• Yes?

Mihawk had a great idea!

I know we have all been talking about the new stuff but I just wanted to mention this before I forget about it. Mihawk and I were chatting the other day on vmk about mini games and he had a great idea. You know when you want to have a friends only game...well you boot another player and they just keep jumping back in and your friends can't join your game because of this...Mihawk said that there should be a waiting period before a player booted from a game can try to join again just like a guest room or an ignore on a trade request so the game starter has the chance to let the other players they want in the game to join. I told Mihawk he should use the contact us and send the idea to vmk. He said he thinks he will. I also think this is a great idea and will be contacting vmk about it. If anyone else thinks this is a good idea and would like vmk to consider it they should send the idea in as well. Props to Mihawk for this great idea!

• Hey There :]

Re: Mihawk had a great idea!

That is a great idea! I hate it when people always get back in... Sooooo annoying
    We're the new face of faliure,
    prettier and younger,
    but not any better off.
    -Fall Out Boy

• I'll pencil this in later

Yes, I totally agree!!

• Disney addict

Maybe there could be a friends only option on games? Just like rooms. Or hey, maybe even tickets. LOL tickets given in host games to play mini games with hosts or staff! lol

• FallOut? where..!?

I agree with this and kellyelephant's idea. They really need to be sent in you two.
    the oc freak. <3*

• Disney addict

Quote Originally Posted by xFallOut_Girlx View Post
    I agree with this and kellyelephant's idea. They really need to be sent in you two.
    Well, I'm just on my lunch break, which is about over so I have to head back to the office. When I get home tonight, I'll do that

I agree too. I get so sick of people keep joining back in when you tell them to stop.

• Senior Minion

I am totally agreeing with the idea, expect me to send in the idea and support it sooner or later

• Paint the Roses Red

Yes, that is a fantastic idea! Two times yesterday I was yelled at and annoyed for booting people; Skate and BfJen were there with me, and we were waiting for Ray.

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
    Yes, that is a fantastic idea! Two times yesterday I was yelled at and annoyed for booting people; Skate and BfJen were there with me, and we were waiting for Ray.
    That was actually quite entertaining. I think a button for friends only would be better because sometimes you accidentely boot a friend from a game while trying to boot others. (I didn't do it!!hehe) That's a great idea though!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

I don't like to be booted from a game and I don't like to boot people from my games. I understand that people might like to play with only their friends. Instead of just booting a "stranger" perhaps posting a message like, "Sorry to boot you but we would just like to play among friends." This would not only be polite and friendly, but would let the person know why they were booted and why they should find another game to join.

So many times, it's difficult to put together enough players to make an interesting game. I'm happy when someone wants to join in.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• Sock Puppet

i totally agree! i could have really used that last night, ppl just can't understand u don't want them to play..

• Paint the Roses Red

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Chaney View Post
    I don't like to be booted from a game and I don't like to boot people from my games. I understand that people might like to play with only their friends. Instead of just booting a "stranger" perhaps posting a message like, "Sorry to boot you but we would just like to play among friends." This would not only be polite and friendly, but would let the person know why they were booted and why they should find another game to join.

So many times, it's difficult to put together enough players to make an interesting game. I'm happy when someone wants to join in.
    Yes, but I just do not have the time to sit there and post that message whenever a person is booted. Also, people will continue to join no matter how polite you are; they must figure that if they join enough, you will let them play.

• Yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Chaney View Post

You're right, Tom, nobody likes to be booted from a game especially without a polite explanation of why. But, if there was some sort of waiting time before a booted player could try to rejoin I would hope that some of the time would be used to explain to them that you want to play this game with certain people and then invite them to play with you again later. We all know that vmk could use more politeness, especially in the pirates lobby.

• 333: I'm only half evil!!

Blog Entries

An invite only option may be a choice too. And yes I do know what it's like to be booted from a game, but I don't let it bother me...just go find another game. I hate booting ppl too.
    AP Holder.
    Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.