Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Galactic Hero

Life as a Guest....

As most of you know, I was in WDW for Christmas. I made another account at VMK Central, and I am now back, and that account is still a guest. I go to POTC lobby ( only being able to play level one for now - frustrating ) and I join a Level 1 Game. As I play, I get all these insults, from " You're a guest! Why are you even playing?!" to " You are dumbo! I'm not playing with you anymore! " Of course, I whooped them all, and they were mad at this. I said " Just because I'm a guest, doesn't mean I can't play!" and someone said "Yes it does". This really hurt me, and I've realized how difficult it must be for real guests who have never played the game before. I myself ( and this sounds horrible ) have treated guests differently in the past, but I have never EVER seen this behavior constantly. It's truly insane, and its NO WONDER why barely anyone has a VMK Gold Star. This experience has made me think twice about what a Guest feels like, and I'm gonna be alot nicer to them in the future. I also played with 2 other guests in a game, ( a team of ONLY guests to a team of regular players ) and we won. The insults were horrifying, and people "cursed" at me, and I was called a 'be.each', an 'as' and 'dumbo'. I really think its insane how completely rude people are to guests, and how VMK has done really nothing to stop this. They'll catch you if you say "I live in floor.id.a" but they won't do anything if you insult the heck out of someone, "cursing" your brains out.
    It's really mean.... truly mean

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Re: Life as a Guest....

Aww, like i mean snappi for example, played for how long, for a day she was a guest too! Just because your guest doesn't mean your new. And if your new people should help you love the game not hate it.

• FallOut? where..!?

Wow.
    Well, today in the Mansion game, a Guest and a Regular player were playing against me, alone. As we were "released" from the doors, the Guest said, "Good Luck, you're going to need it lose.her" Just because I was a one-woman team. Everytime I had one more ghost than the opposing team, the guest would go, "oh no, hurry up and catch more, she is a lose.her!" by the end of the game, I had caughten more ghosts, and the Regular player had caughten the most ghosts on HIS team, so we ended up in the lobby, where the guest goes, "omg you are such a lose.her like the other person" because the Regular player had caughten more ghosts then him (weird I know) and I myself was offended and when his team had caughten more he would go "haha lose.her" I'm sorry, but guests need to lighten up too, we're not the only ones being rude here.
    I'm usually quite quiet in POTC and Mansion, (unless of course Im playing with MCERS on both sides LOL) mainly Mansion, but he ticked me right off. So in the second round I said to him, "still think I need luck now?" Not to be rude though.
    the oc freak. <3*

• Stitch &lt;3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Guest should know better, there new in an enviroment and well, if they dont want the world to hate them off the bat, they should get a grip.

The other day I was in the pirates lobby and there was this guest there and she was like I just made first on the high score list. I didn't believe at first, but then i looked and she made first with i think 500 some points. Not to many other people in the lobby believed her either. But dont allways think guests are bad sometimes there new people that are just good at the game or are players on mules.

• Jerm is Food...Not Friend

About 5 min from where the Magic really started

Quote Originally Posted by xFallOut_Girlx View Post
    I had caughten more ghosts.
    You know everything you said up till that point kept me reading. That is just REALLY BAD ENGLISH!!!!

But that is a shame how they treat new players. I know I have gotten that before when I first came on.

J
    Last edited by Jerm; 01-02-2007 at 03:58 PM.
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

• Stitch &lt;3

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
    You know everything you said up till that point kept me reading. That is just REALLY BAD ENGLISH!!!!

J
    Not everyone is perfect.

• For You!

Are you people reporting these rude people? I always do. My kids play VMK and I don't want anyone ruining their fun by calling them a lose.her or any other name.

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Stitch &lt;3

Quote Originally Posted by BFJen View Post
    Are you people reporting these rude people? I always do. My kids play VMK and I don't want anyone ruining their fun by calling them a lose.her or any other name.
    Thats one thing i hate about pirates.. Because sometimes you end in different lobbies, so they need a report button IN PIRATES!

Quote Originally Posted by danceguest View Post
    Thats one thing i hate about pirates.. Because sometimes you end in different lobbies, so they need a report button IN PIRATES!
    They need that and an ignore button. Sometimes after pirates I report someone and i get the message back from the staff and it's like if someone is bothering you just push the ignore button. But you can't ignore in pirates.

thats terrible

Off Topic What Extra Stuff do you get when you make an in park character?

• Stitch &lt;3

Quote Originally Posted by nnic View Post
    thats terrible

Off Topic What Extra Stuff do you get when you make an in park character?
    You only get a bagde like the CL one and day 1, but it is a castle and says Born in park

• I'll pencil this in later

Quote Originally Posted by danceguest View Post
    You only get a bagde like the CL one and day 1, but it is a castle and says Born in park
    no yet get black ears, a tiki room, along with more extra rooms, and some other furnish.

• boo.

When I'm in the pirates lobby, If there is a team and im by myself(A.K.A not with any of you or my other friends), i will usually join the guests team. Normally we win, and its because of the guest.. don't be fooled, most are good. But its REALLY hard to believe how good some of them are, I mean, I couldn't play pirates at ALL when I was a guest let alone fireworks.. I was a haunted mansion girl.

OT:
    Location: VMK PotC lobby - Pirate Princess - Excuse me? I already brought Pirates back. Got Pirates?
    LOL con, uh.. how do you say.. a bit obssed?

^Thankye Con!! ^

• Galactic Hero

Quote Originally Posted by wookiegirl View Post
    When I'm in the pirates lobby, If there is a team and im by myself(A.K.A not with any of you or my other friends), i will usually join the guests team. Normally we win, and its because of the guest.. don't be fooled, most are good. But its REALLY hard to believe how good some of them are, I mean, I couldn't play pirates at ALL when I was a guest let alone fireworks.. I was a haunted mansion girl.

OT:
    LOL con, uh.. how do you say.. a bit obssed?
    Sounds like me, wookiegirl. I used to be a Haunted Mansion freak. Until the change to the new pirates game. I don't even remember what the old one was like!! I <3 the new version ( ship battle ), and sometimes Guests rock the game! I was hurt when I was treated poorly being a guest, but sometimes the GUESTS hurt my feelings when I'm on my main character, Con. Guests I think sometimes want to be big shots, but they are really pulling themselves down. I think VMK should fix how in Pirates you end up in different lobbies sometimes. EVERYONE IN THE SAME GAME SHOULD GO TO THE SAME LOBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OT:

Yea, I'm EXTREMELY OBSESSED, and proud!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast