Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Snow...?

• Can't stop the rock.

Snow...?

Just wondering if anyone has gotten any snow lately. Just last week it was 70 here in MD. (btw they beat undefeated Clemson today in bball) It will be the first snowless season that I have been alive for (I think). So, got snow?

• Why am I here?

Re: Snow...?

None yet. It snowed for about 3 seconds a few times. Other than that it was 70 here last weekend in CT :O. That is insane btw. It's an El Nino winter I guess.

I live in Pennsylvania. We got snow twice. The first time it was bad, mostly in the afternoon around 3 or 4. So that didn't help with any school delays or snow days. The second time it barely snowed. Every year we have less snow. Last year we only had one delay. I guess because of global warming.

• Can't stop the rock.

Quote Originally Posted by xoxdanielle5xo View Post
    I guess because of global warming.
    I said that to my dad, and he said that wasn't the case. :/

• Disney addict

We've got snow

• Senior Minion

This winter we've missed 5 days of school just for snow and 5 days with two hour delays. Total in inches I think we've reached more than a foot for all the days. If I'm correct it's even snowing right now!! So yeah, I think you could say we've had snow. According to "adults" this is the worst winter we've had in many years. Although, kids quite enjoy it. haha. -Washington,Bremerton. aka boring bremerton in whatever washington.

Quote Originally Posted by kellyelephant View Post
    We've got snow
    Quote Originally Posted by skateprincesariel View Post
    This winter we've missed 5 days of school just for snow and 5 days with two hour delays. Total in inches I think we've reached more than a foot for all the days. If I'm correct it's even snowing right now!! So yeah, I think you could say we've had snow. According to "adults" this is the worst winter we've had in many years. Although, kids quite enjoy it. haha. -Washington,Bremerton. aka boring bremerton in whatever washington.
    Lucky, I really want it too snow. This makes me want to go check to see what the weather is going to be like this week.

EDIT: This week for me is mostly rain and a little bit of light snow showers. But I heard people saying it was supposed to snow a bunch of times and never did.

• Why am I here?

Global Warming is a joke. The world goes through cold and hot periods. Remember the Ice Age?

• Stitch <3

Turn right, go straight, take a left. Keep going. Keep going. Duck! Turn around, right. Found me! :)

Up in calgary we have 4 feet of snow.
    Flammable, your joking right, go to newyork.. Look at the black cloud covering there sky. Thats not letting heat escape, and it gets hotter, and also there is proof of the ozone layer dissappearing. Im sorry im just.. Im just noticing global warming.
    Calgary has gained 4 degrees, which is alot in the last 9 years.

• Can you see the Bear?

Quote Originally Posted by danceguest View Post
    Flammable, your joking right, go to newyork.. Look at the black cloud covering there sky. Thats not letting heat escape, and it gets hotter
    I live right next to there and many people who don't live here say there is a cloud when really there is not. The only black could I have seen was on 9/11. That is a common misconception.

• vmk MissEmilyLouise

Quote Originally Posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
    Global Warming is a joke. The world goes through cold and hot periods. Remember the Ice Age?
    I could not agree more! The earth has always gone through cycles!

My VMK name is MissEmilyLouise and I love pink!!

• Why am I here?

I have been there plenty of times actually. It is all just political nonsence. There is absoultely no proof of it. People need to pick up a history book and see that the world goes through cold and hot periods. The idea is based on nothing but people looking for attention (Al Gore, only thing he is famous for), and now many people believe it because they do not bother to make their own opinion. Like I said, cold hot, cold hot, it happens, unexplainably.
    Actually New York doesn't really have a 'cloud'. Been to plenty of Rangers and Mets games, as well as tons of other times.

Just for the record it's still pretty cold here. I don't know about you, but give me some of that global warming here, it's really cold standing outside in the mornings for that yellow thing.
    Last edited by FlAmMaBle; 01-13-2007 at 07:00 PM.

• q:-)

Woot! It was snowing earlier. It's pretty rare :-). Snow is awesome.

in October we had the worst storm ever the power was our for like 4 days.. there was a tree on top of our Explorer (truck) me and my friend went sledding during the storm and almost like blew away hehe..stupid us..oh well now there is no snow

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by prettygirlinpink View Post
    in October we had the worst storm ever the power was our for like 4 days.. there was a tree on top of our Explorer (truck) me and my friend went sledding during the storm and almost like blew away hehe..stupid us..oh well now there is no snow
    Omg, four days!? Ours was out for 29 hours and I almost died!! Not inluding the other sperate and shorter ones. Some people near my area lost if for more than a week and into Christmas!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast