What makes you upset in VMK?

I get upset when in pirates i beat someone one time and they start cursing and then when they beat me they say im a loser and they rock

• I was deleted.

Re: What makes you upset in VMK?

Quote Originally Posted by nnic View Post
    I get upset when in pirates i beat someone one time and they start cursing and then when they beat me they say im a loser and they rock
    That used to bother me too, but not anymore since VMK Staff now monitors game chat - especially in pirates. (AND they are quite public about that too!)

To be honest, people acting like little kids probably bother me the most. Saying they never get anything, asking for free stuff, creating a family, having a hotel, playing cute or boot, doing the "taken" thing, saying they are rich or calling someone else "ugly" in vmk. :croll"

also when people hang out with you just bc you got rare items or are a CL no offense CL_LittleDragonErin

the second star to the right and straight on 'till morning

Getting dc gets me P.O excespeccially (excuse my bad spelling) when im in the middle of a game or talking to one of my really good friends. i also dont like the dictionary of vmk. (see my poll word on vmk)

• FallOut? where..!?

Not too much anymore, I never see anything on VMK, Im just a gamer/talk-to-only-your-friends-or-mc-people.
    the oc freak. <3*

also getting Dc while playing pirates since you have to pay

• Why can't you tune a fish

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    That used to bother me too, but not anymore since VMK Staff now monitors game chat - especially in pirates. (AND they are quite public about that too!)

To be honest, people acting like little kids probably bother me the most. Saying they never get anything, asking for free stuff, creating a family, having a hotel, playing cute or boot, doing the "taken" thing, saying they are rich or calling someone else "ugly" in vmk. :croll"
    Whats the problem with a hotel ? Unless it charges hourly rates.

If someone wants to be creative and make a hotel, cafe, store,

OOO new I idea !! Car dealership selling tron tanks, light cycles, santa sleighs - you heard it here first people - hahaha my idea !!! So when you see it all over VMK you know who to blame

Anyway, the cute or boot, free stuff, bay be, animals, and that other stuff bothers me too. But pretending you are running a hotel, its not what I would do for fun, but it seems harmless.

I have seen doctors offices too. Now that can be a slippery slope. I went into one and it seemed harmless. "my hat hurts" "my leg is not good" were the complaints. And the "doctors" "fixed" it. Again, not my cup of tea, but in this case harmless.

I really cannot stand the begging and pleading that can happen, especially in trades. Then it degenerates into threats. I just laugh it off.

-dave

• FallOut? where..!?

Last time I went to a "tooth" doctor or "doctor's office" just read;
    "The Tooth Doctor Play" Presented by Fall Out Co;
    Girl; Doctor, Doctor help me!
    Doctor; what is the matter with you?
    G; Im having a bay be
    D; stick this up and run away
    I mean..it's the "Tooth Doctor"
    "The Doctor's Office Play" Again Presented by Fall Out Co;
    Girls; Doctor (who is a boy) can you help me have a bay be
    Doctor; Just hold (or whatever you can say) on to me
    I mean, seriously EWW.
    the oc freak. <3*

Once I went into a hotel and payed them an everest ride track to get a room and then it was just an empty skull rock room and i thought i could put my own items in it so i put an everest cart chair in it but place in room didnt work so it sold it to me and then someone comes into my room saying this is my room but it was really my room and then i left for a minute and then i couldnt get back to my room

• Stitch &lt;3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Well it wasn't your room in a first place. Lol

Hotels, pointless. You pay to have a room that, well you just sit in, you can use your room you got for FREE to do that..And move stuff how you like it.

• FallOut? where..!?

Exactly. Hotels are just to get items. Now, if I ran a hotel, it would be to show off a bunch of rooms and items in it so people can explore, but now with the tickets coming out, it would bring up the scamming-credit technique ALOT.
    the oc freak. <3*

• ~ Cheesin' ~

400 Miles From the Beach. The Perfect, Glorious Beach. Life is so depressing.

You know what annoys me? People annoy me. I'm not going to explain this, because then you people would get all mad at me, and I'd get bad something, and deletions occur, and I should really stop talking right about now, but I'm not talking am I? No, I'm TYPING. But still, you know what I now love? Harvest Moon. In fact, I'm playing it right now! Eat wheat chickens! Eat! Eat! Stupid chickens! Run! Oh geez...

Hmm.. that was rather off topic...

• More then a member.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybeth View Post
    You know what annoys me? People annoy me. I'm not going to explain this, because then you people would get all mad at me, and I'd get bad something, and deletions occur, and I should really stop talking right about now, but I'm not talking am I? No, I'm TYPING. But still, you know what I now love? Harvest Moon. In fact, I'm playing it right now! Eat wheat chickens! Eat! Eat! Stupid chickens! Run! Oh geez...

Hmm.. that was rather off topic...
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHA holy freaking crap that was the funniest thing ive read in the last 712 minutes.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Anyone who is mean to others or tries to trick people, it gives good people a bad name.

I was playing in pirates yesterday and I got stuck, well the other team started yelling at me saying, its a trick, your not stuck, your a liar.

Then I got the message I was about to be booted and they insisted that I was lying, I just wanted to end the game so I didn't get booted.

Well, I got booted. There you go..

• Can't stop the rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    OOO new I idea !! Car dealership selling tron tanks, light cycles, santa sleighs - you heard it here first people - hahaha my idea !!! So when you see it all over VMK you know who to blame

I don't "hate" it, but the way people talk. I can't stand people that say "u". And I don't like the conversations in pirates. Although they are getting better. LIke Fallout said, I just play the games, buy things, and talk to MCers.