• Mountain Dew User

Blog Entries

RCT3 mixmaster show

I created a small show using only water and it dances to Pat Benetar's "We Belong" (water is easier to see in fullscreen)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_DHqhs_sug

This is one of many, I will post more later... I am also working on one huge show that has lasers, fireworks, and water...

• Coming Soon To RCT2...

Re: RCT3 mixmaster show

Nice Work! Love that song.
    ***SIG UNDER CONSTRUCTION***
    No, not really, i'm not working on a signature, I just said that because my signature space looks empty.

• Me and Ilovevmk as elves

Very nice! I don't have the patience to make shows. But apparently you do! It was a tad boring in some parts. Try adding some lazers or quick fireworks into that to spice it up a bit, then show it! I think with a little more effects, it could look very nice, even better than it already does look!

• Mountain Dew User

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dubeskin View Post
    Very nice! I don't have the patience to make shows. But apparently you do! It was a tad boring in some parts. Try adding some lazers or quick fireworks into that to spice it up a bit, then show it! I think with a little more effects, it could look very nice, even better than it already does look!
    I know, I am currently working on a show that plays to Fantasmic, but has fireworks and lasers included... with a custom effect I made using sketchup, but you guys will have to wait to see what that effect is....

I really liked the show! It could of used a bit more scenery IMHO.

• Still lost in Neverland

Really nice. Most of the time now on my system, just opening the Mixmaster Show panel crashes the game. In older games like the Harry Potter Park, which already have fireworks shows, it opens fine and plays the shows. On a new Park though trying to add anything to do with fireworks crashes the game. I never could figure out how to time the visuals to the music anyway.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

• Mountain Dew User

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy View Post
    Really nice. Most of the time now on my system, just opening the Mixmaster Show panel crashes the game. In older games like the Harry Potter Park, which already have fireworks shows, it opens fine and plays the shows. On a new Park though trying to add anything to do with fireworks crashes the game. I never could figure out how to time the visuals to the music anyway.
    hhhmmm, I wonder what could be wrong... but in order to time the effects, click the little box at the top of the time line that looks like a wave, and it shows the wave of music and just hit play without any effects and then add them in as it plays at the right moments to the song.

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyWatersDude View Post
    I know, I am currently working on a show that plays to Fantasmic, but has fireworks and lasers included... with a custom effect I made using sketchup, but you guys will have to wait to see what that effect is....
    I am waiting impatiently for that show after this one and how well it turned out. Nice work!

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyWatersDude View Post

Im currently making my own version of fantasmic, im in about 5 minutes, but ive used so many fireworks and lasers and water, that its at the point now where the actual fireworks lag so much behind the music. A damn nusiance tbh.

You'll have to keep us updated when you start doing it by the looks of this one, you have a skill for mixmaster shows keep up the good work pal

• Mountain Dew User

Blog Entries

well, right now I have put off the show I was working on temprorarily. I started building a huge universal park and all my spare time has gone into that. the show should be done in about a week in a half or two weeks. It will be called "Pyromania"

• Mountain Dew User

Blog Entries

well, I filmed two videos last night of two other shows... one is themed to foot loose which is uploading now, it has water, lights, and fireworks.

the other one is dancing to the 'munsters' theme and just has water.

they will be up shortly.

• Mountain Dew User

Blog Entries

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2mese_K94Q

it is hard to see some of the smaller water effects.

• Still lost in Neverland

Cool, but as I was saying to KrItTeR in his Crush Coaster ride, it's a real shame that You Tube degrades these beautiful hi res movies so much. It's hard to see things, but I like the music and the effects are timed out well. I like it.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples