (baby in avatar) When my dad came to pick me up- my dad said "I got your mother a Christmas gift" i said: "what is it?" (i didnt really care tho) "Ipod nano" (and that is when i cared) i said: "WHAT! mom doesnt even KNOW what it is!!! I was begging for one and you got it for MOM!"....i was mad.


  10. #10

    • Hey There :]
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Orlando!
    Posts
    1,452

    Re: Is the "Old" iPod nano, with the mirror on the back still on sale

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyMagic View Post
    last christmas season, i was baby sitting Kelly (baby in avatar) When my dad came to pick me up- my dad said "I got your mother a Christmas gift" i said: "what is it?" (i didnt really care tho) "Ipod nano" (and that is when i cared) i said: "WHAT! mom doesnt even KNOW what it is!!! I was begging for one and you got it for MOM!"....i was mad.
    Weird, my mom wants an iPod nano 0_o

    Off Topic: Ok, you started MC after me, yet you have more posts?!?!?!
    We're the new face of faliure,
    prettier and younger,
    but not any better off.
    -Fall Out Boy

  11. #11

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187

    Re: Is the "Old" iPod nano, with the mirror on the back still on sale

    I own no iPod. yoyo has one that I will get if he ever upgrades.

  12. #12

    • Can't stop the rock.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    In the state of confusion.
    Posts
    2,398

    Re: Is the "Old" iPod nano, with the mirror on the back still on sale

    I got an "Old" nano. I like it's pretty much the same thing except the back (which frankly i don't think anyone looks at...). I like mine. It's still a nano no matter what. The only new difference is they now have colors. (I would die (ok maybe not die) for a red one!)



  13. #13

    • Can you see the Bear?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    461

    Re: Is the "Old" iPod nano, with the mirror on the back still on sale

    Quote Originally Posted by ROCKINGEMAN View Post
    I got an "Old" nano. I like it's pretty much the same thing except the back (which frankly i don't think anyone looks at...). I like mine. It's still a nano no matter what. The only new difference is they now have colors. (I would die (ok maybe not die) for a red one!)
    That's Very nice of you to want to support a cure for AIDS Great Thinking Rock

  14. #14

    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The LBC
    Posts
    14,197

    Re: Is the "Old" iPod nano, with the mirror on the back still on sale

    i have a big one... i think it plays videos? oh wtever... i have a poslished metal backing... but its all covered by fingerprints
    Angels Fan, born and raised.
    Come on you Galaxy.


  15. #15

    • Goodbye VMK.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Missouri.
    Posts
    1,612

    Re: Is the "Old" iPod nano, with the mirror on the back still on sale

    Yupppo, the old nano
    and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 08:26 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 09:54 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •