Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    • Pirate Lover
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Black Pearl
    Posts
    158

    Exclamation Please Hurry:Fair Deal?

    What do you think is a fair deal for snow rug/ice cube chair?
    i'm obsessed...
    and always will be.

    harry potter
    percy jackson
    edward cullen
    <3

  2. #2

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    184

    Re: Please Hurry:Fair Deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMoonlight01 View Post
    What do you think is a fair deal for snow rug/ice cube chair?
    snow rug is more rare

  3. #3

    • Jambo!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Harambe
    Posts
    1,339

    Re: Please Hurry:Fair Deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicMoonlight01 View Post
    What do you think is a fair deal for snow rug/ice cube chair?
    Wuth a few recent Host games giving out the snow rugs are prizes, they have become about equal in value. In other words Snow rug = about 2 or 3 Ice cubes.

    So if you are offering for one of them, then some recent buyable pins but arent offered anymore (such as the holiday set or Space Mountain.) would be a decent trade. Some value snow rugs a bit more, so you might have to offer slighty rarer stuff like in park quest items (Fantasyland/Frontierland Quest) or magic (snowman/teleport).


  4. #4

    • Stitch &lt;3
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)
    Posts
    5,618

    Re: Please Hurry:Fair Deal?

    Remember you could get the ice cube chairs by playing and winning mansion
    Last edited by danceguest; 01-13-2007 at 05:56 PM.

  5. #5

    • yazzidaisy on vmk! :)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Windsor, ON, Canada!!!
    Posts
    146

    Re: Please Hurry:Fair Deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by danceguest View Post
    Remember you could get the ice cube chairs by playing and winner mansion
    I had no idea about that.

  6. #6

    • Jambo!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Harambe
    Posts
    1,339

    Re: Please Hurry:Fair Deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by danceguest View Post
    Remember you could get the ice cube chairs by playing and winner mansion
    They were given out during Everest Moonth (Jan. of 06') every once in a while if you won a game in either Mansion, Pirates, or Fireworks.


  7. #7

    • Pirate Lover
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Black Pearl
    Posts
    158

    Re: Please Hurry:Fair Deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by goofgeek View Post
    Wuth a few recent Host games giving out the snow rugs are prizes, they have become about equal in value. In other words Snow rug = about 2 or 3 Ice cubes.

    So if you are offering for one of them, then some recent buyable pins but arent offered anymore (such as the holiday set or Space Mountain.) would be a decent trade. Some value snow rugs a bit more, so you might have to offer slighty rarer stuff like in park quest items (Fantasyland/Frontierland Quest) or magic (snowman/teleport).

    Thx geek. I hope we find u soon
    i'm obsessed...
    and always will be.

    harry potter
    percy jackson
    edward cullen
    <3

  8. #8

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada =D
    Posts
    1,071

    Re: Please Hurry:Fair Deal?

    do you need ice cube seats? i have about 35 i think but i only have one snow rug. Let me know

  9. #9

    • Pirate Lover
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Black Pearl
    Posts
    158

    Re: Please Hurry:Fair Deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by prettygirlinpink View Post
    do you need ice cube seats? i have about 35 i think but i only have one snow rug. Let me know

    i do. come by my room and see what you like.

    the room name is; Rare Retired and Beta Trades
    i'm obsessed...
    and always will be.

    harry potter
    percy jackson
    edward cullen
    <3

  10. #10

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada =D
    Posts
    1,071

    Re: Please Hurry:Fair Deal?

    sorry did not see this.. you still on?

  11. #11

    • Pirate Lover
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Black Pearl
    Posts
    158

    Re: Please Hurry:Fair Deal?

    Quote Originally Posted by prettygirlinpink View Post
    sorry did not see this.. you still on?


    I am in central time,what are you in? It would make things alot easier.
    i'm obsessed...
    and always will be.

    harry potter
    percy jackson
    edward cullen
    <3

Similar Threads

  1. iPHONE 3G Thread (For the love of God, hurry up and get here)
    By Max Fischer in forum The Tech Lounge
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 05:55 PM
  2. hurry in trade not sure if fair
    By SameRubyDoll in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 07:13 PM
  3. BUYING: EVEREST ROOM CODES!!!!!(Im In A Hurry!!!)
    By Dsnygrl in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 08:03 PM
  4. pls hurry. should i take this offer?
    By bandgeek5476 in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-01-2007, 12:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •