Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Disneyland Park (Another Update Jan.10)

So I have been spending a bit of time on this park, it isn't really a Disneyland recreation, since the park looks similar but is very different. However, I did create a Main Street and I do like the look of it, it is smaller than Disneyland's Main Street but I think it looks cozy and nice.

However, in true Disney fashion, I am constantly renovating Main Street with new buildings and paint jobs, I'm planning to tear down a building and build a brand new one.

I also created my own horror land with my very own Haunted Mansion seen here.

Before:

This is a dated picture, the curtains aren't pink anymore, they are all white and the dark asphalt footpath is completely changed and looks a lot better after.

After (still in a construction phase):

Park Overview:

If anyone wants to see more, just ask here. I have 6 different themed lands in total. Main Street, Frontierland, Adventureland, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland and Haunted Alley (or Harbor?? I forget the name). I have many attractions, however many of them are fairly carnival-like due to the fact that RCT3 really limits your creativeness with attractions. I do have a Big Thunder Mountain however. Mad Tea Party, Carousel, etc. One thing I like is that I have a pool complex in the Tomorrowland area which I really like. It just makes it unique that way.
    Last edited by Mathius; 01-09-2007 at 09:55 PM.

•   
    • debating what to put here

Re: Disney RCT3 Park

I think all of that looks really good!
    "How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?"
    - Satchel Paige

• Coming Soon To RCT2...

dude, that's Awesome!
    Great Work!
    ***SIG UNDER CONSTRUCTION***
    No, not really, i'm not working on a signature, I just said that because my signature space looks empty.

• official corn dog taster

very cool
    OLM!!!
    There is no better park than TDS

• Still lost in Neverland

Great job. This is a good looking Park. I like the way you are doing things and it does look great.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Well, I finally decided to renovate my Main Street. The main problem was that many of the buildings are very generic and are doubles with different paint jobs.

So I've decided to tear down two large buildings and replace them with more unique styled buildings. I have these buildings designed but since this game is very slow due to lag it will take a while to demo everything that needs to be demo'd. I'm also going to close the shops and add more detailing on the exteriors. All in all I'm sure this will turn out very well and add more feeling to Main Street. I have a construction shot of the progress so far.

• Hooterville, USA

The construction walls look great!

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Get the Iodine!

Blog Entries

AWSOME PARK!!!!

If you don't want those icons appearing in your pics, name a guest "David Walsh" then click CTRL+U. The Icons will go away so you can take pics without them. When you want them to pop up again, click CTRL+U .

Quote Originally Posted by Druggas View Post
    The construction walls look great!
    I tried to keep them in true Disneyland fashion (by using the ugliest construction walls I could find) because Disneyland does have hideous construction walls.

I have done a bit of work renovation Main Street so far, I am starting to tear down the large building on the right, also I'm stripping down the Crystal Arcade and starting from scratch, leaving pretty much the structure.

Here are some construction pictures.

But aside from Main Street, I do have other lands created that I haven't shared yet, except for a total park overview shot. Here's a nice shot, that I personally like from my own created Frontierland.

*Sorry this is off topic but I do seem to be having trouble with the pictures. I want to show them fully on this page and not have you guys keep clicking on the photobucket link. Any ideas on how to make the actual photos appear on this site? Thanks.
    Last edited by Mathius; 01-10-2007 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Additions

• Coming Soon To RCT2...

^oh, easy dude. When posting your pictures there's that little box with mountains in it, click that and it will tell you to type in the URL of your pics. Just do that, and the pictures should appear!
    Hope this Helps!
    ***SIG UNDER CONSTRUCTION***
    No, not really, i'm not working on a signature, I just said that because my signature space looks empty.

Quote Originally Posted by soyboy View Post
    ^oh, easy dude. When posting your pictures there's that little box with mountains in it, click that and it will tell you to type in the URL of your pics. Just do that, and the pictures should appear!
    Hope this Helps!
    I seem to be hitting the mountain link but it's possible that photobucket sucks. Thanks for the help.

Anyways, I just decided that I'm going to demo the old Crystal Arcade instead of just spruce it up and build a new and improved Crystal Arcade. Since lag is a problem it's much easier to just rebuild a new building in sandbox, save it and place it in my park. Here's a picture that I think looks a lot better than the previous Crystal Arcade.

Before:

After:

Last edited by Mathius; 01-10-2007 at 06:01 PM.

So my Main Street project is coming along nicely. It is already looking much better than its predecessor.

Anyways I figure it's about time I showed some more photos from around my park. Please keep in mind that the lands I have created are not replicas of Disneylands. They are my own personal creations that only share the same name and a few similar attractions.

Fantasyland (with construction going on):

Tomorrowland (designed to be like life on the moon):

Adventureland (with Aladdin's Magic Carpet):

Haunted Alley (my own personal land):

• Mountain Dew User

Blog Entries

Wow, very nice work!! That is a huge park I might add too... I am working on a Universal park, I will soon be my biggest. right now it is relativaly small. but again Nice work!! do you have the Main Street pack 4?

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyWatersDude View Post
    Wow, very nice work!! That is a huge park I might add too... I am working on a Universal park, I will soon be my biggest. right now it is relativaly small. but again Nice work!! do you have the Main Street pack 4?
    I do have the fourth pack. I did include a fair bit of scenery from the Main Street 4 pack in my Main Street renovation, which is now complete so I'll post some shots very soon.

Here is a shot of the complete Main Street renovation. I think it looks much better than my previous Main Street. I have more pictures of the new Main Street to come.

Last edited by Mathius; 01-20-2007 at 06:13 PM.

• Mountain Dew User

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mathius View Post
    I do have the fourth pack. I did include a fair bit of scenery from the Main Street 4 pack in my Main Street renovation, which is now complete so I'll post some shots very soon.

Here is a shot of the complete Main Street renovation. I think it looks much better than my previous Main Street. I have more pictures of the new Main Street to come.

looking good, I used to have all the packs along with other Disney scenery... but sadly, lost all of it when the computer crashed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast