Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

• no flash photography...

ok,,,I've read the list and checked it twice. I have all the mickeys, but it won't give me credit for them. I even dleted them all and did them again and it still won;t give me credit for them...

Quote Originally Posted by ModHatter
    Meanwhile, my personal tally comes to 50 now, but VMK Central only shows me with 48 still. If you delete the original pictures that gave you credit for the Hidden Mickey, do you have to replace them?
    I had the same thing happen, it had to do with the monorail. Since there are multiple trains (I think 5) and each one has a HM on it in the same place the system is having a problem with it.

My Mickey count was 48 too, but I deleted all of my photos and was going to start again. My first stop was the monorail (My first train that I took a pic on was #2) and I got train #3, when I took the pic it gave me the 50 gold pin. So if you have 48 go to the monorail again, maybe this will help you too.

Have a good one,
    Airik (Non-toxic for now)

I am having the same problem. Went throught the checklist and it says I only have 47. But I went and redid all 50. I can't figure out what to do now.

Quote Originally Posted by jrsharp21
    I am having the same problem. Went throught the checklist and it says I only have 47. But I went and redid all 50. I can't figure out what to do now.
    when I count them in my catalog it I count 50. Is there somewhere else that tells you another total? I also named all my pictures...i wonder if that has somehting to do with it?

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe
    when I count them in my catalog it I count 50. Is there somewhere else that tells you another total? I also named all my pictures...i wonder if that has somehting to do with it?
    How long has the count been different? I think what keeps happening with my pins and stuff, I have to log out, and it will come up the next day. The same thing happened with my third level Pirates pin, which honked me off because I seriously won like at least 50 games before giving up, and I had no idea why I wasn't getting my pin!

Are you using the catalog from the main window, or did you get the photo album? You might consider using an album if you aren't already. I don't think it's a requirement, but it might be worth a try.

If all else fails, take a picture of every Mickey again to make sure all of them were recorded properly, and if you don't uncover any, contact an administrator.
    See, George Lucas? I'm not the only one! [<-- i.e. this is not my site]
    78 Reasons To Hate Star Wars Episode 1

"There are fashions in reading, even in thinking. You don't have to follow them unless you want to."

"A lot of young people think the future is closed to them, that everything has been done. This is not so. There are still plenty of avenues to be explored."

-- Walt Disney

• Look to the stars!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe
    Go to the VMK Central room which is on Main Street, I believe and click on the red curtain. A dialog box should come up, telling you how many hidden mickeys you have. I had to go and retake pictures of all the hidden mickeys again until it told me that I found all of them. You might want to print up the spoiler and then go into each land then retake the picture and mark them off your list. Hope this helps you. Good luck.
    I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now. Edna Mode

Quote Originally Posted by Sasafratz
    Go to the VMK Central room which is on Main Street, I believe and click on the red curtain. A dialog box should come up, telling you how many hidden mickeys you have. I had to go and retake pictures of all the hidden mickeys again until it told me that I found all of them. You might want to print up the spoiler and then go into each land then retake the picture and mark them off your list. Hope this helps you. Good luck.
    I have re-taken the pictures 3 times now...LOL..I will go to the curtain tomorrow and see what it says...Thank you..

I fianlly got a CM to chat back with me. He/she said it's a glitch and they reported it. I still want credit for my mickeys...

• Minion

I feel your pain

Meanwhile, now that you've found all 50, you can help me collect pins and whatnot in the other VMK logging thread! I'm dying for my very own Pirate hat.
    See, George Lucas? I'm not the only one! [<-- i.e. this is not my site]
    78 Reasons To Hate Star Wars Episode 1

"There are fashions in reading, even in thinking. You don't have to follow them unless you want to."

"A lot of young people think the future is closed to them, that everything has been done. This is not so. There are still plenty of avenues to be explored."

-- Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by ModHatter
    I feel your pain

Meanwhile, now that you've found all 50, you can help me collect pins and whatnot in the other VMK logging thread! I'm dying for my very own Pirate hat.
    ok..I'm working in the invisbilty magic and I just got the fireworks room for scoring above 200,000....

• All you need is LOVE

I got all 50 got credit now say i have 49 when i check ??

• All you need is LOVE

What to do now?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456