1 5.56%
  • No, i hate it!

8 44.44%
  • It needs ajustments!

9 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Goodbye VMK.

Exclamation 2 Separate VMK's?

I think we should. There are SO many people who like to pretend to have sex, pretend to make out, pretend to be a bay be and people dont like it, its gross and sickening. SO i think they should have 2 vmk's, the one we have now and the discusting 1. it should be sent to all the parents apporoving and disapproving their entrence. If we had anothor VMK it would be so peaceful! Anyone who enters the NO-STAFF kingdom will live freely, and do their discussting things. Here, all staff has to worry about is mean people, people giving phone numbers and stealing stuff. So.. any other ideas???

What do you think?
    and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

• Goodbye VMK.

Re: 2 Separate VMK's?

Hmm...
    Last edited by VMKPrincess; 01-10-2007 at 01:19 PM.

• vmk MissEmilyLouise

In theory that would work, but this is not really "smoking or non". I honestly think that some their fun in doing it, is the fact that some people dislike their actions. They wouldn't want to switch and would call it discrimination. Dating is part of life in the real world and they are trying to create that in the virtual world. I dislike taken because I know the dangers of it and I dislike how it is used. Putting them in a separate vmk would just create other problems. If they were given free reign on taken there, then they would go even further with it. Which would lead to even more problems. Also staffing it might be a problem also! Remember, everyone that does taken is not bad. Nor is everyone that won't do taken good. We were not designed to be robots and all think alike. That is what is great about vmk and micechat. It just wouldn't be fun if we all had the same ideas and things to say. People are people and we just need to encourage them to make choices that are beneficial to them and the vmk community as a whole. I think we will get alot further that way than by segregation.

My 2 cents!

My VMK name is MissEmilyLouise and I love pink!!

• ForEverLiveStrong

I agree!!! If there are two different VMK's other problems will come up!!

___ HOST_ForEverLiveStrong

_______ JK LOL

• Goodbye VMK.

Having separate VMK's would HELP not cause more problems.its not that i dont like these people its that we dont want to be around that kind of stuff for kids. My sister (7) and best friend (13) are no longer able to play vmk because of all the things people are doing. Sure, i dont care come on in people from the other vmk, and play with us, i just dont want you guys doing that stuff in here, SO they can come just not do that stuff in OUR vmk, and do whatever they want when they want to in the other vmk. We can also visit the other if you are trying to speak and it just is really bad to dictionary dance. if your going to disagree with me Allitalianboy, then explain the stuff you dont like about it dont just say "i dont like it" sorry but that sounds like your a baby who cant explain why or why not you dont like something.
    Last edited by VMKPrincess; 01-10-2007 at 09:49 AM.

• Jambo!

Problem is... people will probably bounce around on both VMK's. In theory, good idea. Get rid of the bay be and so forth, but in actual practice, its dang near impossible to execute. Who do you send to the other VMK? everyone that utters the word bay be? That's a lot of people and what if they don't do bay be anymore, do they get to come back. Each VMK would need its own Staff, which is expensive. I just dont see how it could possibly be done. Both from a logical, technological, and business stand point.
    Last edited by goofgeek; 01-10-2007 at 11:31 AM.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by VMKPrincess View Post
    No Opinions whatsover?
    Remember, this is a message board and sometimes replies take longer than two minutes.

Like goofgeek said, it works - but only in theory. It works here on MiceChat to have multiple areas or forums and the MiceChat Gold area for 18+. But I don't see that working in VMK. The only way it would is if you really had all of the adults in one side and the kids in the other. (Especially since so many kids don't like adults playing VMK because it's "gross." )

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by VMKPrincess View Post
    I think we should. There are so many people who like to pretend to have sex, pretend to make out, pretend to be a bay be and people don't like it, it's gross and sickening. So, I think they should have 2 VMKs, the one we have now and the disgusting one. It should be sent to all the parents apporoving and disapproving their entrance. If we had another VMK it would be so peaceful! Anyone who enters the NO-STAFF kingdom will live freely, and do their disgusting things. Here, all staff has to worry about is mean people, people giving phone numbers and stealing stuff. So.. any other ideas???
    Sorry, picky-ness took over

Anyways, there can be bad things happening in the dark side of VMK, too. Horrible things can happen without the children knowing so. They may also go back and forth between kingdoms. Also, if they are on the dark side, then it is something we have now...banning.

• Goodbye VMK.

Again, there would be parent approvals in the dark side. I was an IDIOT earlier for saying "No replys whatsoever?!" because it was at like 9:00, lol (i have strep).

Please, if your going to vote, please explain, thank you
    Last edited by VMKPrincess; 01-10-2007 at 01:24 PM.

dude did your mom drop you on your head, what is your problem vmk is good as is and doing all that stuff like sex and pregnant is just plain wrong bc you do it in front of kids

kids that are 7 years they shouldn't learn this stuff yet

Don't be selfish and think of others
    I am Patino on vmk

I <3 soccer

My goals for 2007:
    score the winning goal in soccer
    get inferno
    become a community leader
    and be rich on vmk

oops sorry i thought you wanted that stuff

i agree with you take all that stuff to a diffrent place
    I am Patino on vmk

I <3 soccer

My goals for 2007:
    score the winning goal in soccer
    get inferno
    become a community leader
    and be rich on vmk

• Goodbye VMK.

Excuse me? that was rude.

People on MC are encouraged to say what is on their mind.. what you said about her "thoughts" were a bit rude..

Quote Originally Posted by seabass0795 View Post
    dude did your mom drop you on your head, what is your problem vmk is good as is and doing all that stuff like sex and pregnant is just plain wrong bc you do it in front of kids

kids that are 7 years they shouldn't learn this stuff yet

Don't be selfish and think of others

• I embrace my insanity.

I think this idea might have a few flaws because people would probably pretend to be their parents and such...

If they really want to do all of those things, i don't think VMK should pay extra money so they can. They can either get with the program or go to Habbo Hotel.

• Goodbye VMK.

LOL!! Gross....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast