• PotO LUVR :]

Question How rare are these items???

sorry its a lot of stuff, but I dont know the rarity, and its been bugging me -___- [sorry if this is in the wrong place.]

~FURNITURE~
    Cactus Chair
    Scoreboard Color GOLD EDITION
    Football First Down Marker
    Halloween Candy Dispenser
    Mickey Ear Pumpkin
    Prince Phillip's Briarstone
    Wanted Poster
    Dreams Pirate Turret Chair
    Alladin's Flying Carpet Chair Color Purple
    Green Toy Soldier
    ~POSTERS~
    Tron MCP Poster
    Dreams Poster
    ~PINS~
    Dreams Pin
    Tron Bit Pin
    Halloween 06 Pin
    Halloween Bat Pin
    ~CLOTHES~
    Red Bling Shirt
    Space Mt. Asteroids Pin
    Tomorrowland Skyway Retro Pin (3/5)
    PROUD BAND GEEK :]

GAMES I LOVE
    [IMG]http://icons.*************/154/ICONATOR_1bc59e8ac7a67f04f83ed3b4e2ffc500.png[/IMG]

• KING OF CABMF'S

Re: How rare are these items???

~FURNITURE~
    Cactus Chair- probably get a host pin or weekend emporium pin for this, WDW prize but not that rare
    Scoreboard Color GOLD EDITION- this is pretty rare, the hidden mickey is retired and you could get pirates pins and dreams stuff for it
    Football First Down Marker- this is a host prize. this is rarer than the cactus chair, not as much as the scoreboard. i would suggest keeping this because it is still winable
    Halloween Candy Dispenser- this is rare, more then the first down marker but i would still say at the scoreboard's level
    Mickey Ear Pumpkin- not as rare as the candy dispenser, but more rare then the first down marker
    Prince Phillip's Briarstone- not very rare at all. this could get you some items, but is almost as unrare as the explorer's carpet that you can BUY but is still a WDW prize
    Wanted Poster- RARE! this is worth a lot, like tiki and possibly some magi depending on who you are trading.
    Dreams Pirate Turret Chair- i would say this is at wanted sign's level. the dreams items are very rare and could get you some very rare furniture and pins
    Alladin's Flying Carpet Chair Color Purple- at the cactus chair's level
    Green Toy Soldier- i believe this is very rare, woth something around the dreams chair and more.
    ~POSTERS~
    Tron MCP Poster- i think this is pretty rare, some may offer a good amount for it, but other may not
    Dreams Poster- see dreams turret chair
    ~PINS~
    Dreams Pin- talk to Contemporary_Girl
    Tron Bit Pin- this is probably worth WDW quest prizes.
    Halloween 06 Pin- Very rare. this could get a lot, but may not be as much as the wanted sign (ask a CL about this one)
    Halloween Bat Pin- see emporium weekend pins
    ~CLOTHES~
    Red Bling Shirt- this is rare? i dodn't know that. i guess it is now that i think about it lol, but the exact rarity, not sure (see halloween pin '06)
    Space Mt. Asteroids Pin- see emporium pins
    Tomorrowland Skyway Retro Pin (3/5)- this is kinda very rare if you get that confusing statement. this i am not sure about, see halloween pin '06 for more info

If you have any doubts about these, please post and tell me if there is somethin gwrong, but please dont make fun of it, just put a correction. i dont like when ppl get so high and mighty when they are right >_< a CL will probably give you more info on these items, but this is what i would trade for them i hope you enjoy your trading, and if you combine all of these items- the offer will be very good for those items
    Last edited by evanescence4ever; 12-29-2006 at 12:05 PM.
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

the second star to the right and straight on 'till morning

all the halloween stuff such as the candy dispenser, pins, etc are not rare i have all of them and if i ever offer them ppl just say they are worthless so i suggest keeping them for a while until they get really rare because right now they are bad and not rare

• KING OF CABMF'S

Quote Originally Posted by duhduhkid View Post
    all the halloween stuff such as the candy dispenser, pins, etc are not rare i have all of them and if i ever offer them ppl just say they are worthless so i suggest keeping them for a while until they get really rare because right now they are bad and not rare
    well, before halloween i had NONE of the halloween stuff, and now i have almost a room full, so i guess i should wait a while until it gets rarer (as hard as that will be )
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• Disney Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by evanescence4ever View Post
    ~FURNITURE~
    Wanted Poster- VERY RARE! this is worth a lot, like tiki and possibly some magi depending on who you are trading.
    Dreams Pirate Turret Chair- i would say this is at wanted sign's level. the dreams items are very rare and could get you some very rare furniture and pins
    Dreams Pin- talk to Contemporary_Girl

I think
    the Wanted Poster isn't EXTREMELY rare like you're saying, but YES its worth tiki, but only some magic, maybe obtainable magic like fireworks Dreams Pirate Turret Chair is MUCH rarer than Wanted Poster because of its limited release, and eBay isn't exactly for everyone, so not everyone got it. I would say save it and add it to a big offer like for Stitch Hat or Inferno, or save if for something special. Dreams Pin? Hmm... depends - I love them since they represent Year of a Million Dreams, but it depends on what you're looking for, their value. Wanted signs are still being given at WDW, but may be taken away, so hold on to them just to be sure!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

See I don't see the Wanted Poster as being that rare. Might be because I have three of them for trade and no one ever wants them. They just went out of circulation and there are a lot of them still circulating.

I agree the dream items seem to be the hot commodity right now.

The tomorrowland retro pins are more rare to me only because they have been out of circulation the longest time.

An item's worth is determined by three things: popularity, availablity and time out of circulation.

• Disney Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by SummerInFL View Post
    An item's worth is determined by three things: popularity, availablity and time out of circulation.
    Wow - never thought about that. Makes sense tho... hmm - maybe that's why everyone wants Inferno then?

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by WDWGirl View Post
    Wow - never thought about that. Makes sense tho... hmm - maybe that's why everyone wants Inferno then?

Yes. That is why the dreams stuff is popular right now too. Everyone wants it, you can't get it anymore and people are trading like crazy people.

If you wanted to really be smart you would hold on to your dreams stuff and wait for another year or so and then people would be trading it for things like a stitch hat.

That's why I always said had I know then what I knew now when I started playing this game, I would have bought a WHOLE lot more stuff. LOL

• FallOut? where..!?

Same here Summer. I have up to ten wanted posters for trade, NO BITES; on VMK and on here. I think most of your items have a fair amont of rarity.
    the oc freak. <3*

• Ray's Evil Cookie Baker

Just to note, what cactus chair do you have? The sea green chair is beta, and the green one is quest.

take that jediMihawk

• Goodbye VMK.

red bling shirt is not rare.
    and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

most of that stuff i think is rare i no 1 though its the gold score board
    people may put me down, but i get right back up and fight...

Exclamation Re: How rare are these items???

well those are items you would see in you average trade room.so on a scale from one to ten i give a 5 1/2 but gols scoreboard ranks at the very top! it does cery well in trade too...