Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Disney addict

Staff really amaze me..

Note the sarcasm! Again, while randomly venturing through VMK I encounter two people who should not be allowed on VMK ever. In fact, both girls claimed they had been banned on their other accounts. They were fighting with each other - and at first all it was was the two calling each other tramps. Then, it escalated into the guest telling the other girl she was going to shoot her. The other girl was fighting too, but nothing like that. I reported the guest. She kept getting worse - "i shoot you in the he.add" and finally it got to where a third report was used. The girl said - "i will hang u you ugly tramp".

You know what staff said? If someone elses chat bothers you, use ignore.

HELLO...thank god I don't have kids - I would be complaining to no end about that stuff.

Re: Staff really amaze me..

Well, I believe that is an automatic message sent out before staff read it. When they do read it, I think they take action if needed.

• Senior Minion

One thing you need to know is after remembering most of the convortation, you should leave the room or press ignore. When reporting always including the most detail you can aobut what has been happening, this includes they convortation too, and which rules the player has broken including dicionary dancing if they have. Staff don't want simple reports, if it bothers you so much you're going to write something to give it affect like being banned or warned. If you don't give it much thought or effort, they expect less of it. Example: They said: "a few words here" or they were pretending to kick/hit ect., they'd want to you tell them exactly what they did against the rules plus the convorsastion as I said before. They do not want you to just typed they were pretending to kick "somebody" or they were being mean ect.

That's an awful thing the guest was doing and if one person is doing something and another is reasonding rudely, you need to report them both not just one of them. Hope this comes in handing when you're reporting somebody because VMK isn't meant for mean players who harass each.

*Note: Sorry for any errors in my typing this isn't the best keyboard.
    Last edited by skateprincesariel; 01-13-2007 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skateprincesariel View Post
    One thing you need to know is after remembering most of the convortation, you should leave the room or press ignore. When reporting always including the most detail you can aobut what has been happening, this includes they conversation too, and which rules the player has broken including dicionary dancing if they have. Staff don't want simple reports, if it bothers you so much you're going to write something to give it affect like being banned or warned. If you don't give it much thought or effort, they expect less of it. Example: They said: "a few words here" or they were pretending to kick/hit ect., they'd want to you tell them exactly what they did against the rules plus the convorsastion as I said before. They do not want you to just typed they were pretending to kick "somebody" or they were being mean ect.

That's an awful thing the guest was doing and if one person is doing something and another is responding rudely, you need to report them both not just one of them. Hope this comes in handing when you're reporting somebody because VMK isn't meant for mean players who harass each.

*Note: Sorry for any errors in my typing this isn't the best keyboard.
    Well said. Always make sure to make your report as detailed as possible, but I know it's sometimes hard with only being able to say a word or punctuation three times.

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by ineedafriend View Post
    Well said. Always make sure to make your report as detailed as possible, but I know it's sometimes hard with only being able to say a word or punctuation three times.
    You've no idea, I really think you should be allowed to use it more than three times just for reporting since often people like repeating words such as you, her, him, guest, "person", their title ect. People would spam VMK alot if it was allowed outside of the reporting boxes. Five seems a resonable number to me.

My VMK on the other computer is runing slow I'll be in the lobby right when I get connected to VMK all the way.

• More then a member.

Maybe they were joking..
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• Paint the Roses Red

In that case, they joke quite often.

You've no idea, I really think you should be allowed to use it more than three times just for reporting since often people like repeating words such as you, her, him, guest, "person", their title ect. People would spam VMK alot if it was allowed outside of the reporting boxes. Five seems a resonable number to me.

My VMK on the other computer is runing slow I'll be in the lobby right when I get connected to VMK all the way.

Yeah I think people should be able to say their stuff unlimited times because I hate saying "Eye was in the pirates lobby.. yada yada yada " Five would be better, but I'd sometimes like to use more than five periods in my report.

Okay that explains it. You never crashed to me, you were there the whole time. But I think you got d/c from being afk too long m See you then

• Senior Minion

In the case of joking they still should be reported for breaking the rules. As Lady said too, they probably joke often like this if they're doing stuff as rude and bad as that.

• Disney addict

I was very detailed in my reporting. And I did mention the other girl as well in the reports. The thing that got me, was that I didn't receive the standard response. Usually you get the response that they will look into it and to ignore if it's bothering you. I got this simple one sentence response. "If someone elses chat is bothering you, please use ignore." There's even been times before when I've gotten different messages - actually letting me know that they'll do something about it. I was just blown away that when people are sitting there threatening each other, and going to the extremes they did, that staff told me to simply ignore them. My mind immediately goes to what if these girls were previously friends and knew each other outside of VMK? What if the guest was being serious about her threats? We never know about the other players in VMK. And ultimately, I think I would feel horrible if something did happen to one of the two girls and I hadn't done anything about what I saw. I fell like staff was just letting it slide by.

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by kellyelephant View Post
    I was very detailed in my reporting. And I did mention the other girl as well in the reports. The thing that got me, was that I didn't receive the standard response. Usually you get the response that they will look into it and to ignore if it's bothering you. I got this simple one sentence response. "If someone elses chat is bothering you, please use ignore." There's even been times before when I've gotten different messages - actually letting me know that they'll do something about it. I was just blown away that when people are sitting there threatening each other, and going to the extremes they did, that staff told me to simply ignore them. My mind immediately goes to what if these girls were previously friends and knew each other outside of VMK? What if the guest was being serious about her threats? We never know about the other players in VMK. And ultimately, I think I would feel horrible if something did happen to one of the two girls and I hadn't done anything about what I saw. I fell like staff was just letting it slide by.
    All of what you said is very true and I'm glad you did what you should've to report but you forgot one very important item;

and which rules the player has broken including dicionary dancing if they have.

• More then a member.

Well.. i was about to say its not like the family would sue or something if one of them DID actually harm the other.. but knowing todays America... people sue because theyre coffee was hot and they drank and burnt their tounge. Because there was nothing on the cup that said "warning hot"
    Gee the steam didn't quite give you a clue huh?
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

• vmk MissEmilyLouise

Quote Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
    Well.. i was about to say its not like the family would sue or something if one of them DID actually harm the other.. but knowing todays America... people sue because theyre coffee was hot and they drank and burnt their tounge. Because there was nothing on the cup that said "warning hot"
    So true! A lot of people today want to blame others for their misfortunes and failures, so this often happens. It seems that it is difficult for people to admit their own part in their problems.
    I guess this is a good lesson for all of us.

My VMK name is MissEmilyLouise and I love pink!!

• I was deleted.

HELLO...thank god I don't have kids - I would be complaining to no end about that stuff.
    I couldn't agree more!

• Why can't you tune a fish

Quote Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
    I am the LAST person to support unfounded lawsuits

however ....

In that case McDonalds got what was comming to them. I'll give some of the facts here, but if you do some looking there is plenty of information on-line about it.

1) McDonalds keep there coffee MUCH hotter than anyone else. There had been past cases where the coffee had burned people, and McDonalds was advised to turn down the temp by safety officals in the company, and they did not.

2) McDonalds testified in court that it serves its coffee too hot to drink. According to them, the coffee is not designed to be drank in the store, but instead taken away somewhere else and drank when you get there. By then it has cooled enought to actualy be drinkable.

3) The woman who burned herself was in the passenger seat of the car. She had put the coffee between her legs to add sugar when it spilled. The resulting over hot coffee soaked into her sweat pants, causing third degree burns to her legs and genetails (yea, ouch). These burns required quite a bit of surgery/medical treatment to take care of.

Now here is the kicker - this woman when to McDonalds and told them what happend and said "I would like you to pay some of my hospital bills that my insurance did not cover" and McDonalds told her "up yours"

Thats all she wanted, her hospital bills covered - no pain and suffering, no loss of enjoyment of life, no punitive damages. Just her medical bills, and McDonalds told her to tell her story walking.

-dave

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast