• Banned User

Is a tiki foutain rare?

If so what are people offering for it. and is are Tiki idols color cyan and red too? thanks a lot in advance for those of you that post replys

• Disney Dreams

Re: Is a tiki foutain rare?

Quote Originally Posted by Bo-Bo View Post
    If so what are people offering for it. and is are Tiki idols color cyan and red too? thanks a lot in advance for those of you that post replys
    Ok - Tiki Fountains are NOT extremely rare. They were removed from the game about a few months ago ( someone please help me be specific on when they were removed ) and ALSO the Tiki Room was removed, and the tiki idols come in Red, Cyan, Yellow, and Pink. Pink is beta I believe but a bunch were given out New Years Eve so... not too sure about its current statis. I guess what people offer depends on:

a) how badly the person wants it
    b) how rare it is ( which I'm not positive on this )
    c) whether or not the item is beta/retired ( which it isn't )

So - HOPE I HELPED!!!
    -WDWGirl

• Jambo!

Quote Originally Posted by WDWGirl View Post
    Ok - Tiki Fountains are NOT extremely rare. They were removed from the game about a few months ago ( someone please help me be specific on when they were removed ) and ALSO the Tiki Room was removed, and the tiki idols come in Red, Cyan, Yellow, and Pink. Pink is beta I believe but a bunch were given out New Years Eve so... not too sure about its current statis. I guess what people offer depends on:

a) how badly the person wants it
    b) how rare it is ( which I'm not positive on this )
    c) whether or not the item is beta/retired ( which it isn't )
    Agreed, All tiki merchandise was taken away before "tiki/baseball month", so that would have been May I believe. Anyways, seeing as during that period tiki pins we're released, but not all of them. I assume that there will probably be another tiki month before the year is over. So, while it won't get you a Stitch hat or inferno, it can be traded most likely for other retired furniture, such as Tron, Halloween, etc. Now with the possibility of another tiki month doesn't necessarily mean the fountain will come back, just means there is a chance. (Note: The Fountain is about the same value of all other tiki items excluding the pin set and Pink Tiki.)

• Disney Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by goofgeek View Post
    (Note: The Fountain is about the same value of all other tiki items excluding the pin set and Pink Tiki.)
    So... what do you think is the value of the pin set, Geek?

• Jambo!

Quote Originally Posted by WDWGirl View Post
    So... what do you think is the value of the pin set, Geek?
    Well the pins sold in stores (Rongo, Tangaroa, Tangaroa-Ru, Maui?) are probably as equal to any other pins sold in the stores last year. Such as the Water park set, Retro Tomorrowland series, and Space Mountain set.
    But the Tiki Room Opening pin seems to a have a much greater value as it was the third "Host game only" pin ever released. (Grand Californian and Grand Floridian pins came before.) But unlike other Host Game pins (such as Space Mountain sign pin) it was not really offered through that easy of games and never offered as a prize for "surprise" quests or any other means. So that pin should be in the range of about 3 buyable pins or possibly 2 of the more recent Host game pins (Holiday Wreath/Space Mountain Sign pins).

But of course as with any "Market". Value depends on supply and demand, in other words, VMK could re-release these things at any time or people could just not want them.

• Banned User

Ok thank you guys

• Disney Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by goofgeek View Post
    Well the pins sold in stores (Rongo, Tangaroa, Tangaroa-Ru, Maui?) are probably as equal to any other pins sold in the stores last year. Such as the Water park set, Retro Tomorrowland series, and Space Mountain set.
    But the Tiki Room Opening pin seems to a have a much greater value as it was the third "Host game only" pin ever released. (Grand Californian and Grand Floridian pins came before.) But unlike other Host Game pins (such as Space Mountain sign pin) it was not really offered through that easy of games and never offered as a prize for "surprise" quests or any other means. So that pin should be in the range of about 3 buyable pins or possibly 2 of the more recent Host game pins (Holiday Wreath/Space Mountain Sign pins).

But of course as with any "Market". Value depends on supply and demand, in other words, VMK could re-release these things at any time or people could just not want them.
    Oh okay - that really helps, thanks. I have ALL the tiki pins ( even the Tiki Room Opens 1963! ) and I have many of them, so I was wondering when to start pulling them out of my inventory and looking for trades. I'm gonna really try to find someone who really wants them ( for some reason ) and trade for something pretty rare. But your information REALLY helps Geek

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Also many tiki fountains and items were gave out during summer when the slide-a-thon came out. Host had quest as fountains as prizes.