Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• KING OF CABMF'S

Omg! look what staff said to me!! Must See!!

ok, so today im playing pirates with Con, skate, princess_crystin, snap, me, and Poptartking. So poptartking says to his team they cant play pirates to save their lives and they stink. Here is my report for this:
    then Staff says this to me:
    so i sent a fake message to vmk staff (this is not a real report. if it was, i would be so banned! LOLOL):
    Last edited by evanescence4ever; 12-10-2006 at 07:00 PM.
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• Me and Ilovevmk as elves

Re: Omg! look what staff said to me!! Must See!!

Err. Sorry, I'm not seeing anything. Is this supposed to be funny or shocking or something else? Otherwise, this seems normal.

• Jambo!

That's pretty much standard procedure when it comes to stuff like that, just ignore them

• Banned User

Err this kind of stuff happens around VMK all the time. They weren't technically harassing you, sure what they said was mean but were they following you around and repeatedly harassing you? Didn't seem like an emergency to me.

• ~ Cheesin' ~

400 Miles From the Beach. The Perfect, Glorious Beach. Life is so depressing.

Uh.... I dont get it?

• Paint the Roses Red

I get yelled at who knows how many times a day in that game. It simply just happens, but if they really bother you, just ignore them.

• Disney Dreams

Dog - the thing is, VMK staff probably answers calls for help when they seem important enough to personally handle. If not, then they send out the little default message everyone gets. But you can't blame them. People have called for help just to see staff!!! It's crazy. But when its a real call, like the one you made, they don't know if its true. Because sometimes good people get reported for no reason . Today I had to report someone using terrible language in VMK ( be.each, duck you, etc. ) and VMK sent me a different message, this time with the saying: "we'll look into this immediately," AND "This player WILL be punished" ( yes, it was in caps like that ). I was astonished. Anyways.. about 2 minutes later, everyone gets a message from VMK saying "Vulgar language is not allowed in VMK". This is to everyone in the room, including me. So when I got this, everyone in the room started saying "I didn't do anything!" or "Leave before you get banned!". I can finally say that VMK answered my call quickly and helpfully, not to mention the player left, either on his own or as the result of a ban. I do think VMK needs to crack down on those bad players with attitudes..
    but that's another complaint.

• Senior Minion

It was IN A PIRATE GAME, you CANNOT ignore somebody in a game of pirates! NOTE: If you put in a game of pirates, they respond differently, I've tried this. I'm about to chop off the head of the next person to TRY, yea TRY, and diss my awesome pirate skills in a pirate game after i LAG, HAVE A NEW IM, AND AM BLOCKED. [was possible to get out too!] Gr, them pirate haters, they be dissing our skills! Sometimes reporting isn't needed, unless they're violating the VMK Rules & Values then report them, if not, just leave the lobby if the end up in the same one as you. That's all I got to say.

-Skateprincesariel = MAD.

• Disney Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by skateprincesariel View Post
    It was IN A PIRATE GAME, you CANNOT ignore somebody in a game of pirates! NOTE: If you put in a game of pirates, they respond differently, I've tried this. I'm about to chop off the head of the next person to TRY, yea TRY, and diss my awesome pirate skills in a pirate game after i LAG, HAVE A NEW IM, AND AM BLOCKED. [was possible to get out too!] Gr, them pirate haters, they be dissing our skills! Sometimes reporting isn't needed, unless they're violating the VMK Rules & Values then report them, if not, just leave the lobby if the end up in the same one as you. That's all I got to say.

-Skateprincesariel = MAD.
    I agree 10000000% with this.

1. You CAN'T IGNORE IN PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. If you put that your incident happened in a pirates game, they DO respond differently. My incident described in my last post: I put that it was in a pirates game, and they responded! Without that, they may not have responded.

3. SKATES SKILLS ROCK!!!!

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by WDWGirl View Post
    I agree 10000000% with this.

1. You CAN'T IGNORE IN PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. If you put that your incident happened in a pirates game, they DO respond differently. My incident described in my last post: I put that it was in a pirates game, and they responded! Without that, they may not have responded.

3. SKATES SKILLS ROCK!!!!
    1. YEP YEP no ignoring in pirates is lame! I'm going to suggest to contact us, no talking in pirates, everybody is dirty in there!

2. Indeed they do con, indeed they do

3. CON'S SKILLS ROCK TOO!!

• Paint the Roses Red

1. YEP YEP no ignoring in pirates is lame! I'm going to suggest to contact us, no talking in pirates, everybody is dirty in there!

Why not use will power, and simply ignore on your own in the game?

• Disney Dreams

^
    l
    l
    l
    I especially like Number Three

I think what needs to be suggested is, maybe keep the talking - for Gl, ang Gg, or complimenting someone's nice shot. But they DO need to make an ignore button. Just click on someone, and their name, and an ignore button should be there, waiting. ( lol ) I think it would really lower the number of complaints they get ( hey, easier on them ) and it would lower the number of angry Pirates/Port Royals playing the game!

• Paint the Roses Red

As I said before, you can simply ignore them of your own power. -_-

• Disney Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
    As I said before, you can simply ignore them of your own power. -_-
    You can. You're right. But its extremely difficult, especially if what they say is a PERSONAL attack against you. It can be very frustrating at times to have to "listen" to others in VMK telling you that you stink, or you're 'dumbo' or something else. But Lady_Ivory is right. We should ignore these people, cause they are lower than the ground when they insult others for what is really no reason at all.
    That's my 2 cents

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
    Why not use will power, and simply ignore on your own in the game?
    I try, it's kinda of annoying when they type bad things that get in your mind, in the way of ammo, your ships/others, and health though.

Quote Originally Posted by WDWGirl View Post
    ^
    l
    l
    l
    I especially like Number Three

I think what needs to be suggested is, maybe keep the talking - for Gl, ang Gg, or complimenting someone's nice shot. But they DO need to make an ignore button. Just click on someone, and their name, and an ignore button should be there, waiting. ( lol ) I think it would really lower the number of complaints they get ( hey, easier on them ) and it would lower the number of angry Pirates/Port Royals playing the game!
    Yes, it should have a mini button for ignoring/reporting. That'd be cute and good, yes it would actually LESSEN the complaints.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast