Not to copie geek or anyone else who started a thread like this but I coulden't resist *chuckle*
Someone has kidnapped our beloved princesses!
Belle, Jasmine, Snow White, Aurora, Ariel, Piglet, Tinkerbell, Cinderella, and *gasp* our ultra beloved Lilo (she's a Hawaiin princess in my mind )!
We do have a few suspects and a clue found at the seen of the crime. It's up to you to save the princesses before the Christmas Parade!
One bright and sunny afternoon, all our missing princesses where told to meet at the Tower of Terror for a rehersal of the parade. Little did they know they weren't there to meet with Mickey to work on the final number. Someone or something grabbed the princesses and left a note at the crimescene.
"They don't deserve to be up front."
- Donald Duck- A disgruntled duck who hates being unnoticed.
- Clara Cow- Former player of Belle who was fired because of sharing confidential information.
- Minnie Mouse- Small modest mouse but was last heard uttering. "Why do those show-offs get to be on a float while we walk!?"
- The CM last seen with the princesses Goofgeek- Confidante loud and comical goofgeek who WAS hired to be prince charming in the parade but was fired after a more Charming charming was hired. Maybe he figured if I can't have them no one can?
- Last but not least the Mysterious Bellhop last seen on his coffee break where the princesses were last seen.
" They don't deserve to ride upfront! They alway's get the attention." A piece of purple fabric and a photograph of Belle was also found.
Your job is to decide who is guilty and who is innocent.
The poll will close on the 20th.
Prizes will be updated later also.