• littlepirate

Angry new fireworks game stinks

I am sorry to all who like the new version of fireworks but i really do not like it unless they fix the bugs in the games every time i have played the game so far i noticed the game keept freeze and pausing up alot. honestly the stuff to the side of the board is very distracting alittle because i am too worried about what the other person is score. oh and the credit stinks too and the new pins you get are ugly.

its like the pirates game now where you freeze and pause alot

oh yes the log in part stinks as well it took me a very long time to log in last night

• Senior Minion

Re: new fireworks game stinks

I'm starting to get used a bit to the new fireworks game, but I also find the side panel distracting too. I personally think that all the information it displays is really of no use to me. We get a ranking at the end of each level, so I don't feel the need to see a "play by play" of our scoring. I also don't need to know which firework is coming up next, because the game isn't about hitting ALL the fireworks anymore, it's about getting as much flawless as possible - screw the combos.

If anything I hope they offer the option in the future to hide that panel.

• Ray's Evil Cookie Baker

lol yes the panel, who has the time to look at it, we're to busy trying to hit the fireworks. The only thing about the what's next I like is it sets me up for the start of each round, after that again who has time to look at it. Other than that I quite like the new game (yes credits stink for those of us that where able to finish the old game, but really alot more fair to everyone playing, now at least if you get sent back to the lobby you are still getting some credits) I really like the combo option, am still trying to figure out explode all option but will be fun I think once I get the hang of it. Little more thinking involved lol

take that jediMihawk

• FallOut? where..!?

I curse the panel. All the time. I had ALOT of points on Level One, enough to get me to Level Two, and they boot me! Flammable was actually first, I was so mad, I slapped my computer
    the oc freak. <3*