Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Sock Puppet

Exclamation Bestbakerskater's inferno offer!!

even tho like 5 ppl on mice have an extra inferno, im still posting this.. this is dskaters and i inferno offer

plz tell me what u think or if i should add anything.. includes black ears!!lol
    Last edited by bestbakerskater; 01-09-2007 at 04:20 PM.

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Re: Bestbakerskater's inferno offer!!

Omg, so far i think yours is best!

• I'll pencil this in later

yeah! very good offer! I would take it if i had an extra, <3 it!

• Why am I here?

It's not terrible but honetly I don't think it would get accepted. Who knows though. I don't think its near inferno yet. The stuff is good to include in an offer but you really need some beta in an inferno offer with those types of items. Who knows though if you find the right person.
    Gotta remember that that stuff is avaliable now too.
    Theres a couple of people I have seen offering 2 stitch hats just for inferno. Today I saw them also.
    Last edited by FlAmMaBle; 01-06-2007 at 11:05 PM.

• Senior Minion

I think the amount of fire walls, those red pirate couches, and those seats from the retired pirate quest are a boost to the offer. But like how Flame said, it's just a chance of pure luck for it to be accepted. Not many people trade such big things ...

• Why am I here?

Snap you can still get all that stuff from the pins, correct? There are plenty of rich people who go to DLR weekly and have bought many of those things.

I'd try getting a piece of beta or two for some of that stuff.

i think it is a great offer even if it does not include the needed "beta" items flame says it does. If i had an inferno magic for trade i would accept the offer ...

• Why am I here?

You don't know what you would do with something untill you have it. I like to tell people the truth, if they ask for it. It's no use getting someones hopes up for no reason. But like I said anything can happen.

• Stitch &lt;3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Quote Originally Posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
    You don't know what you would do with something untill you have it. I like to tell people the truth, if they ask for it. It's no use getting someones hopes up for no reason. But like I said anything can happen.
    I acually would give my inferno away if i had it, even for a simple pink tiki... NOT A LIE! I dont like inferno AT ALL! But i may keep it to show off

nice offer but add some more. those kali's are big and not many like them. it takes aobut 30 fire windows for inferno just to let you know. but like flammer said with those pins out pirate items have dropped alittle not much though. so might be aorund 35 windows. everyone loves windows and other pirate items so if you want inferno thats the best items to collect. or of course the new pirate items also.

• Why am I here?

Quote Originally Posted by danceguest View Post
    I acually would give my inferno away if i had it, even for a simple pink tiki... NOT A LIE! I dont like inferno AT ALL! But i may keep it to show off
    Lol ok i'll have a pink tiki waiting for you when you get one.

•   
    • Sponge & A Rusty Spanner

Quote Originally Posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
    Snap you can still get all that stuff from the pins, correct? There are plenty of rich people who go to DLR weekly and have bought many of those things.
    On average, you have to buy $70 worth of pins to get a firewall. To get 12 of them...you'd be better off turning to eBay and getting two infernos.

I think it is a decent offer, but my opinion doesn't count, because I don't have any inferno magic, let alone an extra one to barter with.

• Banned User

Most people want a varity of stuff. Not just mainly pirate quest.

• Why am I here?

Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    On average, you have to buy $70 worth of pins to get a firewall. To get 12 of them...you'd be better off turning to eBay and getting two infernos.

I think it is a decent offer, but my opinion doesn't count, because I don't have any inferno magic, let alone an extra one to barter with.
    Wow 70 huh. That's a lot considering they go for about 20k in VMK. Someone must be buying these things because theres loads of them floating around.

And yea a variety, pretty much what I was trying to say. Unless someone really likes pirate stuff. But firewalls are the best really what people like most of the time. Chairs are kind of big and ugly and stools eh not so great, majority of people like firewalls the best or the new pirate furnish from the pins.

• I embrace my insanity.

I think the offer is good, but i'm not sure if people would take it because it doesn't really have any beta, let alone high beta in it. Interesting offer though, kind of unique

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast