Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Sock Puppet

theres a theif on the loose!

ok her name is ladybean, and she likes to STEAL!
    she stole my blue bling shirt and i have talked to other ppl she stole from. her signature is " i don't care if u :-) me or hat me my gold ears not for trade!"
    so watch out for her, and if you see her please report her for me

• FallOut? where..!?

Re: theres a theif on the loose!

how did she 'steal'?
    the oc freak. <3*

• Senior Minion

What do you mean by 'stealing'? Do you mean she tricks you and lies to get stuff from others? We need more of an explanation before you can really do anything.

• vmk MissEmilyLouise

It is hard for someone to steal something on vmk without you giving it to them. How did this happen? I am sorry that this happened to you.

My VMK name is MissEmilyLouise and I love pink!!

• Disney Dreams

I really have a question. How do people "steal" from one another? Don't you have to click the box to accept, and then click OK a second time? Isn't it a bit weird how people can do this? Why don't they just check what's in both sides before accepting? I really don't get it, and don't think I ever will....

• ~ Cheesin' ~

400 Miles From the Beach. The Perfect, Glorious Beach. Life is so depressing.

You can't actually "steal" something on vmk, unless you hack into there account, which I believe is punishable by law. You can "trick" someone on vmk into them giving you your stuff, but vmk gives warnings on this quite a bunch.

• Sock Puppet

ok to answer everyone, she "stole" from me, because i went to a cute or boot "win super rare and more!!" game and was told to pay rare to get in. so i gave her the bling shirt becausei never wear it anyway thinking i would get to play and since i'm usely good (and win) cute or boot i paid, so i paid and she booted me.

i just saw her again a little while ago, and asked her for the shirt back and i wouldn't report her Again. she was all "omg i'm so sorry i didn't mean to" she put the shirt up and i accepted, then she closed the trade (with out acceting and left the room! so i'm still bling shirtless.

i relieze i was stupid in paying her in the first place, so i'm just telling other peeps, don't pay to get in a game, mostly no to ladybean.....

Quote Originally Posted by miss.pepsi.queen View Post
    ok to answer everyone, she "stole" from me, because i went to a cute or boot "win super rare and more!!" game and was told to pay rare to get in. so i gave her the bling shirt becausei never wear it anyway thinking i would get to play and since i'm usely good (and win) cute or boot i paid, so i paid and she booted me.

i just saw her again a little while ago, and asked her for the shirt back and i wouldn't report her Again. she was all "omg i'm so sorry i didn't mean to" she put the shirt up and i accepted, then she closed the trade (with out acceting and left the room! so i'm still bling shirtless.

i relieze i was stupid in paying her in the first place, so i'm just telling other peeps, don't pay to get in a game, mostly no to ladybean.....
    thats rude
    i guess she just didnt want to get reported or caught

• ♥Dance Like Never Before♥

Always remember to be extra cautious when giving something to another person if not a friend.I'm sorry of your loss,and I hope you learned a lesson from it as we probably all did;Some already knowing,others just learning about things like this.

• More then a member.

Yeah that was silly. But luckily you already realize your mistake. Never pay for any of those games. This wasnt exactly stealing. It was being smarter than the average vmk player. (not calling you average or stupid) umm.. yeah im just gonna stop talking. But yeah.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• Brianna <3

She used to be my friend, but I believe I deleted her.

Made by me

the second star to the right and straight on 'till morning

that happened to me too read my thread "this is horrible"

• Disney Dreams

I have to agree with zaris. This was a trap, and you happened to be one of the unfortunate ones caught. I guess live and learn, but if she left the room after closing out, is it at all possible that she may have crashed? Did she ever return?

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
    Yeah that was silly. But luckily you already realize your mistake. Never pay for any of those games. This wasnt exactly stealing. It was being smarter than the average vmk player. (not calling you average or stupid) umm.. yeah im just gonna stop talking. But yeah.

its ok zaris i know what you mean lol

I have to agree with zaris. This was a trap, and you happened to be one of the unfortunate ones caught. I guess live and learn, but if she left the room after closing out, is it at all possible that she may have crashed? Did she ever return?

no she didn't return, she ran, trust me theres no doubt about it she ran, but i still know her name so it doesn't really matter. ever when i reported her staff sent a message that i had never gotten before telling me to put in it the contact us thing so they could track it better and do something about it
    Last edited by miss.pepsi.queen; 12-18-2006 at 07:34 PM.

• I was deleted.

Another reason I don't play cute or boot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast