6 14.63%
  • bad

6 14.63%
  • not sure

16 39.02%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• littlepirate

fireworks getting new face lift

what do you all think of the fireworks game being different looks good but seems a bit confusing.

post your vote

• Ray's Evil Cookie Baker

Re: fireworks getting new face lift

I like the changes, makes it more interesting, but untill I play it lol, I think it may make getting my green car magic harder, will have to see

take that jediMihawk

• For You!

I haven't even looked - I may have to do that now!

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• vmk MissEmilyLouise

Yeah, I am cautiously anticipating it. It sounds good--and a little confusing. I am bored with the old one, but I like the credits and magic that I earn from it! Will it cost to play? I hope not! What will the prizes be? This was a little too vague for me.

My VMK name is MissEmilyLouise and I love pink!!

• For You!

Oh, so it hasn't started yet? I just played it and the game was the same. When is the new version starting?

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Why can't you tune a fish

Quote Originally Posted by littlepirate View Post
    what do you all think of the fireworks game being different looks good but seems a bit confusing.

post your vote

To me it seems easier to "mess up"

In the old one, lets say you hit 9 Flawless in a row, and then you mess up and hit an Awsome. OK - so you are now maybe 50 points behind the pace and on you go.

It now sounds like if you do that, your "flawless bonus" resets. I don't know how much that is, but it could do some damage to your score.

-dave

• FallOut? where..!?

I think it sounds a bit, well, confusing.
    the oc freak. <3*

i think it sounds easier...i hope it is easier i stink at the old version really bad

• Hey There :]

There's a new fireworks game...? Yeah, haven't been on in a while, almost forgot how to move. Way to used to the sims...
    We're the new face of faliure,
    prettier and younger,
    but not any better off.
    -Fall Out Boy

• FallOut? where..!?

Haha, join the club!
    This, VMK Passes, and the new Turnstiles NEED to come out.
    the oc freak. <3*

• Bionic Village Babe/RCMC

Quote Originally Posted by Vegetarian_Girl595 View Post
    There's a new fireworks game...? Yeah, haven't been on in a while, almost forgot how to move. Way to used to the sims...

LOL <3 the sims.

i really can't wait for the new turnstiles and VMK passes it's going to make thing so much easier

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
    "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

• VMK: AliasSpike

I'm getting tired of the old version already. I absolutely hate stopping at 240,000 points and making some other person get less credits. Sure.. I know practically everyone who plays fireworks does it when they need credits, but .. uh, I'd personally rather get more credits doing my best and actually trying during the last level

But anyways, this morning, this girl came up to me and got angry that I stopped at 240,000 because she ended up winning, thus getting less credits than I did. Said stuff like, "you don't need more credits, your rich already!" or "i think your a lose.her in real.." blah blah blah... What am I supposed to do? When you need credits, you need credits.. I just clicked that lovely Ignore button under her name and went on my way

Quote Originally Posted by MrSpike View Post
    I'm getting tired of the old version already. I absolutely hate stopping at 240,000 points and making some other person get less credits. Sure.. I know practically everyone who plays fireworks does it when they need credits, but .. uh, I'd personally rather get more credits doing my best and actually trying during the last level

But anyways, this morning, this girl came up to me and got angry that I stopped at 240,000 because she ended up winning, thus getting less credits than I did. Said stuff like, "you don't need more credits, your rich already!" or "i think your a lose.her in real.." blah blah blah... What am I supposed to do? When you need credits, you need credits.. I just clicked that lovely Ignore button under her name and went on my way
    Yea, People allways say that to me too. Soon they won't have to say that since they are changing it soon. I wish they changed it today, since today is my last day off. Fireworks isn't my favorite game, but i am very excited for it to come out.

• Bionic Village Babe/RCMC

Quote Originally Posted by MrSpike View Post

lol i usually go until i don't make it to the next level.. which barely ever happens i promise lol

LOL ' lovely ignore button ' LOL i personally was born with an overload of curiousity and noseyness so i can't use ignore lol even if i wanted to..

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
    "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

• littlepirate

rofl. I have had people come up to me and say wow your good how did you get that high of a score and i have said i have played it so much i have gotten to the point where i am getting up their with the rest of the people who can get 270,000 and up. I said it takes practice and knowing when the right time to hit them to get a good score.

but i did think it will be better well see do not know when they going to start the new version of it yet they said alot of things are coming but have not seen anything yet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast