Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• KING OF CABMF'S

What's Your Spin by HOST_Phinny

Ok, i had the weirdest night tonight. Let me walk u through it.

So one person would sit on one of these chairs and spin the generator. If they win they got the blue rocker. Look at this pic below

You would not believe it!! i was the first person to win!!!!! i felt so happy and proud like a puppy who learns to swim (randomness there )
    now the exit room was what was most intersting to me. Look at this pic.

I dont know if anyone's seen this yet but i have not and was wondering if someone can tell me more about it. This chair..

Do i was happy and so great that i was the first winner and i hope other MCers have good news about this game as well have fun in VMK and MC
    M.DOG
    PS i have had some cheesies deleting me off their list bc i dont think they know i am a MCer. i am, i even made an account with that name so i can tell u who i am sorry for the inconvenience
    ADD ME.[:

WHAT I'VE LEARNED FROM MICECHAT...
    1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    3. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 24, YOU'RE AN 'EISNER BRAT.'
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    5. YOU CAN EXCPECT TO BE BADLY REPPED IF YOU TRY AND MAKE A SERIOUS POINT.
    6. YOU ARENT TAKEN SERIOUS IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• I was deleted.

Re: What's Your Spin by HOST_Phinny

That is the Jungle Book Chair that has been in host rooms at least since the summer.

Thanks for posting pictures. =]
    Im in line now but I don't think I will be able to play since I am behind 353 people and there is only and hour and 15 minutes left.

• KING OF CABMF'S

Quote Originally Posted by xoxdanielle5xo View Post
    Thanks for posting pictures. =]
    Im in line now but I don't think I will be able to play since I am behind 353 people and there is only and hour and 15 minutes left.
    well, the line goes conseiderably quickly as from what i heard crom Contemporary_Girl. u never know gl in the game if u get in

Btw, ty piglet for the info on the chair
    i was wondering if VMK will ever give out the cool stuff they show us in these exit rooms for goodness sake maybe if we are lucky they will give this stuff out. I dont know, im going to ask the VMK staff pros. has anyone seen Lily around?
    ADD ME.[:

1. IF YOU APPRECIATE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THE MAJORITY OPINION, YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE.
    2. IF THERE'S CHIPPED PAINT IN THE QUEUE FOR A LINE, EXPECT SOMEONE TO WRITE OUT A BIG STORY BASHING IT. WOOHOO.
    4. PEOPLE WHO ARE DEEMED AS 'MODERATORS' AND OTHER ADMINISTRATION ARE MORE IMPORTANT DIETIES THAN JESUS CHRIST.
    7. AS AN ADD-ON TO #6, YOU SHOULD BE TREATED AS A SUBORDINATEIF YOU ARE IN A THEME PARK WAITING 30 MINUTES IN LINE FOR A DRINK WHILE SOMEONE HAS TO RECOUNT PIZZAS.
    8. "Disney may not care to hear your comments, but we do." WTFFF??? THIS ISN'T A DISNEY FAN FORUM, IT'S A DISNETY BASHING SITE.
    9. CERTAIN PEOPLE OVER ANALYZE A SIMPLE THREAD AND CONSIDER IT TO BE A CONTRACT FULL OF LOOPHOLES THAT HE/SHE CAN GET AROUND.
    AND FINALLY...
    10. PROLONGED USE OF THIS SITE CAN CAUSE AN EXTREME HATE OF DISNEY AND ALL DISNEY RELATED THINGS.

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• Paint the Roses Red

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    That is the Jungle Book Chair that has been in host rooms at least since the summer.
    Wow, since summer? Must have missed it; the first time I saw it was about November. hehe

• Senior Minion

Congratulations, Dog I went in, chose chair number 4 and got a 6; DX. I also can't believe the prizes are a chair that is "semi"-beta

Quote Originally Posted by evanescence4ever View Post
    well, the line goes conseiderably quickly as from what i heard crom Contemporary_Girl. u never know gl in the game if u get in

Btw, ty piglet for the info on the chair
    i was wondering if VMK will ever give out the cool stuff they show us in these exit rooms for goodness sake maybe if we are lucky they will give this stuff out. I dont know, im going to ask the VMK staff pros. has anyone seen Lily around?
    It is going pretty fast. Now im at 270. But 270 in one hour. Plus I will have to wait in there. So hopefully I will get in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
    Wow, since summer? Must have missed it; the first time I saw it was about November. hehe
    I didn't notice it either till about November. I think someone else asked what it was on here. So your not the only one.

• Paint the Roses Red

Woot! Woot! I won

• Senior Minion

Woot! Woot! I won
    What number? And congratulations!

• KING OF CABMF'S

Wink Re: What's Your Spin by HOST_Phinny

Quote Originally Posted by Snappi View Post
    Congratulations, Dog I went in, chose chair number 4 and got a 6; DX. I also can't believe the prizes are a chair that is "semi"-beta
    Ty and good try Snap btw trade these fast or keep them for a while. i got the world's worst offer for two of them: a chernabog rug >_<
    Congrats Lady
    ADD ME.[:

AND FINALLY...

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

• Paint the Roses Red

I have never seen these two items before:

By the way, the number was three.

Woot! Woot! I won
    Congrats! =]
    Im 155th in line. Hopefully I will get in and win.

• KING OF CABMF'S

Quote Originally Posted by xoxdanielle5xo View Post
    Congrats! =]
    Im 155th in line. Hopefully I will get in and win.
    uh oh. only 30 minutes left. i hope u get in! if u are in line fin will just give out the chair i believe Good strategy: if u have like two minutes left and just got in the room, stay where u are, i think fin will give u a free prize, bc u may not get in before 2 minutes and there is a 1 in 6 chance. gl in deciding
    ADD ME.[:

AND FINALLY...

M-U-H Muhfukka.
    [:

Quote Originally Posted by evanescence4ever View Post
    uh oh. only 30 minutes left. i hope u get in! if u are in line fin will just give out the chair i believe
    The lines starting to move faster. Im 134 now.

• Senior Minion

I started with some where around 600 like an hour plus more ago now i'm down to 81. yawn i know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast