Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    374

    Hotel Pins for trade

    my other thread was closed again lol


    the hotel pins i have for trade, i have a few each

    DLP Cheyenne Hotel
    DLR Paradise Pier
    HKDL Hollywood Hotel
    TDL Miracosta
    WDW Polynesian Hotel
    WDW Pop Century

    looking for

    Grand Cali Hotel pin
    hong kong disneyland pin (white back ground)

    credits (1500 credits for each pin)


    thank you
    Last edited by CL_DBourque; 01-06-2007 at 10:53 PM.

  2. #2

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    374

    Re: Hotel Pins for trade

    gee i lost 2 people cause of the thread closing who made that set up lol

  3. #3

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    374

    Re: Hotel Pins for trade

    im still on in stichers new room.

    VMK Winter Movie Theater

  4. #4

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187

    Re: Hotel Pins for trade

    I'm interested in the Pop Century Pin. What's the "cost" of it?

  5. #5

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    374

    Re: Hotel Pins for trade

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    I'm interested in the Pop Century Pin. What's the "cost" of it?
    ill find u today sometime on VMK

  6. #6

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada =D
    Posts
    1,071

    Re: Hotel Pins for trade

    hmm..i can offer shopping sprees? i dont have a quest machine..

  7. #7

    • Why can't you tune a fish
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NE New Jersey - Yeah thats the place
    Posts
    2,338

    Re: Hotel Pins for trade

    Quote Originally Posted by CL_DBourque View Post
    my other thread was closed again lol


    the hotel pins i have for trade, i have a few each

    DLP Cheyenne Hotel
    DLR Paradise Pier
    HKDL Hollywood Hotel
    TDL Miracosta
    WDW Polynesian Hotel
    WDW Pop Century

    looking for

    Grand Cali Hotel pin

    credits (1500 credits for each pin)

    or the new outfits are out im looking for

    6 shirts
    6 shorts
    9 hats

    thank you
    Whatever ones you have left I will give you 1,500 per pin for them.

    Either via shopping spree or if you are comfortable with it, I have a quest kiosk.

    What new outfits are you looking for that have "shorts". Are you talking referee ? We can do that too, in amounts equal to 1,500 per pin.

    I am on VMK allmost every night, for about 2 hours, until closing.

    KingSuperDave.

    I am on a lot of MiceChatters friends list. Or let me know when you are going to be on and we can look for each other.

    -dave

  8. #8

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    374

    Re: Hotel Pins for trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    Whatever ones you have left I will give you 1,500 per pin for them.

    Either via shopping spree or if you are comfortable with it, I have a quest kiosk.

    What new outfits are you looking for that have "shorts". Are you talking referee ? We can do that too, in amounts equal to 1,500 per pin.

    I am on VMK allmost every night, for about 2 hours, until closing.

    KingSuperDave.

    I am on a lot of MiceChatters friends list. Or let me know when you are going to be on and we can look for each other.

    -dave
    im on alot also. of course it closed now the quest machine is fine. i edited my first post for what i need another then credits. thanks. i ahve all pins still.

  9. #9

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    374

    Re: Hotel Pins for trade

    Quote Originally Posted by prettygirlinpink View Post
    hmm..i can offer shopping sprees? i dont have a quest machine..
    we can wait for a new item or u can offer something else for it. not sure of any other its i neeed right now though

  10. #10

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada =D
    Posts
    1,071

    Re: Hotel Pins for trade

    do you need the football referee costume? i can buy you a whole bunch of those .. i like all of the pins so i dont care what ones i get lol

  11. #11

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada =D
    Posts
    1,071

    Re: Hotel Pins for trade

    i wondering if you had some of them left because i see plenty of them have been traded..want to meet in vmk to work out something?

  12. #12

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    374

    Re: Hotel Pins for trade

    i have lots left

  13. #13

    • I embrace my insanity.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,852

    Re: Hotel Pins for trade

    Once i get enough credits, are you interested in a shopping spree? Don't have a quest maker...
    ---
    Shopping spree for 9,000, figuring 1,500 per pin, and i want all of them. =]



  14. #14

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada =D
    Posts
    1,071

    Re: Hotel Pins for trade

    Do you need the referee costume? i can buy you a few of those..or the new hotel pin i can get.. those are the items out now that i know of..

  15. #15

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    374

    Re: Hotel Pins for trade

    right now i have enough of both id say wait till something new comes out or have quest machine which both u dont so hmm do u have a trade list? like what some things ua hve for trade ill look those over

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Let's trade pins
    By Melonballer in forum Merchandise Buy/Sell/Trade
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 10:25 PM
  2. Many Pins for Trade
    By RocketRods in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 09:35 PM
  3. Looking for Hotel Pins
    By PeacePrincess in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 07:30 AM
  4. Old Hotel Pins for trade
    By CL_DBourque in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 01-27-2007, 05:56 PM
  5. Hotel Pins vs. Valentines '06 Pins
    By Lady_Ivory_Rocks in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 01:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •