Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1

    • Junior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    33

    Pops Trading Post

    Clothes/Hats

    Explorers Jacket Yellow
    Santa Hat
    Native American Headdress
    Black Mickey Ears
    T-shirt with camera

    Pins

    Adventureland Retro pin
    Dream Pin
    Four Leaf Clover Pin
    Halloween 06 pin
    Happiest Celebration on Earth pin
    Holiday 2006 wreath pin
    Rongo Tiki pin
    Tangaroa-Ru tiki pin
    Tommorrow land pin 2/5
    Tommorrow land pin 3/5
    Tommorrow land pin 5/5
    Tron Reconizer pin
    Turkey Leg pin
    WDW Pop Century pin
    50th celebration quest pin
    Thrill Seekers pin
    HM grave digger pin
    HM Master Gracey
    Tommorrow land pin 8/9
    Laughing Hyena pin


    Furnishing

    1x Full Kali

    2x Spider Dividers
    1x White Snowman
    2x Blue Toy Solders
    1x Blue Wreath

    1x Dreams Castle Turret Chair
    1x Baseball Predictometer
    2x Halloween Candy Dispensers
    2x Animators Desks
    2x Animators Bench

    1x Dream Poster
    2x Ace of Spades Carpet
    1x red tiki rug
    3x Cactus Armchair color greens
    3x Skeleton Chairs
    2x Purple Flying Carpets
    2x Everest Chairs
    4x Explorers Suitcases
    1x Hamper Pink
    2x Red Heart Chairs
    4x 50th chair green
    3x Mickey Ear Pumpkins
    5x Pirate Thrones
    1x Gold Chair
    4x Ice Blocks
    3x Tikis
    2x Chernabog Rugs
    3x Pirate Wells
    6x Gingerbread Couches
    5x Rockets
    1x Santa Sleigh
    5x Red Toy Solders
    3x Xmas Tress
    2x Cookie Trees
    1x Stack of Presents
    1x Lightcycle Couch Blue
    1x HSM Piano
    1x Red Saddle Seat ( quest )
    2x Chanukak Presents
    4x Candy Canes
    4x Halloween Pumpkin Bag


    Wants:
    Rare Hats
    Magic
    Rare furnishing
    Rare Pins

    No No's:

    tron
    everest
    hero
    buyable's
    shopping spree
    dresses
    bling shirts
    Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
    Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
    Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
    Even though the sound of it
    Is something quite atrocious
    If you say it loud enough
    You'll always sound precocious
    Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!



  2. #2

    • I'll pencil this in later
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    10,530

    Re: Pops Trading Post

    im interested in your tiki rug and 3 tikis, need any penny presses or wanted posters?

  3. #3

    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The LBC
    Posts
    14,197

    Re: Pops Trading Post

    i like your 4 leaf clover pin and the WDW pop century pin... can u put spececifics on what u want? "rare" is a big category lol
    Angels Fan, born and raised.
    Come on you Galaxy.


  4. #4

    • Junior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    33

    Re: Pops Trading Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
    im interested in your tiki rug and 3 tikis, need any penny presses or wanted posters?
    hmm not really kinda want magic, rare hats and rare pins
    Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
    Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
    Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
    Even though the sound of it
    Is something quite atrocious
    If you say it loud enough
    You'll always sound precocious
    Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!



  5. #5

    • Junior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    33

    Re: Pops Trading Post

    Quote Originally Posted by zeppelindude View Post
    i like your 4 leaf clover pin and the WDW pop century pin... can u put spececifics on what u want? "rare" is a big category lol
    rare hats, rare pins, magic, furnishing
    Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
    Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
    Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
    Even though the sound of it
    Is something quite atrocious
    If you say it loud enough
    You'll always sound precocious
    Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!



  6. #6

    • I'll pencil this in later
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    10,530

    Re: Pops Trading Post

    hmm well, im still not sure what yourinterested ' rare furnish' is kinda a big categorie, anything specific?

  7. #7

    • Junior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    33

    Re: Pops Trading Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
    hmm well, im still not sure what yourinterested ' rare furnish' is kinda a big categorie, anything specific?
    furnishing like uh kali but i kinda want green flip hat and rare pins instead
    Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
    Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
    Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
    Even though the sound of it
    Is something quite atrocious
    If you say it loud enough
    You'll always sound precocious
    Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!



  8. #8

    • I'll pencil this in later
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    10,530

    Re: Pops Trading Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Mary_Poppins View Post
    furnishing like uh kali but i kinda want green flip hat and rare pins instead
    I have full kali. im not sure if im willing to trade it, probably will for tiki items though. have an offer?

  9. #9

    • FallOut? where..!?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada.,
    Posts
    3,645

    Re: Pops Trading Post

    What are the bolded items for?
    the oc freak. <3*

  10. #10

    • Junior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    33

    Re: Pops Trading Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
    I have full kali. im not sure if im willing to trade it, probably will for tiki items though. have an offer?
    MAYBE.. two tikis
    Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
    Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
    Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
    Even though the sound of it
    Is something quite atrocious
    If you say it loud enough
    You'll always sound precocious
    Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!



  11. #11

    • Junior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    33

    Re: Pops Trading Post

    bump bump bump bump
    Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
    Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
    Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
    Even though the sound of it
    Is something quite atrocious
    If you say it loud enough
    You'll always sound precocious
    Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!



  12. #12

    • Junior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    33

    Re: Pops Trading Post

    bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump
    Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
    Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
    Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
    Even though the sound of it
    Is something quite atrocious
    If you say it loud enough
    You'll always sound precocious
    Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!



  13. #13

    • MissHaylie on VMK
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    525

    Re: Pops Trading Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Mary_Poppins View Post
    Clothes/Hats

    Pins

    Four Leaf Clover Pin
    WDW Pop Century pin
    HM grave digger pin
    HM Master Gracey
    Tommorrow land pin 8/9
    Laughing Hyena pin

    Furnishing

    1x White Snowman
    I have edited what you have that I like. I'm trading:

    RETIRED RARE:
    1 x Green Blizzard Beack Ski Chair
    1 x Mickey 50th Disneyland Lantern
    2 x Green 50th Chair
    1 x Red Heart Chair
    1 x Magenta Heart Chair
    1 x Herbie Couch
    8 x Ice

    WDW ITEMS:
    1 x Full Kali Couch
    3 x Pirate Wells
    3 x Pink Hearltess Hampers
    3 x Red Frontierland Saddle Seat Sofas
    3 x Magenta Rocket Couches
    2 x Ace Rug
    1 x HSM Piano
    1 x JC Gorilla Poster
    1 x Safari Lifestyle Collection

    TRON:
    1 x Tron MCP Poster
    1 x Lightcycle Couch Yellow
    1 x Lightcycle Couch Blue
    3 x Tron Table Blue
    6 x Tron Chairs

    OTHER:
    1 x Animator's Desk
    1 x Football Randomizer
    1 x Red Soldier
    1 x Gold Rope

    TELEPORTERS:
    4 x Train Teleporter Sets
    5 x Stitch Teleporter Sets

    Pins

    1 x Snowman Magic*
    2 x Thrill Seekers
    1 x 50th Celebration
    1 x Summit Plummet
    3 x Castaway Key
    2 x Churro
    1 x Pretzel
    1 x Halloween Bat
    1 x Ghost Host
    2 x Halloween Pumpkin
    1 x Halloween Witch
    1 x Space Mt. Asteroids
    1 x Space Mt. Sign
    2 x Tron Bit
    2 x Tron MCP
    1 x Tron Reconizer
    3 x Fantasyland Quest
    4 x Frontierland Quest

    Clothes

    Cowboy Outfit
    2 x Cowboy Hat
    2 x Cowboy Pants
    1 x Black Cowboy Shirt with Vest
    2 x Native American Boots

    Other

    1 x Dreams Shirt
    1 x Witch Hat
    1 x Mickey Santa Hat
    2 x 4th of July Hat

    Thanks!

  14. #14

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada =D
    Posts
    1,071

    Re: Pops Trading Post

    umm..i have a bird hat for trade.. do you need? from your list i like:
    -heart chairs
    -50th chairs
    -tiki items
    -4 leaf clover pin
    -HM pins
    -thrill seekers pin
    -dreams pin
    -blue soldiers
    -blue wreath
    -white snowman
    -explorer suitcases
    -ice cubes
    -ace carpets
    -hyena pin
    hmm..thats it for now i think

  15. #15

    • Junior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    33

    Re: Pops Trading Post

    Quote Originally Posted by MissAngela View Post
    I have edited what you have that I like. I'm trading:

    RETIRED RARE:
    1 x Green Blizzard Beack Ski Chair
    1 x Mickey 50th Disneyland Lantern
    2 x Green 50th Chair
    1 x Red Heart Chair
    1 x Magenta Heart Chair
    1 x Herbie Couch
    8 x Ice

    WDW ITEMS:
    1 x Full Kali Couch
    3 x Pirate Wells
    3 x Pink Hearltess Hampers
    3 x Red Frontierland Saddle Seat Sofas
    3 x Magenta Rocket Couches
    2 x Ace Rug
    1 x HSM Piano
    1 x JC Gorilla Poster
    1 x Safari Lifestyle Collection

    TRON:
    1 x Tron MCP Poster
    1 x Lightcycle Couch Yellow
    1 x Lightcycle Couch Blue
    3 x Tron Table Blue
    6 x Tron Chairs

    OTHER:
    1 x Animator's Desk
    1 x Football Randomizer
    1 x Red Soldier
    1 x Gold Rope

    TELEPORTERS:
    4 x Train Teleporter Sets
    5 x Stitch Teleporter Sets

    Pins

    1 x Snowman Magic*
    2 x Thrill Seekers
    1 x 50th Celebration
    1 x Summit Plummet
    3 x Castaway Key
    2 x Churro
    1 x Pretzel
    1 x Halloween Bat
    1 x Ghost Host
    2 x Halloween Pumpkin
    1 x Halloween Witch
    1 x Space Mt. Asteroids
    1 x Space Mt. Sign
    2 x Tron Bit
    2 x Tron MCP
    1 x Tron Reconizer
    3 x Fantasyland Quest
    4 x Frontierland Quest

    Clothes

    Cowboy Outfit
    2 x Cowboy Hat
    2 x Cowboy Pants
    1 x Black Cowboy Shirt with Vest
    2 x Native American Boots

    Other

    1 x Dreams Shirt
    1 x Witch Hat
    1 x Mickey Santa Hat
    2 x 4th of July Hat

    Thanks!
    no thx nothing i see from list
    Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
    Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
    Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
    Even though the sound of it
    Is something quite atrocious
    If you say it loud enough
    You'll always sound precocious
    Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Name the first Thing that pops up in your head
    By OffWeGo! in forum Fun and Games
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 10:32 AM
  2. [Question] Name the first Thing that pops up in your head
    By OffWeGo! in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 06:00 AM
  3. I miss Pops!
    By NDNation in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 10:29 PM
  4. Jessicalover pops the question.
    By Jessicalover in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-13-2006, 05:30 AM
  5. Pops and Prince meet
    By Mary_Poppins in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-21-2006, 09:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •