Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• yazzidaisy on vmk! :)

Has anyone read "Jake's Blog"?

I was reading Jake's Blog, it's pretty long but quite interesting and it has some fun pictures. Towards the end of it, check out what he said!

"I also played the Holiday Quest at both parks, and that was cool - now I have both snowmen - the gold one from Disneyland and the white one from World. Speaking of Holiday Quest, I've seen where some of you guys are posting the Quest answers online - come on guys, that is so NOT COOL! I (and practically everyone else) want the fun of completing the Quest myself, so do me a favor - stop spoiling it for everybody."

Ouch! I feel kinda bad that he said that. Did anyone else read this? Here's the link:
    http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/c...NewsletterPage

Let me know what you think

Yaz

• I was deleted.

Re: Has anyone read "Jake's Blog"?

Here at MiceChat we've been quite pro-active at the spoiler situation. Check this out: Changes for Spoiler Forum. Remember only Mods and Spoilers Crew Members can post them, they follow a certain format, don't always appear right away or sometimes not at all. We are quite careful in doing so and always insist that you TRY IT ON YOUR OWN FIRST and only use what answers you might need.

Eh boy.. how do u think he found out??
    >Siggie Made By Moi<

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    Here at MiceChat we've been quite pro-active at the spoiler situation. Check this out: Changes for Spoiler Forum. Remember only Mods and Spoilers Crew Members can post them, they follow a certain format, don't always appear right away or sometimes not at all. We are quite careful in doing so and always insist that you TRY IT ON YOUR OWN FIRST and only use what answers you might need.
    That's def. a great thing! Hopefully he wasn't referring to us! His blog was pretty good though.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by yazmin182 View Post
    That's def. a great thing! Hopefully he wasn't referring to us! His blog was pretty good though.
    There are many VMK fan sites and Disney sites with VMK sections. As to how they are regulated regarding spoilers, some are done more than others from what I know and have heard. Figment would be more of an expert on that than me.

• FallOut? where..!?

I see that. Sometimes it's easier for people to use spoilers, but hints are SOO much better. I really think that the "Spoiler" part of quests should be changed to "hints" mainly for the parks. And maybe no spoilers, or very few for ingame.
    the oc freak. <3*

• Why can't you tune a fish

Speaking of Holiday Quest, I've seen where some of you guys are posting the Quest answers online - come on guys, that is so NOT COOL! I (and practically everyone else) want the fun of completing the Quest myself, so do me a favor - stop spoiling it for everybody."

My response.

Jake, I and (and practically everyone else) want the fun of allowing our young kids (or ourselves) on VMK without having to deal with "taken", "animal", "bay.be", "Mummy", "duh.duh", "stop.id", "beach", drinking "bear", "dumbo", "bit" and the whole host of other garbage that is on VMK. So do me a favor, do something about the things spoiling the experence of VMK, and then maybe we can talk about spoiling the quests.

-dave

• FallOut? where..!?

I agree with you Phonedave. Good Response
    the oc freak. <3*

• Bionic Village Babe/RCMC

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    My response.

Jake, I and (and practically everyone else) want the fun of allowing our young kids (or ourselves) on VMK without having to deal with "taken", "animal", "bay.be", "Mummy", "duh.duh", "stop.id", "beach", drinking "bear", "dumbo", "bit" and the whole host of other garbage that is on VMK. So do me a favor, do something about the things spoiling the experence of VMK, and then maybe we can talk about spoiling the quests.

-dave
    very well put and thought out

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
    "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    My response.

-dave
    That's so true. These things are way more offensive and negative to the children and young ppl who play VMK than spoilers. I was just surprised in general that he threw that in the middle of his blog.

Yaz

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

And if you don't want to get the quest ruined for you? Don't look at the spoilers. See? That wasn't so hard now Jake.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Goodbye VMK.

I was reading Jake's Blog, it's pretty long but quite interesting and it has some fun pictures. Towards the end of it, check out what he said!

"I also played the Holiday Quest at both parks, and that was cool - now I have both snowmen - the gold one from Disneyland and the white one from World. Speaking of Holiday Quest, I've seen where some of you guys are posting the Quest answers online - come on guys, that is so NOT COOL! I (and practically everyone else) want the fun of completing the Quest myself, so do me a favor - stop spoiling it for everybody."

Ouch! I feel kinda bad that he said that. Did anyone else read this? Here's the link:
    http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/c...NewsletterPage

Let me know what you think

Yaz

YEAH?! Annnnd what are they gunna do about it? ( im talking about vmk staff) they never do anything for anybody, i mean if someone does something wrong, they NEVER respond to it. its so rare to get a response from contact us its not even funny. if you send a REPORT. All they ever do is say "sorry" if somebody scamed you OR "press ignore" if someones mean. I mean they need to be a little more strict about some of this stuff, not because im scared about it i just dont think its safe for my sister, and the kids I baby sit, to have people being mean and asking rude questions. Anyone agree?
    and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

• Why can't you tune a fish

Quote Originally Posted by VMKPrincess View Post
    YEAH?! Annnnd what are they gunna do about it? ( im talking about vmk staff) they never do anything for anybody, i mean if someone does something wrong, they NEVER respond to it. its so rare to get a response from contact us its not even funny. if you send a REPORT. All they ever do is say "sorry" if somebody scamed you OR "press ignore" if someones mean. I mean they need to be a little more strict about some of this stuff, not because im scared about it i just dont think its safe for my sister, and the kids I baby sit, to have people being mean and asking rude questions. Anyone agree?

My girls are 5 and 8 and they very much want to play VMK. I will not let them, unless I am there with them.

My 5 year old needs my help anyway (thats how she gets all the fireworks stuff ) but my 8 year old would do fine on her own, if I felt OK with her playing by herself.

PS: If you see KCkitty2 or KenzoMac on VMK, say hi

• Disney Dreams

I think VMK Staff should be stricter about punishment, then something would be done! I think it should be okay to post quest answers, the way MC does now, spoilers, not like openly listed. The answers should be there if you honestly need help, not a gimme. Yavn needs to kinda calm down - we're not hurting anyone by helping others....

• FallOut? where..!?

Well, its sorta more Jake than Yavn. But I definitley agree with you on the punishment part.
    the oc freak. <3*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast