• " Buddypeek in VMK"

Giving can be fun! "dump some junk"

Last night, I was rearanging one of my rooms in preperation for my "Enormouse" ride project, and some girl popped into my room. "she was on my friend list" and i dont remember her. anyway, she was like im sad. So i asked her why.....she said it was complicated.....for some reason I felt sorry for her...so i took her to my space ride and told her to jump on it should cheer her up. after she was done riding it she said she was feeling better..then im like well it is the giving season...so i gave here some space ride parts and a couple of pins i had extras of.....she was so happy......I know its a game but, do any of you micers remember when you got your first free stuff given to you, yea i did too, and It made me happy too. Anyway Just thought I would share this with you all, i know Im corny but maybe everyone should "dump some junk" on someone, it could just make there day and yours

My Giant wish list: http://micechat.com/forums/disney-interactive-game-industry-discussion/40430-items-up-trade.html
    **Like my signature and Avatar....FlAmMaBle did it for me...PM him if you want one too.**

• I was deleted.

Re: Giving can be fun! "dump some junk"

I remember when I came back into VMK and some MiceChatters gave me some of the popular items that I had missed. I was given a pink dress, tiara, and the Master Gracy pin - just to name a few things.

Yes, it's a game. But it's a game I enjoy playing with friends and this community of friends.

• " Buddypeek in VMK"

Well i started playing shortly after the game started, but not soon enough to get the "from day one pin". Then I stopped....fronterland was not there and half of tommorrow land was not there either. Anyway i didnt know anyone when I quit, and i was not a moucer yet "too bad for me". I dont get to go to WDW very often, but like a few weeks before i did go, I decided to see if my acount was still active...AND IT WAS! So i got involved again, printed the quests, ect, ect. Went to the park made my son an acount ...and well pretty much addicted to it now. But before I went to the park i was wandering around the game checking out all he new stuff......some one had a well chair "I got so excited being a huge pirate fan" and traded my black haunted mansion suit that i got before I quit...little did i know that the wells were not nearly as rare at the time as the suit was...so the person ripped me off...oh well the suit came back out, and nothing was lost.....and now i have tons of well chairs too , everyones return to the game should be as plesant as yours....and thats why i joined MC....and why I like to give stuff from time to time. Let me stop ranting...thanks for you comment BPF

My Giant wish list: http://micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40430
    **Like my signature and Avatar....FlAmMaBle did it for me...PM him if you want one too.**

• Circle of Ancients

the only free stuff anyone has ever given me was a Bride in the attic pin bc a CL thought i had been ripped off for my DLR pumpkin... but that is really nice of u pordue
    Angels Fan, born and raised.
    Come on you Galaxy.

• Goodbye VMK.

i a guest seamed poor, and i felt sorry for her. Sorry to admit but i'm kinda consitered "rich" in vmk. so, then i remembered...every VMK girl's first dream, a crown. I mean jeez, i have like 10 crowns and this girl freaked out when i gave it her her. she was SOOOOOO excited. it made me feel sooooooooooo good!!
    and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

• RAWRR(:

I was really never given anything free. Oh well. Lol.

• Stitch &lt;3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Sorry off topic, pinkchiclett, there is this person who is looking for yellowchiclett or something, and you told me you were friends with her so he wants to talk to you.

never really received "free" someone gave me an ice cube once lol..But i have given some to people.. i just kinda feel bad.. how could i have ever gottne this far without some friends.. i am not even that far but i have more then the average VMK player..i think someone felt bad for me once so they traded me 2 sorcerer hat for my one well.. heh i was so HAPPY..it feels nice to recieve but even better it feels so nice to be able to give to people less fortunate hehe.. i sound so corny because this is just a game... Be kind and like Pordue/Buddypeek said "dunp your junk"..someone junk is another persons treasure

• May the F=ma be with you

I have never recieved anything free from anyone.
    I work hard for my items and I don't expect anyone to give me anything without something in return.

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Quote Originally Posted by WDW Monorail View Post
    I have never recieved anything free from anyone.
    I work hard for my items and I don't expect anyone to give me anything without something in return.
    its a fair perspective..i guess..i cant judge because it bothers me when random people ask me for free.. they put on there poor clothes and sworm rich people..i am not rich.but i can make an effort to help towards the community

• Me and Ilovevmk as elves

Lol, I've never gotten anything for free, well, at least that I can remember I am sure I have and am grateful for it, but don't remember if I did. But certainly Micechat helped me make new friends, and that has helped me be a little happier!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

I have never gotten anything for free but I have given stuff away. I never give to people who ask me for free though, that just bugs me. I do however try and give out prizes in my quest that people can't get unless they go to the park and do the quests. As some people can't go to the parks all the time, I try and give prizes like that so people have a chance at owning the items.

I suppose that is how I give back to the VMK community.