• Minion

Gran Turismo HD to become a FREE download for PS3 owners

Quote Originally Posted by 1up.com
    Well, today SCE and Polyphony Digital have announced that Gran Turismo HD Concept--note the name change--will be made available as a free download at the PlayStation Store, starting from December 24. The real driving simulator will be available to download for a limited period, and will feature a choice of ten cars and two layouts on a single course. There will be two modes of play included--Time Attack and Drift Trial mode. The demo will also have a Network Ranking feature, presumably for the Time Attack mode.
    http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3155601

Pretty cool, except there aren't that many PS3's out there to take advantage of a limited time release like this. However, if it means that the next true GT game is coming out sooner, then I guess it's not TOO bad...

• Pilot EdForceOne

Re: Gran Turismo HD to become a FREE download for PS3 owners

Good idea to have downloadable demos.

I played PS3 tonight in best buy.. with some dirt racing game. I hope others are alot better. That one sure made me glad I didn't preorder