• Sock Puppet

in disney world...

ok i'm going to disney world around christmas time and i REALLY want to go to vmk central, so can someone tell me whre that is and what the disney world quests are like?

• Smile, It's Free!

Re: in disney world...

It is just like where is is on VMK, in the 'cinema'. Looks about the same.

• Jambo!

Coorect, its inside the old Main Street Cinema area on the right side (walking towards Cinderella Castle) of Main Street. Not very easy to miss cause it has the big flashing sign that says VMK Central. No word on the quests yet, cause the Staff will probably have new ones by then, but usually there are at least a couple you print out at home and a couple you can only pick up there. Answer the questions then turn them into the castmember at the desk and youll get VMK prize cards.

• ♥ littlepixitink

Re: in Disney world...

The quest are fun. They were 5 of us and we did all the quest (don't forget to print out the quest also). Its very easy to find. We were there in Sept. Just walk in a take the quest booklets. When you are done just go back and hand them to the cast member. They will ask for your park ticket. We are going back in 3 months. And have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ♥Dance Like Never Before♥

Quote Originally Posted by miss.pepsi.queen View Post
    ok i'm going to disney world around christmas time and i REALLY want to go to vmk central, so can someone tell me whre that is and what the disney world quests are like?
    Christmas is quite a while isn't it?Many things could happen..You're so lucky .As everyone has said,there are quite a few you can print at home(vmk.com has them.MC has the answers in the Spoilers section I believe.)

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

I'm going this summer, keep an eye out for the musical feastival in wdw, or something like that Im in it!

the second star to the right and straight on 'till morning

just got back and did the Fantasyland and Fronteirland quest but Lame prizes. i also printed the christmas quest but the day i went to the MK and did it it expired!!! i was so mad.

• Circle of Ancients

me to i am going in summer and i was actually wondering the same thing lol
    Angels Fan, born and raised.
    Come on you Galaxy.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by danceguest View Post
    I'm going this summer, keep an eye out for the musical feastival in wdw, or something like that Im in it!
    psh good luck going this summer. i have a book.. ok well sevrel books, all about disney world and planing your vay-kay there, and they all say the the best time to go is between thanksgiving and christmas because thanks giving is their least crowded holiday but they have christmas stuff up already. so uh yeah have fun in the hot crowded lines...

• Disney Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by duhduhkid View Post
    just got back and did the Fantasyland and Fronteirland quest but Lame prizes. i also printed the christmas quest but the day i went to the MK and did it it expired!!! i was so mad.
    That's VERY odd - if you were only there a day or 2 after the expiration, I would think the CM would let you turn it in... I have USUALLY had good encounters with the workers. There's this dude at night ( his name is Eric - I read the nametag ) and he's VERY good about those things. If you went in the day, I'm sure you encountered a short oriental woman. She has SERIOUS people issues. She's been very rude and snobby every time I've seen her. When I go in, if she's there, I turn around and wait 'till later to turn it in. It's not worth the trouble. I know someone on here was discussing her with me. ( gosh who was that? I don't remember ) it was one of you guys, somebody. It was a while back, but she still works there, and if you see her, she's like I said, oriental looking and very short. Black hair, but really overall seems to me upset with life in itself, and DOESN'T need to be working there. And I don't think its just some days. Every time I go its the same. ( and I go alot, as evanescence4ever can tell you )

• May the F=ma be with you

Quote Originally Posted by danceguest View Post

Do you mean Disney Music Days? My school band plays there evry year and has left for a trip to WDW today for that reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Phonedave View Post
    Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Quote Originally Posted by miss.pepsi.queen View Post
    psh good luck going this summer. i have a book.. ok well sevrel books, all about disney world and planing your vay-kay there, and they all say the the best time to go is between thanksgiving and christmas because thanks giving is their least crowded holiday but they have christmas stuff up already. so uh yeah have fun in the hot crowded lines...
    Lol i know, we always go on my birthday (november 14-23)
    And i cannot stand heat, i faint at 20 digrees Celsues some times and get burnt at 15 degrees, (i dont know farinheight) so i will die..
    Quote Originally Posted by WDW Monorail View Post
    Do you mean Disney Music Days? My school band plays there evry year and has left for a trip to WDW today for that reason.
    Yeah, i hadn't a clue what it was called.. Lol thanks.

• Yes?

Quote Originally Posted by duhduhkid View Post
    The Christmas quest had an expiration date of Jan 2, 2007 or until they ran out of cards. Disneyland ran out of cards before the expiration date so it is entirely possible that WDW did too closer to the expiration date. I did mine the week before Christmas. And why get mad about it? It isn't like you have to pay for any of this anyway. This is supposed to be fun. And the prizes are shown on the quest cards so you knew what they were going to be before you considered them "lame".