Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Rides against injustice

WarioWare: Smooth Moves

So I picked up a copy of WarioWare today and I`ve been playing for like an hour and OMG it is GREAT!! A definite must play!
    PS: I`m posting this thread from my Wii. I just couldn't wait to spread the word..hehe
    Last edited by Zorro825; 01-17-2007 at 11:23 PM. Reason: spelling
    Out of the NIGHT....
    When the full moon is BRIGHT!!
    Comes a horseman known as ZORRO!!!
    ---------------------------------------

• white and nerdy

Re: WarioWare: Smooth Moves

I played it last night. I've never played a Warioware game before and found it much more intense than I thought it would be. It is a fun party game.

I had the most fun doing the bungee buddies bit.

I'm loving the Wii, and these Mini game type games are novel to me and I am finding them great fun. That said, I hope more publishers take note from Zelda and make good longer games. The King's Quest game that is coming soon looks promising.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

• Vegetarian Disneylander

Sydney, Australia ... where there is no Magic Kingdom :(

Seriously considering picking this one up, as it has been getting the highest reviews of any Wii game.

Ours is out on the 25th, and I'll be having a 4-day weekend around about then...

What is this King's Quest game you speak of? I was a HUGE fan of the Sierra avdenture games in the 1980s/1990s, and would love to see a revival of the KQ line.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

• Circle of Ancients

Finally picked up our copy last night. This game is SO fun.

They have taken everything that was awesome about the DS version (the reason we bought a DS in the first place) and expanded it.

Can't wait to unlock multiplayer mode.

• Earth Intruder

YAY! I found a Wii at Kmart today of all places (last one left, right place at the right time)... I know lots are gonna be available tomorrow but now I don't hafta get up early, yay!

ANYWAY, yes Wario Ware is WAY addicting (tho when I hear "smooth moves" my first thought goes to that brand of laxative tea they sell in supermarkets). I also bought Elebits, which is basically a hide and seek game and is ok fun. Zelda is great, but I accidentally quit the game and have to re-do the entire first part and went.... ughhhhhhh I'll do it tomorrow. Wasn't sure why it didn't save correctly, considering I saved the game from a MUCH later point...
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

• Circle of Ancients

^ YAY!!! Glad you finally got one.

Clinksalot: Trust me..Multi player is so worth it. I love the music in the game too. It gets you into it. Oh and the intro's to the "forms"..classic!!

Chernabog: Congrads on getting a Wii!! The fact that you were able to avoid the long lines Sunday morning was a definite plus. I heard the line was huge at the Best Buy in Porter Ranch.
    Out of the NIGHT....

• DCA lover

Quote Originally Posted by Chernabog View Post
    YAY! I found a Wii at Kmart today of all places (last one left, right place at the right time)... I know lots are gonna be available tomorrow but now I don't hafta get up early, yay!

ANYWAY, yes Wario Ware is WAY addicting (tho when I hear "smooth moves" my first thought goes to that brand of laxative tea they sell in supermarkets). I also bought Elebits, which is basically a hide and seek game and is ok fun. Zelda is great, but I accidentally quit the game and have to re-do the entire first part and went.... ughhhhhhh I'll do it tomorrow. Wasn't sure why it didn't save correctly, considering I saved the game from a MUCH later point...
    Congrats on getting a Wii!
    I got Wario Ware this weekend, it's fun. Not sure I like it as much as the DS one yet, but I'm having fun with it. I like the game with the telephone. You pick up the phone and it talks to you through the remote mic. So cool!
    And the one where you have to drop the remote. LOL, good thing you were wearing that wrist strap! ROFL
    BTW, Chernabog, PM me if you're interested in Rayman, I'm trying to sell mine, and it may be one you're interested in. (*crosses fingers and hopes I don't get sent to the Outpost* )
    Oh, and for zelda, if you want to skip the cut scenes, just hit (-) button.

• Original Mice-Chatter

*sigh* Someday my Wii will come....someday I'll play again......

Went to Best Buy the other night- piles of PS3's sitting around- not a Wii in sight!

• Mr. Faranheit

Blog Entries

I went early on Sunday, but the card machines weren't working so I couldn't use my GC that I've been puttin money on for this reason. I was SOL and nothing I could do about it.

I tend to think it was a conspiracy by Sony...
    Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Quote Originally Posted by Hippie View Post
    I got Wario Ware this weekend, it's fun. Not sure I like it as much as the DS one yet, but I'm having fun with it. I like the game with the telephone. You pick up the phone and it talks to you through the remote mic. So cool!
    And the one where you have to drop the remote. LOL, good thing you were wearing that wrist strap! ROFL
    Yeah I thought the fact that someone actually talks to you through the speaker was a nice touch. And I know what you mean about drop the remote! My first thought was "Are you serious??!!"
    My g/f doesnt like using the strap and one of the games she threw the Wii remote!! Luckily she threw it at the ground..I just looked at her and she smiled all sheepishly and now she always uses the strap.
    Out of the NIGHT....

• up to no good

Love this game . My brother in law has it and the crazy things you have to do is funny... Couldnt stop laughing
    Quote Originally Posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair) View Post
    Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

I think my favorite part might just be the controller description scenes. The combination of the voice and the ridiculous text is awesome.

• Bruin Basketball Fan

I got my copy this morning with my Wii. I can't wait to play!

• Spartan 116

we picked up a copy and nephy has been addicted to it. i like it. i just dont play it nearly as much as she does. i admit it i am addicted to my 360. dont get me wrong. the wii is way cool. i love it. i am just addicted to my games as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast